New Look!

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[SUNNY’S POV]

Had a bad day. I was walking to Siwon when this girl that carried her lunch dropped her coke and it spilled to my skirt! You know what? This girl that I’m talking about lives next to my house. Very funny.

Beep-beep! Ah, I got a new message! It’s from Prince Charming!

                        ‘Hey, how’s your skirt? Have you clean it yet? :P

SEE? IT’S FREAKING SIWON I TOLD YOU. But... I still don’t understand, why he has to use the name ‘Prince Charming’? Why don’t he just reveal himself? I mean, is Siwon that shy? AWWWEE. Ah, nan molla~ Let’s just pretend that I don’t know.

                        ‘Ha, not funny...

                        ‘Okay, okay I’m sorry =3=

Ah with that emoticon your automaticly forgiven. Kyakyakya~~

***

Yay, finally!! The weekend has finally arrived! After a week of school thingy, I could finally enjoy the beautiful Saturday. Moreover, my new friends asked me to go with them to the salon. Tiffany will pick me up. We’ll go to the Palm Springs, the finest salon in the whole city, how cool is that!? I can’t wait for 3 P.M., since Tiffany will pick me up at 3 o’clock. Well, I was still eating my breakfast.

I strolled upstairs and found my phone was ringing. ‘One New Message(s)’.

                        ‘Morning, beautiful princess^^ Woke up already?

Another text from Prince Charming. Yeah, I’ve been texting with Siwon for a week. Isn’t that cuuute?

I giggled soon as I read the message. Hey, not cool. I have to turn some music on. Mr. Simple by Super Junior accompanied our conversation.

                        ‘Ate the breakfast already, Prince~

                        ‘Really? Whoa, that means I’m the one who’s late kkk

                        ‘Lazy Prince... Just kidding:D

                        ‘I watched soccer match until midnight yesterday...

Yeah, like always, we talk about unimportant things.

***

Tiffany honked her black Jag at 3 past one minute. Soon as I put some mascara on, I rushed downstairs.

“Mom, dad, I’m going! Bye!” I kissed their cheeks.

“Take care!” they replied.

“Our baby has grown up, yeobo,” my dad said to my mom.

“Sure she does, babo,” my mom replied.

I got in Tiffany’s precious Jaguar. Inside, I saw another 2 girls sat on the back seat, scooted when I opened the door. The one has a pair of beautiful night sky eyes and the other has cute grin.

“Hi, Sunshine,” Tiffany replied from the driver’s seat.

“Hello!” Seohyun turned around beside Tiffany. “So Sunny, this is Sooyoung-ssi and Taeyeon-ah.”

“Heya!” they both said beside me.

“Hi, I’m Sunny. Nice to meet you all,” I smiled.

Sooyoung wore a Tommy Hilfiger light green crop top mixed with baby blue United Colors of Benetton high-waist shorts. Her brown Don Donna wedges looked so shiny and matched with her brown Corto Moltedo shoulderbag. Her wavy brown hair looked so perfect.

Moving on, Taeyeon that dyed her short wavy hair into gold blonde wore a nice white Noir&Blanc shirt with a cute Pepe Jeans mini skirt. Givenchy heels and Mulberry handbag were the best decision. Adding a pair of Marc&Jacobs earrings was also a clever decision.

“Wow, you guys have a great taste of fashion, I see,” I dazed.

“Hehe, thank yo—OMYGOSH D-DON’T TELL ME THAT’S THE LIPSY LONDON DRESS TO-DIE-FOR!” Sooyoung squealed in dramatical way.

“Y-yeah?” I replied with awkwardness.

“You have a great one too, Sunny-ssi!!! Let’s shop together someday!!!!!” Sooyoung grabbed my hands.

“S-S-Sure! I’d love to!” I trembled.

“Don’t be too nervous like that, she’s that kinda girl,” Taeyeon calmed me.

I nodded and gave her a smile.

***

‘Whoa’ was the first thing that I said when I stepped my feet on the Palm Springs’ big garden. This salon that I’m talking about is no ordinary salon. It’s a huge salon and spa with a huge pool surrounded by palms and tropical flowers. The building was all covered in pink.

“Hey, Luna-ssi!” Tiffany greeted the receptionist informally. They seemed close already.

“Hi, Fany! Usual treatments?”

“Yep. As usual, one manicure and pedicure for me, Seobaby needs to scrub, a milk bath for Taengoo and Soo—”

“Reflexology for Sooyoung-ah right?” Luna cut.

“Sure thing. Taeng, please help Sunny! Imma go first okay? Cao~” Tiffany and the others left me and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gave an ‘ok’ sign to her and said to me, “So, Sunshine, how about make over? This hair looks so old,” she my hair.

“Make over?”

“Yep. Luna, Changminnie please. This girl needs a make over,” Taeyeon brought me to Luna.

“Arasso. I’ll call Changmin-ssi first. Please wait for a second.”

“Sunny-ssi, let’s wait here. You can read those magazines,” Taeyeon pointed at a mountain of fashion magazines.

I nodded and sat beside Taeyeon. Couple minutes of waiting, Luna came and said that Taeyeon’s treatment was ready. So, Taeyeon left me, alone, in this mega-giga-huge salon, clueless, I repeat, alone. 7 seconds later, a tall guy approached me.

“So... You’re Sunny?”

I looked up and found this sassy guy with a bang covered half of one of his eye.

“Y-yeah,” I nodded.

“Okay, Sunny bunny. I’m Changminnie but you can call me Cherry or Minnie, hihi. They said you need some make over right?”

“Um... I guess so.”

“So, let’s get you beautiful!”

“Okay,” I stood up and followed this guy that wore a lousy pink shirt.

This Cherry guy cut my hair, dyed my hair and something else he did to my hair that I didn’t understand. I didn’t really pay attention to what he did to me actually, because I was too focus to this new edition of Nylon Magazine. Moreover, there was 2 full-pages articles of Lee Seung Gi.

Suddenly, Cherry took off the cover and I automaticly looked to the mirror. But all I saw was a girl with short pale blonde hair with dark brown highlight. This wasn’t me, right?

“Chang—Cherry, is this the new me?”

“Uh-huh. You look veeeery stunning with that pixie style, Sunny,” Cherry nodded with full of proud feeling.

“Wo-wow!! Wow!!! This is beyond amazing, Cherry!! You’re awesome!! Thanks a lot!”

He once again nodded, “indeed, you’re welcome, Sunshine!”

Tiffany, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sooyoung came after me and screamed a little. “Whoaa!! Sunny you look gorgeous and cute!!!”

I blushed and giggled, “Thanks guys! You all are also beautiful!”

Thanks Tiffany and Seohyun! For taking me to this dazzling place!!

***

“Here, one for Seohyun, one for Sunny, one for Sooyoung and one for Taengoo. That’s the schedule for our practices. Practice hard, okay? That’s for our basketball team. Cheer for them and make our team wins!” Tiffany gave us some pink paper when we chilled at a cafe near Palm Springs.

“Basketball team? I’ve never knew that our school has a basketball team...” I said stupidly.

“Hahahaha, Sunny-ssi, you’re so cute!” Sooyoung slapped me on the face. Well truthfully that kinda hurt. She’s kinda harsh though.

“Oops, does it hurt?” She realized her strength. “Sorry~”

“Hahahaha!” The other three laughed.

“Kaja, let’s go home. I’ll drive you home Sunny!” Tiffany packed up her makeups.

“Seriously?” I replied.

“Of course, that’s what friends do. Right?” she said as she stood up, followed by everybody.

I was the one who stood the last. I felt so happy and proud of myself. They’re my new friends, my really new friends and we got along really well so fast. I couldn’t believe that they’re too kind.

We got in Tiffany’s Jag. She soon stepped on the gas as Seohyun the CD player. We danced crazily to the song that Miss A sang, Goodbye Baby.[]

 

==========

 

uwaah, 9th chapter!^^

I was so shocked that aff was down again couple hours ago,

I was afraid that I'll loose my chapters and comments for the 2nd time T-T

fortunately, I didn't! xD

thank you for the comments!

I hope for more comments and subscribes ahead~~

saranghanda~^^