Who Got The Payback?

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[SUNNY’S POV]

“Sunny!” I heard somebody called my name. I turned my head and saw Siwon.

WHOA WHOA WHOA HE CALLED ME OMFG NEOMU HAENGBOKHAE ASJSDFLHSDK

“Siwon-ssi, hey!” I replied with my cutest smile of my whole life.

“Um, hey to you too, Sun,” he ‘hey’ed back with a serious face. It’s just so not him. What happened? It somehow frightened me. “There’s something that I wanted to talk about... With you,” he said gently.

Dheg! I couldn’t think of anything else, my spirit has gone away. There’s only one thing in my head: he’s going to confess to me.

“Can I have your time?” he asked.

“Oh, uh, emm, yeah, sure...” I replied and followed him from the back.

We arrived at an empty hallway, there’s only me and him. WE’RE ALONE, TOGETHER. What if he gives me a sudden kiss? Omooo I should be ready for this! Oh sh*t! I... I used my cherry lipbalm this morning, not the strawberry!

“Sunny, I—”

Good morning Nadam High~!

Both of us were totally shocked. I didn’t pay any attention to the intercom, so i didn’t know what it is about. Screw this sh*t. Annoying.

The intercom was turned off. Whatever it said, I didn’t care. Siwon. What are you going to say? I’m waiting for him to say a freaking word in desperation. TOO CURIOUS. HURRY UP WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY.

“Sunny, you’re the one who cut Fei’s gown, aren’t you?”

DHEG. BOOM. Busted. Heart stopped beating, brain stopped working, blood stopped flowing.

“Huh? Wh-what gown, S-Siwon-ssi?”

“Fei’s. Fei’s gown in our drama, Hercules. It was you, right?”

2 things that hurt the most: 1. He said our drama. ‘Our’. 2. He accused me.

“What do you mean, Siwon-ssi? S-sorry I don’t understand a thing,” I pretended to be the most stupid person in the world. I was so afraid. My hands were freezing. They’re even cooler than Edward and Bella.

I mean, what if Siwon is mad at me?? My life is freaking done.

“Are you sure you don’t understand? But there’s a witness.”

“Huh? Wh-who!?” Dheg. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Done. My life’s done. Done.

“Ah... Umm...” I said in trembles.

“That’s it, Sunny. Admit it, it’s you right?”

“S-Siwon... I... I’m really sorry, Siwon-ssi, I’m...” I really didn’t know what to say.

I cried.

“Don’t apologize to me. Apologize to Fei.”

I kept my head down, sobbed. I tried to held my crying sound and I rubbed my teary eyes continuously.

“Stop it, please don’t cry,” Siwon said gently but cold.

“Siwon, I’m really sorry... It’s all my fault, I know... But... You’re not angry with me, right? Please don’t be...”

“Umm, that’s all that I wanted to say. If you feel so sorry for this, try find Fei and apologize to her. I’m going now,” Siwon left me.

I cried alone in this empty hallway. My legs were so weak and I finally fell to the ground with a sitting position. I swear to God I wasn’t different with a crazy beggar on a sidewalk.

Now, I knew how it feels. I regretted my decision to did all of those things. I regret it so bad.

***

The bell rang, I had to go to my class. I arrived at my class weakly, lost my spirit already.

“There she is. Ya, Hwang Soonkyu! Where have you been?” Taeyeon greeted me.

“Yeah, Sunny. We’ve been waiting for you at the canteen but we didn’t even see your nose. You didn’t reply our BBMs too,” Seohyun came.

“Where’s your Blackberry? In your fridge? Haha, okay I’m just kidding. But seriously, why aren’t you answer my calls?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m sorry girls, there was a little problem. I went to the toilet. Why don’t you guys go to the toilet?” I asked back.

“We thought you’re already in the class so we decided to go straight to class,” Sooyoung replied.

“What was the problem anyway?” Taeyeon asked. “Your face is freaking pale. You’re like a vampire.”

I am. “Pale? Ah, aniya~” I answered.

“Yeah, Sunny-ya. What is your problem? Why don’t you tell us?” Tiffany spoke.

“Aniyeo, it’s nothing... It’s just... Aih, it’s not important~”

“Good afternoon class,” Mr. Shin—our history teacher—suddenly came in.

All of the students sat on their own chairs. Phew... Saved.

***

After school, I was going straight to home. But suddenly...

“Girls, it’s the last day of school. How about some movie?” Taeyeon asked.

Great.

“Omo I forgot that today is the last day of the school,” Seohyun hit her forehead. “But I have a piano course this evening... I can’t go, I’m sorry.”

“Damn! How about you, Tiff?” asked Taeyeon.

“I got a date with Heechul-ie oppa... Sorry, girls!”

“Lovey dovey,” Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “You, Sooyoung-ah?”

“I have to go to the airport,” she said, eyes locked to her phone screen.

“Whoa, where are you going?”

“Aniya, I have to pick up my cousins from Spain. Family stuffs I can’t leave.”

“Oh, arasso. Sunny? Please don’t say you can’t go too...” Taeyeon pleaded.

I sighed heavily, “Taeyeon-ah, I’m sorry I can’t go. I have to... help my mom. Um, I’m going, bye.”

“Eeeh, wait wait wait!!” Tiffany suddenly half-yelled. “Nadam High Spring Ball!”

All of us (except me) screamed. “AH!!”

What? What is this Nadam Spring Ball? I don’t understand any word.

“So do you guys know what does it means?” Tiffany teased.

“SHOPPING! Hahahaha~” the girls screamed.

“Okay, since not any of us except Taeyeon can go today, we’ll go shopping in the holiday weeks,” Sooyoung said.

“Ne! I’ll pick you guys up. It’s been forever since the last time I drove my Jag,” said Tiffany.

“All of us should be there. There’s nothing like this even once!” Taeyeon warned. “You also have to come with us, Sunny-ya, okay?”

“Umm, yeah okay, okay. Just tell me where when whatever, I’m going, girls, bye-bye,” I answered randomly and left.

***

Damn. First 3 days of this holiday were disasters. Weren't fun at all. Made me depressed. Stressed. All I did was locking myself inside my room, sitting on the corner of my bed and staring to nothing.

Here’s the thing: I’ve sent thousand texts to Prince Charming, saying that I’m sorry. I even mentioned his real name; Siwon.

There’s nothing else to live for.

Suddenly, my LED blinked twice. I hoped it was a text from Siwon but it’s actually a blackberry messenger from Tiffany.

                        ‘Sunny-ya, ready for today? I’m on my way to your house, babe. Let’s spend loads of money today! Woohoo! xD Toodles~!^^

Urgh. I’m not in the mood at all. But I couldn’t refuse. I got ready.

***

When we arrived, we hunted for dresses or mini dreses from one store to store. Girls.

“Um, Tiff, why do we have to look for a dress?” I asked.

“Honey, duh~ Nadam High Spring Ball!” She answered while busy searching for a dress.

“Ahah?”

Tiffany stopped searching, and looked at me in disbelief.

“Seriously, girl? Our school will held a dance ball.”

“Jinjja? Um, where, when?” I stupidly asked.

“In our school, of course. 23rd April. You didn’t hear the announcement, did you?”

I shoocked my head. So, there will be a dance ball in the school? Nice.

“Sunny, which one do you prefer? This one, or this one?” Seohyun came over me, brought two wonderful mini dresses.

“Um, I like both. It’s up to you,” I answered with no tone. Seohyun seemed confused.

“Ya, Sunny-ya~ You freaking have to try this thing. I think this suits you, come on get up lazy troll,” Taeyeon came by and gave me a super beautiful dress.

I sighed. “Girls, I guess I’m going home now. I’m not in the mood for shopping, I’m sorry. It’s okay, I can go by myself. Bye,” I was about to left.

“Ck! What is wrong with you, girl? Tell us!” Sooyoung patted my shoulder.

I kept quiet.

“Come on, what happened to you? We’re your friends remember? We’re going to help you, Sunny,” Seohyun calmed me.

Okay, I told the story. I told every single detail from the very first second Siwon called me until the very last second Siwon left me. I tried so freaking hard to not let any tear fall.

“Oh my Christ, Sun. I’m so sorry, honey... That wasn’t your fault. It’s OUR fault,” Seohyun embraced me. She nearly cried.

“That’s true, Sunny-ya. We’re sorry...” Tiffany gave me a hug.

The other girls also held their tears and gave me a warm hug.

“Look, girls. It’s my fault too. I deserved this,” I hugged them back.

“So, we have to make a commitment. There’s nooo way such like this thing could be happened again. No way. Okay, girls?” Sooyoung wiped her tear carefully so she won’t ruin her mascara and eyeshadow.

“Thanks girls... I know I’ve never made a wrong choice to went to the toilet on the first day of school,” I smiled.

Tiffany and Seohyun seemed understand. They gave another hug.

“What does it means?” Taeng asked.

“Well, our first meeting,” Tiffany eye-smiled.

I guess I’ve got my spirit back, eventhough it’s not fully loaded. Suddenly my phone vibrated. It must be a text message! TEXT MESSAGE! I opened that text with overloaded enthusiasm.

                        ‘Sunny I’m sorry for the really late reply. Aniyeo, I’m not mad at you :)

“Kyaaa!!” I jumped happily in a middle of the mall.

“Omona, Sunny-ya! What happened? You just cried and you’re now jumping happily like a kangaroo... Weird kid...” Taeyeon mocked.

“I ge, i ge i ge i ge~!! Siwon-ssi replied my text!” I showed the text.

Looked like the other girls eavesdropped. They yelled and joined me jumping excitedly.

Uwaah~ One of my best-est day ever!

We strolled home without carrying any shopping bags. It’s for the first in my life. I bet in their lives too. Well, we still have a lot more days ahead, remember? The holiday was just started! Tomorrow? Let’s hit another mall~ Hahaha! Such a life!

***

D-1 Nadam High Spring Ball.

One New Message(s)!’ from: Prince Charming.

                        ‘Hey Sunny, beautiful. Meet me at the school’s backyard tomorrow at 10 P.M. Make sure you’ll come alone. I’ll wait for you there. Sincerely, your prince.

“What?” I gulped.[]    

 

==========

 

so, 19th chapter~

sorry for the pretty ate update, kkk.

happy reading~! I hope you'll like this chapter.

anyways, comments and subscribes are still highly appreciated T___T guys I need them...

please support me, always~!^^

thank you :3