Screwed!

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[FEI’S POV]

It’s the daaay! The day that I’ll do my brilliant startegy ‘The Fallen Bottle’! Genius. I got up from my bed and skipped to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth excitedly... That made my teeth bleed a bit. When I went out from the bathroom, I saw Yoona in front of me, carried the towel on her shoulder.

“MORNING, EONNI!” I greeted.

“Wow, what makes you so excited today?” she replied. I guess she forgot.

“Becauseee, I’ll do my great mission today!”

“I see what you did there~ Well goodluck on that, missy~” she went inside the bathroom.

I went to my room and wore the unifrom neatly. I clipped a small cute hair clip above my right ear. I hopped downstairs and ate my morning treat.

***

“Bye, appa!” I said when I closed my car’s door.

“Bye, honey, have a nice day,” he waved from the front seat.

I walked some steps and I could feel my heartbeat was pumping crazily.

“Yoona eonni, please pray for me!” I said.

“Neee, I’m going to my friends okay? HEY GUYS!” she said, seconds before she left me and went to her friends.

***

I waited for the bell patiently. One minute felt like one hour for me. Time ticked so slow. I couldn’t stop peeking to my phone screen to see the exact time since I didn’t wear my watch.

“Ya, Fei. What are you doing? Are you waiting for a text or something?” Jia who was sitting behind me tapped on my shoulder.

“Ah, aniya... I’m looking at the clock,” I replied.

“What are you going to do?”

I haven’t replied yet, but Mrs. Jung caught us whispering to each other.

“Miss Kim and Miss Meng, may I ask what are you girls talking about?” she said with F as her basic tone.

“Ah, ani-aniyeo Mrs. Jung. Joesonghaeyo...,” we said.

“Pay attention to the lesson,” she replied with a death glare.

When I was about to write the 3rd number on the board, Jia whispered to me recklessly.

“Ya, what are you going to do?” she whispered in her lowest voice.

“I-I...,” I was confused. I was too lazy to tell all my plan to her since she probably won’t understand. She’s not the expert, remember? Then I continued, “I’m starving to death. I can’t wait for the break time.”

“Oh, yeah. Me too.”

One second after I turned around to continue my half-written note, a small chalk approached me with full high-speed. That God damn little chalk hit exactly on my beautiful forehead, right between my eyebrows. I swear it was really painfull. I mimiced “ouch!”, while rubbing my forehead.

“Ya, ya! I said, pay attention to the lesson, could you? Or get outta class!” Mrs. Jung said (or maybe yelled) and gave us another deadlier glare.

“Jeongmal joesonghaeyo, Mrs. Jung!” we bowed.

Aish, mood ruiner. Bloody hell, Mrs. Jung’s power is a beast! She’s a beast, I thought.

***

The most beautiful sound finally rang. Starving students immediately filled up the canteen. I was going to go to the canteen when Min grabbed my hands.

“Fei, please accompany me to the toilet, pleaseee?” she said.

Aisssh, my plan won’t be succeeded if I keep on gaining time.

“Min, I-I’m sorry, I’m really hungry now, I haven’t eat my breakfast. You could ask Suzy or Jia to accompany you. Okay? Bye!” I rushed to the canteen.

Sorry, Min, Jia and Suzy! I have to keep this my little secret.

***

I finally reached the canteen and immediately look for Siwon. I turned my head from left to right. Gotcha!

I took a tray and queued for the meal. I grabbed a bottle of cola as planned. As I was so thuursty, I oppened the bottle and drink it quickly. I turned my head and found Siwon, 2 o’clock, walking with his best buddies.

I went near him... Nearer... Nearer... Okay I’ll drop the bottle in just a second... Right... Whoosh! Suddenly, a boy ran beside me, nudged my hand. That damn bottle of cola was supposed to drop in front of Siwon, but it turned out to fall exactly to my left. Worse, I didn’t lock the bottle perfectly, as the result, the cola spilled out to a girl’s skirt on my left. Voila! Total disaster. That was outta my plan. No. Nooooo...

“Oh my God, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” I said. I was so panic!

“Aish...” The girl sighed. “Ne, ne.. that’s okay,” she said.

“I’m really sorry... I’m rea—” my brain stopped working as I saw her face. Oh no. Not good. The girl was... This caramel haired girl, blueberry girl, my new neighbor!!!

“Sunny-ssi, are you okay?” said the low voice behind me. The voice that made my heart broke just the way Yoona broke her mirror when she saw a zit on her face and accidentally dropped the mirror to the floor last year.

I turned my head and found Siwon standing in front of me. Siwon. Siwon was asking Sunny instead of me. This whole thing was outta my head. This wasn’t planned at all.

I wanted to give her a tissue but I left it on my side table at my room. “Ah, I didn’t bring any tissue... I’m so—” I haven’t finished my words yet, Siwon already gave his handkerchief to Sunny.

Sunny and Siwon left me stood there with opened mouth. Disbelieve what just happened. Eunhyuk walked beside me and whispered beside my ear. I could hear his words clearly.

“Nice try,” with a mocking expression painted on his face. Then he left me.

“Tsch,” I pissed off.

Ah, there’s one more left. The shortest one with brown spike hair. What’s his name? Sungmin?

“Here, in case if you still want a drink,” he bent and picked the bottle.

I thought he was also mocking at me so I replied with a straight face, “Yeah, thanks.”

“No, no! I didn’t mean too. I’m serious. Take it. Be more careful next time.”

Well, since I didn’t know what to reply, I just gave him a little smile. At least he’s nice to me. Rather than Eunhyuk.

ARGGGHH!!! What’s the meaning of this!?! This must be the golden chance for me to get to know each other with Siwon, but what? What did I get? Sunny’s the one who got a better chance to know Siwon even better!! NYEAAAAAAAH!!! I screamed out loud inside just like the way Voldemort did in the Harry Potter series. I was stomping at the ground thousand times when suddenly Suzy tapped on my shoulder.

“F-Fei, are you okay?” she greeted.

“U-Uh, what? Suzy? S-since when?” I turned around and my eyeballs popped outta my face.

“I just got here a second ago.”

“Oh...”

“Come on, Jia and Min already got a table there. Let’s catch up with them.”

“Ah, forget about lunch. I’m going upstairs. Here you can eat mine,” I said and handed over my tray to Suzy.

“Huh? F-Fei, wa-wait! Wait, wait! Fei where are you going, come on eat with us! You said you were hungry, right?”

“No, I’ve lost my appetite.”

“Pweaseee~” she used her aegyo.

“Uh, whatever,” I let Suzy grabbed my wrist.

When we arrived at the table... Uh, perfect. There, I could see Siwon and Sunny were joking and laughing together.

“Ya, Kim Fei Fei! What’s freaking wrong with you? You’ve been looking to your phone’s clock for gazillion times. Now your fists are clenched and your face is absurd. Do you feel like pooping? You should’ve came with us when we went to the toilet, hahahaha,” Jia said.

“Huh? Haha...haha. I’m okay, I’m okay,” I said with full of awkwardness.

The bell rang once more, that means the break time was over. Good! Now the percentage chance to be acquainted with Siwon: 0%. Thank you very much for whoever that nudged me! Thank you very much too for this blueberry cheesecake or whatever girl that suddenly came up beside me! I mean, duhh? That coincidence? It’s reaaally a small world! I know. Epic fail for today’s mission. A big embarrassment if I tell this story to Yoona.[]

 

==========

 

8th chapter, yaaay! 

oops, Fei's plan got screwed up! what will happen next?

stay tune for the latest chapter!

I'll try my best, please support me!

still looking for your comments and subscribes~^^

thank you very much, saranghanda~