Not Ready Yet

We Found Love in Nadam

[FEI’s POV]

So, hi. Um, I’m Fei. I’m sixteen years old. And I’m going to enter the high school life. Geez, I’m so nervous. Truthfully, I’m afraid of the seniors. What if they bully me? I probably think that I’m not that kind of popular girls. Just an ordinary girl who runs her life. Just me. I’m not as popular as my elder sister, Yoona eonni. She’s beautiful, just like eomma. She’s y and she has perfect hair, also beautiful eyes. Eomma always said that I also have a pair of dazzling eyes. Yoona eonni also has a great taste of fashion. Well, for me... I love simplicity. Not much. Although we sometimes fight, but actually, we’re close enough. Well, not enough. We’re really close. I also have another sibling, Leeteuk oppa. He’s the most lovable thing alive. He loves me just the way I love him. He’s kinda protective though, but that’s neomu cute. Now, he’s already in college and I miss him.

Point is, I’m going to enter Nadam High next week. It’s not far from my home. My lovely comfortable house that I’ve been lived there for 16 years.

One morning, when I was looking at the balcony, I saw a truck passed my home, followed by a white car. Both truck and the car stopped at the house right next to me. Well, I guess I got a new neighbor.

“Eonni, we have a new neighbor,” I said, with a flat face, ‘cause I already know what will she answer, it must be...

“Jinjjayo? Omona, omona! A guy? Handsome? y?” She jumped from the bed, approaching me to the balcony.

“Jakkaman, they haven’t come out,” I stood higher to see my new neighbor. “Ah eonni! it’s... it’s an ahjussi,” I said sadly.

“Haaah~” She sighed and went back to the room; my room, obviously.

“Eh, eonni wait! It’s the father! Maybe he has a handsome and y son? Ppali, come here! Look, it’s his wife, eonni,” I said, cheered her.

“Jeongmal?” She came towards me. Looked like she was still hoping that our new neighbor will be a hot guy.

Not so long, the third person came out. A girl with long caramel hair. “Oops, not a guy,” I said, pretended to be dissapointed.

“Waittt! She probably his sister! Come on, brother! Get outta car!” Yoona hit me harshly.

“Ouch! That hurts, eonni.”

She ignored me. She was going to take a telescope when I stopped her. I mean, we’re not stalkers.

The ahjussi locked the car. That means, the girl with caramel hair was the last person. No brother, no hot guy.

“Aisssh!” We sighed together.

We both went inside my room. I went straight to my favorite beanbag chair and took my phone, while Yoona chose to lay on my bed.

“For God’s sake, if that girl was a guy, I could’ve been make him to be my boyfie,” Yoona opened her favorite snack; Cheeseballs.

“I thought you already have one? Taecyeon-ie?” I said sarcasticly.

“Taecyeon is sooo 2011, DUH? I mean, look at him! He’s nerdy and his teeth are so big.”

“Then why on earth you accepted his confession last time, may I ask?” I scooted.

“All my friends were already have boyfriends back then. I was embarrassed, so yeah.”

“You easily just said that?”

“Uh-huh, waeyo?” She chewed her precious cheeseballs.

“Aniyaaa, just forget it, eonni,” I rolled my eyes.

***

5 days past and that wasn’t even a good news for me. I’m going to enter high school life in less than 3 days! I’ve checked all my books and stationaries for thousand times, but it just can’t be right. I was busy walking around my room when suddenly I heard Yoona’s voice.

“Chill Fei, chill,” said her, laying on my bed, again.

“Eonni! When did you come?”

“Couple seconds ago. You were too busy checking those books.”

“Ah, jinjja eonni eotteokhae~?”

“Like what I said, Fei. Chill. High school isn’t that bad.”

“Easy for you to say, eonni. You’re lovable, you’re easy to make friends.”

“What about your old friends? Jia, Min and Suji? They’re going to Nadam, aren’t they?”

“Suzy, please,” I corrected. “And yes. They’re going to... THE SAME SCHOOL! Oh my holy mother of God how can I possibly forget that!”

“Babo!” She hit my forhead. “See? Just keep calm, kay?”

“But... I’m ugly.”

“Uh, sweetie. Who says you’re ugly? You’re pretty, Fei. Well, you’re not as pretty as me though—hahaha! Just kidding, sweetie,” She hugged me. I love this part of Yoona eonni.

“Arasso, eonni,” I calmed.

My phone rang, Leeteuk oppa called.

“Ah, eonni! It’s oppa! Uwaaa~ Yeoboseyo? Oppa, annyeong!”

“Fei~~ Jeongmal bogoshipeun, my little sister! I heard you’re going to enter high school, huh? When is the exact day, Fei?”

“It’s in 2 days, oppa. Doogeun doogeun!”

“First day of my high school was the day I won’t forget. It’s awesome!”

“Jeongmalyeo? I’m so nervous, oppa...”

“Don’t be! I’m sure it’ll be one of your great memories too, Fei.”

“Gomawoyo, oppa,” Fei relieved.

“Ah look, the teacher has come. Gotta go now, Fei. Say hi to Yoona-ssi, appa and eomma! Fei hwaiting! Saranghanda~”

“Annyeong!” Fei terminated the connection.

“Teukkie oppa? What did he say?” Yoona asked.

“Not much, he’s kinda in hurry,” answered me.

Eonni nodded.

***

In the evening, I my laptop and started to chat with my friends, Jia, Min and Suzy.

Conversation in the chat room.

Feifei: BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!!

Min21: whaddup, girl?

BaeSuzy: annyeonghaseyo~

Feifei: aren’t you guys nervous and thing? high school is just one step ahead of us!

Jia0302: what the hell is happening? you guys woke me up...

Feifei: whoops. looks like we woke up a hungry lion~

BaeSuzy: I’m nervous too!

Min21: yeeep, me too. oh, hey Jia!

Feifei: we’re all the same, then~~

Jia0302: high school, huh? why are you guys taking this so serious? I mean, high school is nothing to be scared of...

Min21: eeeyyy~ don’t be like that~

Feifei: jeongmalyo, Jia? I know, but... doogeun, doogeun! Kkk~

BaeSuzy: Jia is neomu cool~^^

Jia0302: just tell me, what on earth makes you scared of this?

Feifei: aish, Suzy ==;;

Jia0302: lol kkk thank you Suzy~ *blush-blush*

Min21: I got an idea!

BaeSuzy: what is it, Minyoung-ie? kkk~

Min21: don’t call me Minyoung... just Min. okay, so here’s the thing. let’s meet up on the first day.

Feifei: ah~ I see. okay, Min!

Jia0302: eodiya?

Min21: front gate, 7 o’clock. ara?

BaeSuzy: arasso, Minyoung~~ kkk~~~

Min21: ya! BUZZ!!! It’s Min!

Feifei: Min!

Jia0302: Min, Min!

BaeSuzy: whaaat? Minyoung is cuter ><

06:27 P.M.; Min21 left the chat room.

06:27 P.M.; Feifei left the chat room.

06:28 P.M.; Jia0302 left the chat room.

BaeSuzy: guys... I’m just kidding... T-T

End of the conversation.

“Hahahahaha, sorry Suzy!” I almost slipped from my chair.

“Fei? Honey, dinner’s ready! Come down here, honey!” a voice from downstairs called me.

“Coming, mother!” I turned off my laptop and went downstairs.[]

 

==========

second chapter!

I'm sorry if it's bad or something >.<

please comment and subscribe, readers! I'll be happy for it^^

I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can, I'm busy with my school things T-T

jeongmal gomapseumnida, yeorobun! saranghae^^