Seulong

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[FEI’S POV]         

“What? So you guys have already apologized each other?” Jia smacked on her carton of milk.

“Hmm,” I nodded, “apparently, yes,” and replied calmly.

Today’s the first day of school, going back to school after 3 days of holiday and horrible things happened.

Min whistled, “uri Fei is cool~”

“Guys, that’s not what I mean. There’s no need for us to be enemies like that. Fighting over one guy? I feel stupid. And it’s proved that there’s no winner among us, me and Sunny. Get over it,” I said, stay humble.

“Aih~ Uri Fei is so mature now~” Suzy smacked my arms for a couple time, made me fail to eat a bite of my cereal.

“By the way, how is this so called Seulong?” asked Min, made me choked on my food.

“Slow, Fei,” Jia said and patted my back.

“Sorry, sorry. Ahem... Ahem... Um...” I drank a glass of mineral water.

“So, how’s he?”

“Err... Well... He asked me to hang out again with him today.”

“REALLY??”

“Lessen the volume a bit, just a bit!” I pinched some air. “It’s just a normal hang out. Moreover, he’s like a brother to me.”

“But for me, he’s not. For me... I think you have a ‘past’ with him, Fei,” said Jia, acted like she’s the Miss Know-It-All.

“That’s true! I feel that too!” Suzy joined Jia.

“Ya, ya! What’s wrong with you two?” I said.

“Aihh, that’s it Fei. Spill the beans! What story do you have with this Seulong guy?” asked Min.

“Story? What story...”

“Stop being so shy, come on! Tell us!”

“Y-yeah... Long ago... I... You know... I used to have a crush on him. But it was only for a moment.”

“Haha! Told you, you have a story with him!”

“I said, turn the volume down, Jia!”

“Sorry, okay. Then? Did you guys even become couple?”

“Unfortunately... No we didn’t. Someone owned him already. Moreover, I was still in the 7th grade, what do you expect me for?”

“Awww. So, how about now? Do you still have feelings for him?”

“Ahaha, it’s long ago...”

“What if you have a crush on him? ...again?”

“Hush! Kaja, kaja, the bell rang already,” I turned my head, stayed away from my friends.

I hope they didn’t see my tomato face!

***

That afternoon, I rushed to the place where Seulong told me to go to. I saw him alone, wearing a blue v-neck t-shirt. I walked to him and waved cutely. He replied my wave and smiled.

“Hey, sorry I’m a bit late. My teacher called me to the teacher’s room first...” I said.

“Yeah, that’s okay,” he smiled. “Kaja?”

I nodded. Then we walked around the park while we were talking about. We eventually went tired and we decided to sat on an empty bench.

“Wait here, I’ll grab some drink.”

I replied with another nod. 3 minutes later, he showed up in front of me, bringing 2 bottles of drinks on his hands.

“Here,” he gave one bottle to me.

“Thanks.”

We drank some gulp of coke. I suddenly remembered and opened the conversation.

“Ah, before I forget. What’s the important thing that you want to tell me?”

“Oh...” he looked to the sky, “I... I’ll continue my study in America.”

“Really? Woah, you’re awesome. Um, when?” I asked.

“Next week.”

“N-Next week??” I was a bit surprised.

“Yeah, next week. I’ll go to America on the next Saturday.”

“B-but, why so sudden, oppa?”

“I’ve thought about going abroad to America since a long time ago. It’s not that I don’t want to tell you about this... I just can tell this you, now, I’m sorry.”

Why? Why Seulong oppa has to go? I don’t want to lose my bestfriend. When I’m down, he’s always there for me, he always cheers me up, he makes me happy again. I, of course I’m really sad if he leaves. He’s... my best friend. I trooped down.

“Well, chukhahae!” I said, more like whispered.

“Thanks. Um... Before I go, I want to travel around here for a week,” he said which I replied with a small ‘oh’ and swung my legs.

“Wanna go with me?” he said, right in the feelings.

A smile suddenly appeared on my face.

“I take that as a yes, okay?” he asked with a smile.

God, how can I refuse? I was so happy, at least I still have a lot of time left to hang out with him, before he eventually left me to America.

“Kaja, let’s go home. It’s getting late,” he said.

“Okay,” I stood up and followed him.

***

I have at least 4 days left before Seulong leave for his college to America. Fortunately since it was the first week of school days, we haven’t study much. So, I could freely go anywhere after school. Actually, Jia, Min and Suzy suspected me something, just because we always go home together. My days also went better. I don’t have to be y around Sunny, we even go to the canteen, or the toilet together. Sunny also introduced me to her friends. I didn’t forget to introduce Jia, Min and Suzy to them too, just to avoid the awkwardness between us. Gladly we became close in no time. Ah, I sometimes meet Siwon too. Of course, we’re in the same school. We still greet each other even though it’s a bit awkward, moreover I’m... his ex’s sister. Pretty pathetic, just because I’ve promised him to be friends with him, but in fact, I’m his ex’s sister. Tsch, tragic isn’t it? Well, I actually have thought to bring them back, I couldn’t stand seeing Yoona eonni crying and being quiet these days. In my honest opinion, Yoona still loves Siwon, and if Siwon doesn’t love her anymore, that means he’s a total jerk. Now, it’s about Yoona, does she want to be Siwon’s lover again?

I and Seulong oppa probably have done with the traveling. We’ve been to the amusement park, to a zoo, huge aquarium, watched movies, ate delicious foods, went to the karaoke booth and we even went to a ranch and planted some veggies and fruits. Hahaha, wasn’t it important? I don’t care, as long as we had so much fun together.

Today is Friday already, that means, Seulong will go to America tomorrow. I already committed, I won’t be sad today, I have to be happy and have fun.

“Ya Kim Fei Fei, where have you been, you always go home by yourself and denied when we asked to walk together with us?” asked Jia as she smacked my arm.

“Oh, err, I’ll tell you later okay? I’m in rush right now. Bye~” I said.

“Ya, Fei! So we’re not going home together again, today?” asked Suzy.

“Next week, I promise. Bye!” I waved from afar.

Seulong oppa told me to meet up at a cafe today.

“Hey,” I greeted him, who was sitting outside. “Beautifully dressed today, huh?”

“Really?” he said, pretending to not know. His cute face made me blush a bit.

We eventually ordered some food. We were talking and laughing when we ate. I tried to cherish every moment. When we’re done, we went straight to home. But suddenly, the atmosphere went a bit serious.

“Fei, I’ll go to the point, okay?” he said.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I replied.

“I’m sorry to tell you now, but... I like you.”

Ha-ha-ha! What? “Like? Ahaha, what are you talking about?”

“Yeah, I like you, Kim Fei Fei.”

“L-like... as a friend, right?”

He shook his head, “no, but more than that. I... love you.”

Then, a long silence.

“You love me?” I couldn’t think clearly. Eommaaaa, my cheeks were burnt, my heart beat ridiculously fast. Why am I?

“Yes, Fei, I love you. D-do you want to go out with me?”

GO OUT WITH HIM? SEULONG?

“B-but, why are you telling this now, tomorrow you’ll—”

“Uh, sorry. It took me a long time to raise my courage to confess this, Fei. Err... You don’t like the long-distance-relationship idea, don’t you?”

“Ah, eh...” I was confused about what to reply. Go out with Seulong oppa?

“You don’t have to answer it today, Fei-ya. If you accept my love, come to the airport tomorrow, I’ll be leaving by 10.”

I was so speechless. My feelings were mixed.

***

A night probably isn’t enough to think about this, but maybe it’s enough. Point is, I couldn’t sleep because of him. OMG, did I fall in love, again!? With a person who I’m regarding as an oppa for me? Well, that could happen. I remembered about my days with Seulong, and I felt that little spark in my heart. I... love him, don’t I?

Without noticing, I opened my eyes and saw the clock beside me; 9:30. Yep, great. I changed my clothes in hurry and went outside.

“Fei-ya where are you going?” asked eomma.

“N-nowhere! I’ll be back in 2 hours!” I said as I caught a taxi.

“Ahjussi, to the airport! And please hurry!”

Then I threw myself on the taxi seat. I thought, why do I have to do this? This means, I want to be Seulong oppa’s girlfriend? Yes, I love him.

As soon as I arrived at the airport, it was 9:53, I rushed everywhere to search for Seulong. I called him a few times but he didn’t answer me. Omo, what if he’s already in the plane!? I’m dead.

I swear there was no different at all between me and an actress in movies, a teenage girl, running around at the airport.

I arrived at the gate G8, and I saw Seulong oppa. Gosh! I ran closer to him and screamed his name.

“Seulong oppa! Wait!”

I was sure he could hear my voice. He turned his head and his eyes met mine. I reached him and before I talk, I tried to control my uncontrollable heartbeat. That was the same with having a marathon race in an airport.

He calmly smiled and said, “I know you’ll come.”

“Oh~ Boasting about yourself again!” I replied.

We gazed each other’s eyes, then he smiled again, “I take that as a yes.”

I didn’t need to say a word, I just nod. Then, suddenly he pulled me into a hug and we hugged for a few seconds.

“Wait for me,” he whispered in my ear.

“Come back hurry,” I replied.

Trust me, that was the most romantic thing I’ve ever had inmy whole life. I tried to stay calm but my heart was screaming out loud.

“Araso,” he broke the hug. “Okay, I’ll be going now,” he said as he waved to me and walked backwards to the gate.

I waved my hands to him and smiled. I was sure I’ll be missing him like crazy, but I tried as hard as possible not to let a tear fall from my eyes. Be strong Fei!

Suddenly Seulong oppa stopped walking and lowered his hand, he ran to me. I haven’t understood why he was running to me yet but his lips touched mine all of the sudden. It was my first. My heart pumped fastly. He kissed me softly. After that, he ran to the gate. I could only stood there lifeless, mesmerized by the thing that just happened to me.[]

 

==========

 

yay~ finally another chapter is updated kkk~

hope you'll like this chapter, worked hard on this xD

comments and subscriptions are appreciated ^^

have a nice day :D