Oh, Damn

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[FEI’S POV]

“Omona, jinjjayo? You poured a freaking cup of hot coffe onto Sunny’s head?? SWAG!!” Jia seemed so excited when I told her this story.

“Was there any CCTV at the Starbucks? I want to see her idiot face!” Min stood up.

Well Suzy was still hitting my hand because she couldn’t held her laughter. She nearly cried. She couldn’t say a word.

“Hahahahaha! Thing is, I felt so powerful. And oh her face? Her eyes couldn’t get any wider since she was too surprised~ Hahahahaha!” I continously hit my pillow and I ended up falling to my bed.

“Fei, I brought drinks honey, open the door,” my mom said in front of my room’s door.

“C-coming mom, hahaha!” I walked powerless to the door since my knee was trembling.

I accepted the drinks and quickly put it down on the nearest table. All of us grabbed each glass and drank. We finally stopped laughing.

“Oh, by the way, have you think about a new plan to bully Sunny?” Jia put her glass on the table and hugged my doll.

“Hm, I’ll stop for this moment. We’ll see, if she does such things to me ever again, I won’t stay quiet. If she stay quiet, why do I have to look for problems?”

***

“Good morning, Fei!” Siwon greeted me in this cloudy morning.

I greeted back, “Morning,” with a not-so-happy face since my mood was aslo not-so-happy.

“Let’s have a little chat there,” Siwon pointed at a bench near some pillars.

He waited for me to look at the place. I turned my head and saw the place where he pointed at and replied with a small nod.

We walked to the bench and sat side by side.

“About the drama last day...” Siwon spoke.

“What?” I looked at him.

“I guess there’s someone who pranked you.”

“Really?”

“Yep. In my opinion, this person is jealous of you.”

“Jinjja? I’ve never think of it,” I pretended to not know.

“Do you know who did all of those things?” Siwon looked to my eyes.

“No,” I shook my head. “Why?”

“Aniya, I’m just so curious. I think this person needs to be punished,” he said seriously. Oh, what? You’re protecting me and stuffs?

“Oh, I don’t know,” I looked away.

I don’t have any plan to tell this problem to Siwon, at all. This is my problem with this blueberry b*tch. But... I’ve been enemies with her. It’s only because of this guy that sitting beside me. Maybe, if I don’t like him, I could be friends with her. Sunny, right? Yeah, just wondering.

Suddenly, the bell rang made my heart jumped for more than 1 m. That means the class is going to start.

“Okay, Fei, I’m going to my class now, bye! Um, hwaiting!” he left.

***

“F-Fei!” I heard there’s someone who called my name when I was on my way to the library to kill the time since I have no class at the moment.

I turned my head and flip my straighten hair, I found Wooyoung half-ran to me.

“Wooyoung-ie, what’s up?”

“Um, Fei-ssi, please don’t be mad...”

“What happened?”

“So... Siwon just came to me 5 minutes ago, he asked me about that dress accident. He asked me whether if I know the person who did that or not. Well, since I’m an honest boy and I knew the person so I said I know...”

“Wh-what? Seriously? B-but, how can he possibly asked you?”

“Well, I don’t know... He approached me all of the sudden... I thought there’s something about the drama or maybe Ms. Lee or Mr. Shin said something, but he asked me this stuff.”

“Then, did you tell him who did this? I mean, the name,” I tried so hard to not panic.

He nodded.

Damn.

No, I wasn’t angry to Wooyoung at all. It’s not his fault. He didn’t know a thing. But... I just don’t want Siwon to know this problem. I don’t want to look for another problem, I’ve had enough. It’s getting more ridiculous by every second. But what can I do?

“Oh, I see. Arasso, Wooyoung-ie,” I smiled.

“F-Fei, you’re not angry with me, right?” he asked with so damn cute voice.

“Angry? Why should I? I won’t, Wooyoung-ie, chill!” I pinched his mandoo cheeks.

“Aniya, I’m just scared if you’re angry, hehe.”

“No, I’m not!” I smiled.

“Arasso, I’m going then, bye bye!” he left.

I continued my walk but then it stopped.

“Wh-where am I going?” I stupidly forgot. I scratched my hair. “Hah, screw it, I’m going to the toilet to fix this mascara.”

Just so you know, since the Hercules drama, I’ve been wearing make ups. I mean, I treat myself better now, especially my face. I wash my face more than 3 times per day. Acne? Please. Never heard of it. I’ve never forgotten to use some foundation everyday and I also use some thin colored powder because it makes my face look brighter. Lol. I feel like I’m shooting a face soap CF. I also use thin mascara to my eyelashes. Well, not really thick actually. At least it makes my eyelashes more eye-catching now. If people are talking to me, they’re like... Frozen because of my shining brown eyes. Oh, don’t forget to use a same-tone eye-shadow. And of course lipstick. I don’t really like stunning red color, I choose natural colors. I use a soft-pink lipstick, matches with my powder. My hair? Well, it’s still the same. But I wash and straighten it regularly. I like to let my hair untied, it’s more elegant and ier. I sometimes wear some hairclip too, though. Ah, I nearly forgotten this part. Yoona is so kind! She bought me a make-up purse. She said, it’s for keeping all of my make-ups in one place, so I can bring it to school. Uwaa, love her so.

“Okay, it’s perfect,” I put my mascara back to my make-up purse and walked out from the toilet.

Kriiingg...

“Whoa, it’s break time already? Alright, this stomach felt a sudden attack,” I took my phone from my pocket.

I texted Jia, Min and Suzy the same texts.

                        ‘Ya, why don’t you guys go to the toilet? Haha, okay I’ll wait in the canteen. Our usual table. Smooches~

I walked directly to the canteen.

***

Arrived at the corner of the hall, I stopped my step. I gasped actually, well, more like surprised. I almost loose my stabile and fall to the ground but luckily, I was saved. I stood properly, leaned my back on the wall, adjusted my uncontrollable breath, tried to hide from Siwon. Yep, he’s the one who caused all of these.

Well, actually, it’s a normal view to see him walking at the hall. But, the thing that surprised me was... He was talking face to face with Sunny.

As always, I tried to eavesdrop. But when I sneaked a peek to them, the freaking intercom magically.

Good morning, Nadam High~!

For the second time I was surprised. “DAMN YOU FILTHY INTERCOM!” I cursed the intercom without any voice.

This is Ryeowookie speaking, may I have your attention please~? Don’t you guys remember, today is the last day of school! 3-weeks-full spring holiday is starting from tomorrow! Yeah~ And, talking about spring~ Nadam High is going to held Nadam High Spring Ball! I bet you’ve already know what it means. Geurae, dance ball! It’ll be held on the 23rd of April 2012. Dress code: anything sweet! NO SNEAKERS FOR GIRLS, NO T-SHIRTS FOR GUYS. Night gowns and tuxes will be highly appericiated. You guys can ask your special someone to be your date, but it isn’t a must. The ball will be officially start at 7 P.M. till drop. So, spread out your spring spirit! Be there~ Thank you for the attention, good morning Nadam High~!

“Wow, there’s somekind of this thing in this school too? Cool. Ah! Siwon!” I peeked the two of them again when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

IT’S THE FREAKING THIRD TIME I WAS SURPRISED.

“Oh my Lord!!” I squealed.

“Gosh, Fei, chill!” Jia scolded.

“These three brats... You surprised the hell out of me!!”

“Sorry, okay, sorry...” Jia apologized.

“You said you’re at the canteen already? Come on, let’s go. I’m starving like hell,” Min said.

“What are you doing?” Suzy asked.

“Nothing, I’m on my way,” I shook my head quickly and replied.

Well, I didn’t want my friends to know that I was eavesdropping, so I left Siwon and Sunny, talked a somekind of serious thing I didn’t know.

But on the second thought, was it possible for Siwon to tell Sunny that he already knew the truth?[]

 

==========

 

18th chapter: Oh, Damn.

it's quite short, I guess. hehe.

so, Siwon already knew the truth! what is he up to?

please look forward to the next chapter^^

comments and subscribes are highly appreciated~ thank you^^