Girls' Generation

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[SUNNY’S POV]

After intensive 1 month-full of practices and lots of exercises, I’ve mastered all the cheerleading poses. Split? Oh, please. I could do the split pose even when I’m asleep now. Haha!

Oh have I told you? It was Taeng’s great idea to name our cheerleading group with ‘Girls’ Generation’.

FLASHBACK.

“Girls’ Generation?”

“Uhuh, like that famous girlgroup!” Taeyeon nodded with full of proud.

“TAENGOO-YA THAT’S A GREAT IDEA!” Tiffany shouted first.

“Yeah, I like that!” Hara—one of the member—stood up.

“You’re a genius, Taeyeon-ssi,” Hyorin—one of the member too—patted Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Okay, girls, BRING THE BOYS OUT!” Sooyoung soon stood up, made the other did the same and screamed.

“Girls’ Generation, hwaiting!!”

END OF FLASHBACK.

I’ve made a decision to join this group so I have to take any consequences. I’ve gone to the gym for thrice per week and now I have a glorious S-Line body, kya~ Of course, exclusive treatments at palm springs every week. I love my friends!

Well, today was the final basketball competition between Nadam High and Geosang High and the day after that was the closing ceremony of 2012 Nadam High Festival. So today was the first time our cheerleading team to perform, to cheer our one and only basketball team, in front of all the students. Oh! I’m sure I haven’t told you this part. Siwon is one of the basketball team! Kyaaaaa! There’s also Eunhyuk-ssi and Sungmin-ssi. I couldn’t wait to cheer Siwon! Oops, I mean yes, and the team too. I had no problem with split, salto and the pyramid. Oh! There’s one thing more, Siwon joined the drama club too. The club will perform at the closing ceremony. Can’t wait till tomorrow! But, there’s also one thing that pisses me off, Fei, my neighbor, is Siwon’s clubmate. Duh.

“Yo, girls! Ready for the practice? It’s our last practice! You’ve already done the stretching, right?” Taeyeon entered the gym with her oversized purple hoodie.

“Of course, let’s get this poppin’!” Sooyoung said after she tied her untamable brown hair.

Taeyeon was plugging her iPod to the player when suddenly Ms. Kim entered the gym and blew her whistle.

“Attention Girls’ Generation,” she put her hands on her hips. “I give you 15 minutes to try on your new outfits for tonight. Queue here QUICKLY and try your new outfits there. Arasso?”

All of us nodded. We didn’t waste a second and hurry queued.

After I grabbed my new outfit, I rushed to the fitting room. Seconds after I put on the uniform, my eyes popped out from my face. I screamed.

“OH. MY. GOOODDDD!!!!!”

“SUNNY-SSI, WHAT HAPPENED!?!” Sooyoung screamed from the outside.

I flipped the curtains and ran outside. “WHAT IS THIS!?!” I put my hands on my hips, not to pose, but to scold.

“Sunny, whose outfit are you wearing!!?” Taeyeon was so shocked.

“Oh my God, Sun. It’s a bear’s outfit!!!” Seohyun overstated.

“How do I suppose to know!! This is 3 sizes bigger than mine!!” I screamed in panic.

“Damn, 5 minutes more, girls! What should we do now??” Tiffany made me even panicker.

“Okay, girls. Calm down. Panic is so not us. Don’t you guys remember we have a fierce fashionista here?” Sooyoung calmed us down by pointing at Taeyeon, who was folding her hands in front of her chest.

Everybody sighed full in relief, except me. Well, I didn’t know such thing.

“REALLY? Taeyeon-ah, please help me! Wake me up from this nightmare!! PLEASEEE,” I begged.

“Okay, I can help but...” she looked to Ms. Kim.

“Easy, we can handle this,” Tiffany spoke. “I’ll tell Miss Kim that Sunny had a sudden stomachache and Taeng will accompany her to the school infirmary, arasso?”

In a second we’ve made a plan. Tiffany, Seohyun and Sooyoung left us.

“So, I need my toolbox,” Taeyeon pulled up her hoodie’s sleeves.

“WHERE?” I replied.

“I guess I left it in the cla—” she was cut off by me, who was running rapidly to our class.

Soon as I grabbed that purple box of needle and threads, I ran to the gym. Taeyeon professionally made the outfit up. She cut some and she sewed some. I waited for it and it gave me a painful stomachache. She suddenly pulled up the outfit, made my head turned without any command.

“Ja-jaaan! It’s done!” she titled her head. “Hurry, try it!”

I nodded and entered the fitting room to try it on. It was perfect. It fitted my body perfectly. I smiled so wide and lifted the curtain.

“A lot more better! Thanks, babe! I owe you one,” I ran and hugged Taeyeon tightly.

“Awee, don’t mention it. It doesn’t matter at all!” she hugged me back.

We packed the toolbox and rushed to the practice place since we’ve missed 20 minutes.

“You’re okay now, Sunny?” Miss Kim asked after she told the girls to hold on for a second.

“I’m super okay now, Kim saem! I’m ready for the last practice!” I nodded.

Ms. Kim nodded back and yelled, “Okay, girls! Let’s do this from the first position!”

***

The night came. Before the game started, I looked for Siwon. I yelled his name soon as I found him 7 meters away from me.

“Siwon-ssi!” I waved. I didn’t notice that there were also Eunhyuk and Sungmin walking behind him.

He—they turned their heads and came over me.

“Sunny-ssi, what’s up?” Siwon asked.

“Oh... Aniya, I just wanted to cheer you guys. Hwaiting for tonight’s game!” I clenched my fists, trying to be as cute as possible.

“Eeeey, it looks like you’re cheering only to him,” Eunhyuk teased. I blushed.

“Yeah, we’re here too, Sunny-ssi, hahaha,” Sungmin gave me his bunny teeth.

“Ah, uh, hehe, I’m sorry.. Eunhyuk-ssi, Sungmin-ssi, hwaiting!” again, I did the same thing.

“Gomawo, Sunny-ssi,” Siwon calmly said. “Um, we’re going to our team now, do the best okay?” he continued and gave me a sign for a high-five.

“Okay, you too, Siwon-ssi!” I replied his high-five.

Eunhyuk and Sungmin did the same too. Well, I replied them also.

“Girls, gather around!” Taeyeon suddenly screamed.

We embraced each other’s waist. Taeyeon was in the middle of Sooyoung and Hara. We did our routine yells before we trickled to the baskeball stadium.

***

The whistle was blown, the final competition has already begun. We did our cheerleading poses passionately.

Girls' Generation make Geosang feels the heat!!

And Nadam's doing it, we can't be beat!!

YEAH!!

We're born to win, better tell all your friends,

Cause we get it in,

You know that we,

Bring Geosang out!!

I bet all the team was fired up when they heard our yells. I didn’t mean to boast, but Geosang High’s cheers weren’t as cool as us. And I was proud of that.

I didn’t expect for this but...

“Point!” Geosang High scored.

Sh*t! Karma for me, I guess. Nadam and Geosang competed tightly, the points were the same. All of us screamed to cheer our team.

Few seconds left! Siwon was dribbling the ball, ran rapidly to our foe’s ring. And.. And...

“Point!” Refree yelled and blew the whistle.

“YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!” All of the audiences stood up, screamed, popcorn flew.

Nadam High won tonight’s match!!! Cheer girls flew the pink pom-poms and gave each other warm hugs. After that riot of party, the basketball guys were going to the changing room. I saw Siwon drank some water while he was walking.

Suddenly, Taeyeon tickled my waist. “Come over him,” she said, smirked.

I nodded and decided to shout his name. “Si—” suddenly, my throat felt so dry, I can’t speak a word.

I saw Siwon talked to a girl. And that girl, was Fei. My heart broke into pieces. Wait, not. It broke into freaking ashes. I lost my spirit and stopped my legs from chasing him. I turned around to face my girls.

“Sunny sweetie, what happened? Why did you turn around?” Taeyeon held my shoulder.

I guess my sad face was to obvious. I gave Taeng some seconds to think. Taeyeon lifted her head to see to Siwon’s direction, and she was shocked.

“What the hell am I seeing right now!?” she scolded.

The other girls came over us. They asked what happened and Taeyeon pointed at Siwon while I was still keeping my head down. Seohyun, Tiffany and Sooyoung were all shocked too.

“Sun, hwaiting!” Tiffany clenched her fist and gave me an eye-smile.

“It’s okay, honey,” Seohyun patted my hair and gave me a hug.

When she tried to pulled back, I didn’t let go. I hugged back and cried on Seohyun’s shoulder. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung remained quiet in the middle of the crowd. They gave me pats.

I finally let go and wiped my tears. Sooyoung stepped forward and said, “Easy, girl. I believe you can beat that girl!”

I replied with a nod and smile.

“She’ll get the payback, believe me,” Sooyoung convinced me.

“Thanks, Sooyoung-ssi.”[]

 

==========

 

heya, back with the newest chapter~

terribly sorry for the last accident, keke. clumsy me.

anyway, let's forget that and keep on the right track!

thank you for the comments and subscribes.

still looking for more later on :)

saranghandayo~^^