Nadam High

We Found Love in Nadam

[FEI’S POV]

I kept on saying “God help me, God help me,” since I got in the car that morning. I rubbed my hands, meant that I was nervous as hell.

“Honey, stay calm,” my mom turned from the front seat.

“Yeah, Fei. You’ve told your friends right?” appa asked.

“Ne, appa. Gomawo,” I tried to calm myself but looked like it didn’t work at all.

Appa stopped the car when we finally reached the school. Me and Yoona eonni kissed our parents’ cheeks and left the car.

“Fei, don’t be so nervous like that, come on!” Yoona cheered me up.

“Arasso, eonni...” I breathed out.

Suddenly, a group of girls called my name from afar. Yelled, obviously.

“FEI!!! FEI OVER HERE!!!”

I turned my head and found that Jia and Min was waving at me.

“Wha—Whoa! They’re here already! Um, bye eonni! See you after school!” I embraced my sister for 2 seconds and ran away approaching them.

“Annyeong, guys! I’m sorry I’m late!” I took some breath after I got to them.

“Yaaa, it’s okay!” Min patted my shoulder.

“Fei you look cute in that uniform, hahaha!” Jia hit my shoulder.

“Really? I thought this vest makes me look fat,” I answered.

Not so long, Suzy ran towards us, “Guuuys! Annyeonghaseyo~” she bowed.

“Ah, Suzy annyeong! You look super cute,” I complimented when I saw her with braided hair and pink lacy socks. Just add lots of makeups on her face and ta-da, you got a big doll.

“Jeongmal? Hehe~ Jia looks gorgeous with the skirt~” she giggled shyly then complimented Jia.

Jia exploded, “Ya!! You want this to fly sraight to your face?” she said with her clenched fist beside her face.

All of us laughed.

“Ya, ya, nobody wants to compliment me? Don’t forget that I’m here too!” Min spoke up.

“Ah yes, Minyoung-ah~ You look pretty in that uniform too~ Especially with that bun~” Suzy smiled.

“Okay, everybody let’s go,” Min said. Jia and I followed her inside the school building.

“Min, I was just kidding! Aish~” Suzy ran to catch up.

The ceremony of the new enrollment went on quietly. I looked for my class from the announcement board.

“Wa—Uwaaah!!! We’re all in the same class!!” Min screamed and jumped.

“Jinjja!?” Jia surprised.

“Yeaaay!!!” Suzy jumped cutely.

“I can’t hardly believe this... Thank you God!!” I joined the happy moment.

First lesson went on kinda creepy. Our new biology teacher looked so hella fierce. The whole class become really quiet.

Moved on to the next lesson. It was the math lesson. Did I tell you that I really hate math? But I guess this time, it’ll be diffrent since the teacher is so nice and fun. I hope this will increase my grades!

The third lesson, physics. Since physics and math still have a connection between them, I automaticly hate this one too. But unpredictably, the teacher is over fun. We laughed so hard everytime he told us some lame old jokes.

Ah, my favorite. Lunch time! Students immediately filled up the canteen. Jia, Min, Suzy and I were starving to death. We grabbed our trays and queued to take our foods.

After we got our delicious foods, we looked for a table. We almost loose our hope when we couldn’t find any table. But fortunately Jia’s sharp eyes got an empty table on the corner. “Girls, this way!”

I was going to put the last spoon of my fro-yo inside my mouth when suddenly I saw a super-hot guy walking across me. This guy I’m talking about was wearing the same uniform as all of the students, but I thought he is the coolest. His black hair shines perfectly and his eyes... They made me melt until I disappeared from the floor.

“Wow...” I said.

“’Wow’ what, Fei?” Jia asked, drank her chocolate milk.

“Wow... Just wow...”

“Ya, what’s freaking wrong with you?” Jia scanned my face.

“Fei? Wang Fei Fei?” Min tried to woke me up.

“Fei-ssi~” Suzy waved in front of my face and I finally woke up.

“Y-yeah? What? What are you guys talking about?” I startled.

“Aish, this babo... What are you looking at? You’re still nervous?” Jia put her chocolate milk.

“Aniya... Um girls, see that way,” I pointed to the hot guy that I saw before. Looked like he was with his friends now.

The girls turned around and found the guy. “That one?” Min pointed.

“Yep. Is it just me or this guy is really hot?”

“So-so,” Jia seemed to not interested.

“That one is hotter,” Suzy pointed at his friend on his left.

“Yaaa, the one in the middle is way hotter!” I insisted.

“Neee, what ever. They’re hot,” Min said.

Couple seconds later, a girl with caramel hair walked in front of him. Unexpectedly, this guy that I’m talking about called her! “Hey, blueberry sandwich!”

Mwo? Blueberry sandwich? Please.

“Ah, jogging man! Annyeong! I can’t believe that we’re in the same school!” she bowed. I got to see her face clearly. I suddenly realized... That’s my new neighbor!

“What!?” I raised my voice. Luckily the canteen was kinda crowd that the two that I was spying didn’t realize me. Thank God for my ‘rabbit-ear’ ability so I could eavesdrop their conversation.

 “Yep, of course. You’re in the first grade, aren’t you?” the guy asked.

“Yeah, Siwon-ssi. I just moved here, remember?”

Siwon? His freaking name is Siwon? I got to remember this. But, wait. Siwon? Did she just called him Siwon? That means they knew each other already! Ah!

“Eeey, Siwon-ah~ New crush? Hahahaha,” the guy that Suzy said was hotter, said. He continued, “Annyeong~ I’m Eunhyuk. What’s your name, blueberry girl?”

“OHMY! His name is Eunhyuk! I have to take notes of it!” Suzy blushed so hard while Jia, Min and I laughed.

“Annyeong Eunhyuk-ssi, I’m Soonkyu, but you can call me Sunny!” She bowed. Oh, so your name is Sunny?

“I’m Sungmin. Nice to meet you, Sunny,” said the other guy with brown spike hair.

“Nice to meet you too, Sungmin-ssi,” she replied with a smile. “Nice to meet all of you!”

“Okay, Sunny, we’re leaving now. Let’s meet up again sometimes, bye!” Siwon said his goodbye. Good Siwon!

Finally that incident was over.

“What’s the meaning of this? So they knew each other already?” I protested.

“Hey, what’s the problem here?” Jia spoke.

“Ya, you’ve never been like this when it comes to boys problems,” Suzy told me.

“You know what? This girl we’re talking about is my new neighbor, I can’t let this happen,” I replied.

“Let what happen?” Min asked.

“I guess she’ll be my new rival,” I said in my lowest voice.

“Ha! You’re joking me right? I mean, you’re taking this so seriously. You just know him like 3 seconds ago. Did his hotness blinded you already?” Jia said.

“Ne! Moreover, she probably doesn’t like Siwonnie, right?” Suzy ate her fro-yo.

“Ahahaha, ne, ne. I was just kidding,” I laughed awkwardly.

Ah... How could I let this happened to me? Is he THAT hot? I mean... Is this what people say ‘love at the first sight’?

“Well, we’ll see,” I whispered.[]

 

==========

yay, chapter 4!

back to Fei's POV~

whoa, Fei finally saw Siwon! is she up for something?

the next chapter will be from Sunny's POV again, please look forward to it!

you guys don't be so quiet T-T

I don't bite, okay? leave some comments~~~

keke, thank you!<3