Fixed A Heart

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[FEI’S POV]

Never think about this at all, Siwon came to my house and we talked, just the two of us, in my room, for the first time of my entire life, it felt like a dream. But maybe, it’s for the last time too. Now, he’s gone home, my heart felt so empty. I feel like losing someone, that I knew for a long time. I sighed heavily and wept a little. But I tried to smile. I reached my iPhone and texted my girls.

Girls, got a sec?

***

15 minutes later, Jia, Min and Suzy arrived at my home.

“Fei, what happened?” said Suzy with a pleading tone.

“Hey, girls. You’ve arrived here already?” I answered.

“You don’t say. Of cou—”

Min nudged Jia’s arm. They sat on my bed.

“Fei, wae geurae? What are you going to tell us about, actually?” Min asked.

I inhaled deeply, “Siwon dates Yoona eonni.”

All three of them exchanged glares in disbelief, eyes and mouth were both opened, but they didn’t let out any voice.

“You-you, seriously?” Jia’s expression changed into serious in just a second.

Min fluttered her face with her not-so-big palm while Suzy still couldn’t move.

“Y-yeah, Jia. It’s true. And that’s the thing that I want to tell you. I don’t know what to do...” I burried my face.

Jia, Min and Suzy hugged me and my hair.

“...Be strong, Fei,” said Suzy.

“Yeah, Fei. I’m sure you’ll be strong,” Jia patted my head.

“There are thousands of guys out there,” Min added.

I smiled. Best-friends-hugs are the best of the best.

“Ne... Thanks, girls. Guys are many out there, hard thing is to get them,” I said and giggled, then all of us laughed.

“Umm, girls... I’m actually confused, what should I do with Siwon. How am I supposed to behave in front of him. I’m just afraid to lose him, as my friend,” I said.

“Hmm... Well, yes, I understand,” Suzy answered, “maybe it’ll be a little awkward.”

“No, wait. Very awkward,” Min cut off, “but in my opinion, if you can talk to him relaxedly, so can him.”

“Yes! You know, boys. They always follow the girls. So we have to start first,” Jia said.

“Problem is, can I?” I was over pessimist.

“Of course you can, babe!” Min cheered, “you want to be friends with Siwon, right?”

“Yes, I want. But what do I have to do?”

“Pretend that nothing happened,” Suzy suggested.

“As simple as that?”

“I know, it’s not easy, but I’m sure, you can do this,” Jia said.

I said to myself: I’m sure I can do this. I can do this!

“Err... Okay, I’ll try.”

Jia, Min and Suzy smiled.

“Yay! High five?”

“High five!”

***

“Fei-ya, got new DVDs?” Jia asked.

“I’ve got Hunger Games, Woman in Black, The Avengers, Dark Shadows—”

“Let’s watch The Avengers. I haven’t watch it.”

“Okay then.”

We eventually decided to watch The Avengers. As always, our rituals, turned off the lights, closed the curtains, speaker volume 75% and of course, snacks. That is my favorite activity with the girls. No money? Let’s make our own box office. It’s very exciting, you know?

Half of the movie was great, until my handphone rang. There’s one new message, and when I opened it, it was from Seulong oppa.

“Ehem, excuse me, agasshi please silent your phone,” Jia mocked.

“Who’s it?” asked Suzy as she stole the phone from my hand without waiting for me to answer it.

I haven’t read the text though. “Wait, wait, wait—”, but my phone was already stolen.

“From Seulong Oppa? Who’s this Seulong boy?” asked Min.

I tried to take back my phone from their dirty hands. Without waiting for my answer—again, Suzy read the contents.

Fei, let’s hang out this afternoon. I wanna take you somewhere.

Again, Jia, Min and Suzy exchanged glares, but they added a slowmotion effect this time. After done exchanging glares, all three of them looked to me. I was confused what to react, problem was, I was surprised too. Seulong oppa asked me to hang out with him? Why?

“Man, I know you’re not the -type of a girl, but... You cheated on Siwon?” asked Min seriously.

“S-slow down. No way! I didn’t cheat on Siwon. S-Seulong oppa is my friend,” I answered.

“Liar~” Suzy sang.

“He asked you out, okay,” Jia spoke.

“Y-ya! Just see the text, did he ask me out?”

“No, but he asked you to hang out with him. Hello? It’s the same,” Jia started to argue with me.

“Seriously, girls. He’s only my friend, my workmate at the Starbucks.”

The three of them smirked to me.

“Cut it off, Fei. Be honest to us,” Suzy slapped my arm.

“Giiirls, I swear, I didn’t cheat on Siwon...”

Jia, Min and Suzy exchanged glares one more time.

“Do you think what I’m thinking right now, girls?” Min asked.

“Of course,” Jia replied and Suzy nodded.

“Okay, Fei. We believe you. But there’s one thing that you have to do,” Min said seriously.

“Huh? What is it?”

“You have to go with him.”

***

“No matter what, you have to wear the shirt that I chose for you, okay?” Min insisted.

“Yeah, yeah,” I nodded.

“Okay, we’re going home now, Fei-ya. Cao~” the three of them finally went home.

I threw myself on the bed and opened my newly-received-text. It was from Seulong oppa.

We’ll go at 1 P.M., I’ll wait in front of your house.

I replied, ‘Okay’ with a smiley face.

My feelings were mixed. But why? Until this very second, I still didn’t know why I accepted his invitation.

I eventually took a shower, changed my clothes, packed my bag, put on thin makeups, polished my nails and straighten my hair for a while. Well, not ‘a while’ too actually, but the timing was perfect, it was already 1 P.M. I went downstairs.

“Eonni, where are appa and eomma?” I asked soon as I realized that they weren’t here.

“They’re going out. Where are you going?” she asked sluggishly.

It’s not normal for Yoona to be so depressed like this.

“I’m going out too. Wh-what happened to you? Are you sick?”

“Huh? Oh, um, a-aniyo.”

“You sure? Is it okay if I leave you alone?”

“Yeah, yeah it’s okay. Just go, I’m fine.”

“Okay, then. Bye,” I waved.

I stepped out from the house and found Seulong with his motorcycle. He wore a nice white t-shirt with a blue plaided shirt and jeans.

“Ready?” he greeted.

“Where are we going actually?” I asked and flew a smile to him.

“Just come with me,” he said and gave me a helmet.

I wore the helmet and sat on the back seat, we went off.

***

“O-oh my gosh, oppa! It’s been a long time since the last time I went here!” I said as I stepped on the ground. Seulong oppa brought me to the Amusement Park!

“Kaja, let’s go!” Seulong oppa pulled my hand and we entered the Amusement Park.

First thing that I ride was of course the rollercoaster. I love this rollercoaster to death. We immediately queued.

After the ride was over, I ran crazily, looking for another extreme rides. I pulled Seulong’s hand whenever I found a ride. After riding those rides, we walked to the shooting area. Seulong oppa shot the cans perfectly and won the game. He gave me a huge bunny doll. It was pure fun.

We finally went tired, so we decided to chill out at a cafe and buy some ice cream.

“Pistachio please,” I said to Seulong.

He replied with a nod and hopped to the cashier to pay. I looked for a table.

I sat near a big tree. Suddenly, Seulong came, carrying two glasses of ice cream.

“Here,” he said and handed me the glass.

“Thanks, oppa,” I replied, he sat in front of me.

“Before I forget,” he spoke.

“Yeah?”

“You... This morning, why were you so sad at the balcony?”

Oops, busted. Didn’t have any choice, I got to tell this to Seulong.

“Well... So, here’s the story. You’ve already knew my crush, right?”

“Yep, me. What did I do to you?”

“Whoa, hold on, Mr. Know-it-all!” I giggled.

“Huh? So, who’s the guy?”

“Siwon... Remember? I’ve told you this, right?”

“Oh, Siwonnie. Hehehe, sorry. What’s wrong with him?”

“He dates Yoona eonni.”

“What!? Jeongmalyo?”

“I’m not lying...”

“Seriously? How did it happen?”

“Yeah... Maybe it’s the fate?”

I looked down to my half-melted ice cream. Without replying, Seulong stood up and grabbed my hands.

“Let’s snap some pictures at the photobox,” he said and left the not-finished ice cream.

“E-a-eh, w-wait!” I was dragged to the nearest photobooth.

Seulong posed freakly and stupidly, made me couldn’t hold my laughter. I eventually posed as freak as him. After took some pictures together, Seulong drove me home.

“Oppa, gomapta. Today was awesome,” I said as I returned his helmet.

Seulong smiled and patted my hair, “don’t be sad, okay?”

I nodded and grinned.

“Here, you can keep this,” he gave me the photos that we took together.

“Eh, really? Um, let’s divide it,” I said as I divide it into two. I gave the other piece to Seulong, “so we can keep it together,” again, another smile.

He nodded and said his goodbye.

Thank you, oppa. You helped me, once again.[]

 

==========

 

back with the new chapter^^

how's it? please leave a comment below :3

and don't forget to subscribe too lovies kekeke :D

thank you~