Nadam High Spring Ball [PART 2]

We Found Love in Nadam

[SUNNY’S POV]

“Thank you, sir. Just go, you don’t need to wait for us,” Tiffany said to her driver and closed her Jag soon as we arrived at our school building.

Sir Han nodded and left us.

We walked inside our school building with full of confidence. Everything we wore were just stunning as hell and they were all branded of course. Including our make ups. Wanna know what we bought on the holiday?

Seohyun wore a purple dress with some pink flower motive on the chest until the shoulder also on the waist by Filippa K. It was perfect on her S-line body, too cool to handle. Her shoes were simple, only a pair of shining silver heels by Jimmy Choo. Her earrings were pretty long, Cartier. She made her brown hair into a kinda wavy style and she braided it on her left side. Sweet!

Tiffany wore a mixture of purple, green and silver glittery Damccessoarer mini dress that was stunning overload. So eye-catching! Her heels were 8 cm tall black NiteLife heels. Those heels made her taller than she already is. She flipped her hair beautiful straighten hair for several times to show off her Gold Digger earrings.

Sooyoung was  kinda different from the others since she wore a pure satin maroon maxi dress by Levi Strauss, armless. She looked like a real princess with those cute tiara she wore on the top. She rolled her hair for 2 hours and as the result, it looked so untamable and amazing. She wore a silver Cooee Design necklace her mom bought and a big Zanzlöza Zmycken sparkling bracelet that matched with everything she wore. Well, since she wore a long dress, so she decided to use her simple Karen Millen heels.

Taeyeon wore a colored Lars Wallin mini dress with tall lacy collar with a same-toned balloon skirt covered with super thin laces, it was so cool I can’t say a word. She did her hair into a cute messy bun on the top of her head that matches herself so much and she wore a classic yet stylish Loopielove feather hair clip. Her shoes were a pair of stunning brown Versace wedges.

Well for me, I wore a very soft-toned cyan mini tube dress by Tex Saverio. It was glittery on the chest with an eye-catching big black belt right below the chest. It was kinda too-mini for me but the others said it was cool so I wore it instead. I matched the dress with a Bvlgari necklace and a big Maria Nilsdotter ring. I made a great decision on buying a blue Chanel heels yesterday. It matched with everything.

“Guys, I forgot to tell you the best part!!” I suddenly screamed.

“Ya! You surprised me! Oh, dear Lord...” Tiffany patted her chest and screamed back.

“What part, Sunny-ya?” Taeyeon asked.

“Um... So here’s the story. Where should I start? Okay, so... Yesterday night, there’s someone who texted me. And this ‘someone’ was Prince Charming, I’m sure all of you have known this guy, right?”

Everybody gasped.

“Are you serious!?! Omg omg omg what did he say?” Sooyoung freaked out.

“Yeah, he said that he wanted to meet up with me tonight at 10 P.M. at the backyard,” I explained.

“EH!? DON’T YOU DARE LIE TO ME, HWANG SOONKYU!”

“Seriously!?!?”

“REALLY!?!!”

“Psst, not cool!” I mimiced.

“Oh, okay okay.”

“Let’s talk about this while walking, don’t block the way,” Seohyun spoke.

Well, that’s true. We talked about this on our way to the dance ball.

“So, is that reeaally true?” Taeyeon asked and widen her eyes.

“Oh my God, it’s trueee! See it yourselves,” I unlocked my Blackberry and showed the text to all of the girls.

“Wooow!! OMC Sun, this is too epic I can’t breathe,” Tiffany said.

“You’re too much, dear,” Sooyoung slapped her arm and said with full sarcasm.

“Then, did you reply him?” Taeyeon asked again.

“Hell yeah! I just replied with an ‘ok’ actually,” I said.

“Oh, I see. What time is it now?” Tiffany asked, rubbed her painful arm.

“It’s still 8:30 P.M.,” Seohyun said quickly.

“Get your heart ready, Sun,” Sooyoung poked my waist.

“Wait, hold on. Why is he wanting to meet up with you, anyway?” asked Seohyun.

“Ya! You’re freaking smart in studies but why are you so dumb in this case? To confess his feelings for Sunny, of course!” Sooyoung scolded Seohyun in high-toned voice.

Seohyun just scratched her hair and pout.

“Aish, get over it, girls. Yes, he wants to meet me, but no, that doesn’t mean that he wants to confess me,” I said stayed humble.

“That’s impossible, sweetie. He’s going to confess you. You think he’s going to offer you an insurance?” Tiffany teased.

“Okay, you’re it,” Seohyun gave up. “Anyways, let’s enjoy the last 1½ hour before the release of Sunny’s single era,” she teased.

“EEEEY!! AIGOO I’M SO JEALOUS~~” Everyone else joined the chaos.

I just stood there and scratched my hair eventhough my knee was the one that itchy.

***

We finally danced like crazy on the dance floor. It was so so so fun. I never thought that Nadam could make a party like this awesome. Suddenly the lights , the DJ played a slow song.

“Girls, I forgot to ask about this to you,” I said. “Do you have any dates for today?”

“Well... We actually have,” Sooyoung, Seohyun and Taeyeon said in unison.

“WHAT? Why don’t you girls tell me from the first! How about you Tiff?” I protested and asked.

“I won’t cheat on Heechullie oppa,” she said.

“You’re all so unfair! So, where are your dates?” I askked. “Why didn’t they accompany you tonight?”

“Yeah, I’ve told him that I’ll go with my friends,” Seohyun said.

“True. And we said that we’ll meet up here,” added Taeyeon.

“So who’s your date?” I asked.

“K—there he is!” Taeyeon pointed at the guy, behind me.

I turned my head and found my classmate, Kangin, dressed neatly with dark blue stripes tuxedo. Handsome okay, handsome.

“Aww! When did you guys become a couple?” I asked.

“Aniyeo... You know we’ve been bestfriends since we’re little, right?” Taeyeon slapped me.

“But a bestfriend could be a boyfriend, right?” I teased, the others too.

“Haha, no way~ I’m going, cao~” Taeyeon and Kangin waved to us.

“How about you, Seohyun-ah?” I asked.

“Yo—hey!” Seohyun was cut by a presence of another guy behind me.

I turned my head and found the coolest chairman of the student council I’ve ever met in my whole life, Yonghwa, wore a black tuxedo with red vest and tie and nerd glasses, smiled and greeted us.

Not so long, Seohyun and Yonghwa left. Only me, Sooyoung and Tiffany left there.

“Sooyoung-ah, what about your date?” I asked.

“R—oh, hi!” again, Sooyoung was cut by a guy who approached us.

I turned my head and caught a super hot guy, a sunbae!

“Ryeowook sunbae?” I was totally sure that he is Ryeowook sunbae, the radio guy. He often gives all of the Nadam High’s students announcements from the intercom. Pretty popular and to be honest, I adore the voice behind the intercom.

“Ssh, eh. Okay, I gotta go. Bye~ Ryeowook oppa, kaja?” Sooyoung used her aegyo. THAT WAS PRETTY WEIRD FOR HER.

So there were only me and Tiffany.

“So, what should we do, Tiff?” I pleaded.

“Chill, Sun! I believe guys will ask us for a dance~”

“Y...You said that you won’t cheat on Heechul oppa?”

“Oh... Yeah. But, I won’t just stand here, ‘dateless’!” Tiffany stomped the ground.

“Yep...” I nodded.

“Okay, just stay calm.”

We waited for 2 minutes while we were drinking some fruit punch. Suddenly, two of our classmates came.

“Sunny-ssi, Tiffany-ssi, what’s up?” asked Kang Daesung, one of the basketball team member.

“Oh, Daesung-ssi! Heya~” me and Tiffany greeted back.

“You guys...wanna dance?” Son Dongwoon, a half-arabic-pretty-cute guy from our class asked.

Me and Tiffany exchanged glares and without any second thoughts, we nodded and grinned.

The four of us went to the middle of the dance floor and danced like professionals. We exchanged our pairings for couple times and sometimes we bumped into each other. Total fun!

“Tiff, what time is it now?” I asked, half laughed because I bumped into Dongwoon.

“11:07 P.M., why, Sun?” she answered, realized nothing.

“11:07 P.M., you said!?” I widen my eyes.

“Yeah, wh—oh my God, hurry up!!” Tiffany eventually got the problem.

“Y-yea—okay, okay, Daesung-ssi, Dongwoon-ssi, I’m going! Sorry, I have... uh, one thing... Ah! Nevermind, bye! Thanks for the dance!”

***

I ran brutally to the backyard. There, I found a small pavilion and I saw a guy was standing there, wearing a black tuxedo. When I saw him from the behind...

Is that... Siwon?

Doogeun-doogeun, my heartbeat was so freaking fast, my palms were as cold as the northpole (although I’ve never been there) and my legs were trembling like hell (I’ve never been to hell too -_- ). Luckily, my heels were only 8 cm tall!

I finally reached the small, full of white roses pavilion, tried as hard as I could to not to make any little sound. I inhaled as much oxygen, then exhaled it eventually.

“S-Siwon-ssi?”

The guy turned around.

“S-Sunny-ssi! Ah, you finally came,” he said.

I was pretty shocked.

“Eh? Sungmin-ssi, um... What are you doing here?” Sungmin, just stood alone.

“Ah, um... I...”

“Oh, by the way, have you seen Siwon around here?” I asked.

“Siwon? Oh, umm, I bet you thought it was Siwon, right?”

“It was? About what?”

Sungmin seemed thinking and his lips for several times. “Umm, Prince Charming?”

I was so shocked, SO SHOCKED. How could he possibly know about this thing? Perhaps.

“Y-you’re, Prince Charming?” I asked.

He looked right to my eyes with his big eyes and nodded slowly.

Mind = blown.

Swear to God, I didn’t believe it at all. I didn’t believe with this fact.

“Ah-ahaha, no, it’s impossible. You’re joking right?” I said with trembles. “I-I’ve once said Siwon in one of my text to Prince Charming, h-he... He di-didn’t say anything. That means, he’s Siwon... right?”

“Sunny-ssi, I’m sorry, but i-it’s really me,” he replied with a pleading face.

I laughed a little, “No, no, you’re lying. You’re lying to me!!”

“Sunny, please, I can explain this.”

“So, you really are the Prince Charming!?” I asked, madly. My tears weren’t detained anymore.

“Yes, Sunny. Yes I am.”

“Y-you’re such...” I inhaled, “a liar!!”

I swear, I was so angry that I want to suicide. I felt like, he’s playing with my feelings. Oh my Lord, this isn’t happening to me, right? Right??

I ran from that pavilion, cried so bad, didn’t care of anything else. I didn’t want to turn my head, but that voice kept on running through my ears and stabbing my heart.

“Sunny! Sunny, wait! I’m sorry!”[]

 

==========

 

where are you, readers? kekeke~

phew, so, it revealed....

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUUUUUUYS?

please look forward to the next chapter.......would you? >_<

and don't forget to leave some comments too ok? and subscribe too~ ^^

kamsahamnida! :D