Freshies and Food

Path to Your Dreams

Monday Afternoon, Week 1

Lunch time at the cafeteria.

"Over here bro!"

Changsub turned in a circle looking for his friends Hyunsik and Eunkwang in the cafeteria. He spotted them waving at him a few tables away and made his way over.

"I'm FREAKING STARVING." He said as he sat down across from the other two music majors.

"Ayyee Changsub long time no see." Eunkwang said, smiling ear to ear as he gave Changsub a fist bump from across the table.

"Sup hyung."

"Changsub how was your extra morning beauty sleep?" Hyunsik asked.

"Beauty sleep my ! Do you see these zits? Dude, I could sleep all day if I didn't have class." Changsub replied.

"Must be nice, 9 AM class is brutal. I'm gonna need another nap after this." Hyunsik said.

"Hyunsik didn't you just have a nap?" Eunkwang teased.

"Hey I'm growing muscles in my sleep okay." Hyunsik said laughing.

"Ahh I gotta get some too." Eunkwang whined. "Bomi just got her third degree blackbelt and she's constantly beating my for practice these days. Sometimes I feel more like her personal punching bag than her boyfriend."

The other two laughed.

"Where is she anyway?" Changsub asked looking around.

"Ah Bomi? She wanted to sit with the girls today." Eunkwang said.

"Aren't you lonely she left you for her friends?" Said Hyunsik teasingly.

"Her roommate just came back from studying abroad in China so they wanted to catch up. Besides," Eunkwang put his arm around Hyunsik. "I have my two best bros here with me." 

He winked at Changsub.

"Eww hyung please don't." Changsub complained.

"What, you guys are my brothers. Aigoo...we've been through so much together." Eunkwang pretended to wipe a tear.

Changsub rolled his eyes while Hyunsik chuckled.

"Kinda crazy we're all seniors now huh?" Hyunsik said.

"Ugghh I'm so done with school." Changsub said. "It's only the first day and I already feel like I need a drink."

"Ooh we should have a back to school party!!!" Eunkwang said waving his arms excitedly.

"Take it easy bro it's only the first day let's not go crazy." Hyunsik chuckled. "But yeah I could do with a beer later."

Just then a small group of freshmen approached their table led by a tall kid with glasses and a bright smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eunkwang sunbaenim!!" They greeted Eunkwang, bowing enthusiastically.

"Heyyy kids!!! Aww my favorite baby freshies!!!" Eunkwang's face lit up as he stood up to give them all high fives.

"Seonho-yah are you eating well?" He asked the kid with the glasses.

"Sunbaenim it's amazing!! I can eat whenever I want and have all five meals a day!" 

The kid named Seonho beamed.

"That's my boy!" Eunkwang said proudly. "Eat lots okay?"

He turned to the group.

"Let me know if you need any help with anything. I will be here for you anytime!" 

"Thank you sunbaenim!" They chorused, bowing and waving as they left to find a table.

Eunkwang sat back down with a wide grin on his face.

"Oh my gosh. This year's music department babies are so cute." He squealed.

"What was all that?" Asked Hyunsik curiously.

"I signed up to be a mentor for freshmen orientation this term!" Eunkwang said excitedly. "Those kids are from my group."

"Hyung, I don't understand how you have the patience to handle all that. I wouldn't be able to stand even 15 minutes with a bunch of clueless freshmen tagging along all day." Changsub said.

"What's with you being such a wet blanket THEY'RE SO SWEET AND ADORABLE." Eunkwang whined.

"Okay okay hyung we get it you like the attention." Hyunsik teased.

The boys continued to chat until they finished their lunch then headed out to their next class. 

 

-------

A/N Okay but really imagine Eunkwang being an orientation leader LOL. Grouchy Changsub is a mood bless his red chingus. 

Eunkwang's freshmen squad aka Kwangline: Seonho, Seungkwan, Rowoon, Hyunbin