Epilogue

We Found Love in Nadam

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEI AND SUNNY!!!”

Everyone said the same words towards the two beautiful girls in front of them. Fei could only smile shyly, while Sunny joined the crowd and clapped her hands along with the Happy Birthday song.

Jia, Min, and Suzy kissed the birthday girls’ cheeks, continued with the other 4 girls, Seohyun, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung, which of course wore some stunning costumes. Both Fei and Sunny cut their own cakes.

“First cake is for eomma!”

“First cake is for mommy!”

Both said and fed their moms with a piece of cake.

The party went crowded and fun with the beat of pop music from the stereo on the corner of the room.

“Okay guys, let’s dig in the food!” Said Fei and Sunny.

***

“Leeteuk oppa!” Fei said as she hugged her older brother. “Oppa, jinjja, I really miss you!”

“I miss you too, Fei-ya!” Leeteuk said and ruffled Fei’s hair.

“Ya, oppa! Don’t mess my hair, I did this for hours!” The latter fixed her hair.

Leeteuk chuckled. He couldn’t believe his baby sister is now growing up into a super pretty young lady. “Where’s appa and eomma?”

“There,” Fei pointed at Junsu and Sulli, who were talking to Chansung and Eunjung.

Leeteuk nodded and went to his parents.

***

Fei and Sunny was walking around and saying hi to their friends. Suddenly Seulong came with a black shirt and nerdy glasses (which was too adorable too handle) and approached them.

“Fei, happy birthday, dear!” Seulong hugged Fei, who was still dumbfounded.

“S-Seulong oppa! Why didn’t you tell me if you’re coming?” Fei hugged him back tightly, surprised that she didn’t know that Seulong will be coming to the birthday bash. It’s been a month since their last goodbye at the airport.

“Psst, why didn’t I know?” Sunny smacked Fei’s arm in a friendly gesture and smirked.

Fei grinned, “This is Seulong oppa,” said her as she intertwined her fingers with her boyfriend’s. “We’re going, Sunny-ya,” she said and dragged her boyfriend.

Sunny nodded and turned her body. She approached a bunch of girls, which of course her girls and started to gossip around. Accidentally, Sunny looked the entrance door and found Sungmin walking to her with a bouquet of flowers and a big plushie.

“Sunny-ya, happy birthday,” Sungmin smiled softly and hugged the tiny form of Sunny’s body.

Sunny smiled widely. “Thank you,” she said as she broke the hug.

Without hesitating, Sungmin brushed his lips on Sunny’s tenderly. “This is the present,” he said.

Sunny hit Sungmin’s chest playfully. Well, they’re official now.

***

Leeteuk was enjoying a glass of cocktail when suddenly a short cute girl took a glass of cocktail beside him. He secretly glared at that tiny form and felt a slight bump inside his chest. Damn.

Leeteuk cleared his throat and started the conversation. “Errhem. Nice cocktail.” NICE COCKTAIL? KIM LEETEUK CAN’T YOU THINK OF ANY BETTER WORD.

Taeyeon heard what the guy said and turned her head. Their eyes met and soon Leeteuk flew a dimpled smile to her. Damn.

Taeyeon looked away and replied, “hm, yeah.”

At that remark, Leeteuk was a bit surprised that this girl was actually this cold. “Err…khem. Have you tried the fondue? It’s too sweet actually, but it’s okay.”

Taeyeon replied with a nicer tone, “yeah yeah, I’ll try it later.”

Leeteuk tried as hard as he could not to squeal.

Taeyeon then walked away, “I-I’ll try the fondue then, hehe.”

Leeteuk nodded. When they finally parted, Leeteuk didn’t get his eyes off from Taeyeon, that cute girl. He mumbled under his breath, “cute.”

Taeyeon then walked awkwardly to the fondue and took a stick of marshmallow. She couldn’t get that image of this guy, smiling with one dimple, out of her head. She then mumbled, “he’s too hot.”

***

Chansung, aka Sunny’s dad suddenly came, holding a tripod and a camera. “Photo time!” he said happily.

Everyone did their craziest and most unthinkable poses with the two birthday girls and their boyfriends in the middle.

Seohyun, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung posed fiercly just like the Mean Girls­—with Leeteuk stood beside Taeyeon, secretly biting his lips to prevent the smile. Jia, Min, and Suzy were still the cutest with their rather goofy V-signs. Siwon embraced Yoona cutely and showed his extra-charming dimpled smile. Eunhyuk, well. He stood beside Siwon—forever alone. Seulong hugged Fei’s waist from behind, while Sungmin embraced Sunny’s shoulders which was standing in front of him.

“Everyone’s ready? Okay!” Chansung got his camera ready.

 

One…

 

Two…

 

Three…

 

 

Cheese![]

 

==========

 

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TONIGHT!

it's an end already~

I thank you all that have commented and subscribed this story.

every single one of you are precious to me ;_;

I'm sorry if the end is not what you've been expecting...

I've tried my best on this fic^^

If you happen to like my writings, be sure to check out my other works here!

once again, thank you all! :D