Dramasucks!

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[FEI’S POV]

I finally bought a new phone! Yeah, iPhone 4 3Gs! *screams* After 1 month working at the Starbucks made my piggy bank increased. I actually had some money before I worked, but I decided to work here to add some more money, hehe. I want to thank firstly to God. Then Seulong oppa for reccomending me this job. Thanks to eomma and appa for letting me work here. THANK YOU! Lol, I feel like giving a speech.

Even if the iPhone is now in my hand, I still wanted to work at the Starbucks. Well, it’s for my own sake! I need more money now.

Tonight was the final basketball match between Nadam and Geosang. I’m definitely going to the match. Well, I brought Jia, Min and Suzy also.

“Hmm, what to wear?” I said to myself.

I have to dress neatly since Siwon will play in this match. Aih... I giggled soon as I saw my phone’s wallpaper; Siwon’s candid. Kyakyakya~~

“Fei, Summertime,” Yoona suddenly went in and grabbed my Summertime perfume.

“3 sprays only, remember,” I replied, eyes were still locked to my phone screen. “Eh, by the way, eonni.”

“Yea?”

“Please pick me some clothes...”

“Hm? For what?”

“I’ll go to a basketball match today, I want to look pretty.”

“What, really? This is so not you,” she said, but she still walked to my wardrobe. “Let’s see what you’ve got.”

She opened my wardrobe and threw some of my clothes. “These are lame,” she said.

“Excuse me?” I asked, kinda offended.

“I don’t know what to choose. You don’t have much clothes. I mean, the good ones.”

“So, can I bor—”

“NO.”

I pouted. A second after that, Yoona pulled out a blue T-shirt of mine.

“Ah, this one’s cool. And omo, this is Pull&Bear! You rarely wear this?” Yoona turned around.

“Um, yeah, hehe.”

“Then use this. Match this with shorts.”

“Waaa, thank you eonni!” I jumped and hugged her.

“Okay, arasso-arasso, now get off me. I have to go, bye!” she left.

***

The ‘doogeun-doogeun’ night came. Jia, Suzy and Min picked me up. I wore exactly what Yoona told me. I’ve straighten my brown hair a bit and applied thin make-ups. I strolled downstairs, carried my wallet purse and iPhone, I said goodbye to eomma and appa, then ready to go.

We watched the match with tons of enthusiasm. Every second Nadam captured the ball, we screamed. Jia, Suzy and Min flew their popcorn to the air when Siwon scored the last point. I stupidly threw my iPhone. I got a-little-more-than-mini-heartattack when I realized that iPhone was the thing that I threw. Fortunately Min caught the phone correctly. Phew moment. No one’s hurt.

“Aish jinjja! Neon babo aniya?!” Min scolded.

“Nyiahahaha Fei, are you crazy or something?” Jia hit my shoulder.

“Oops, sorry guys, I was over excited. Hehehe,” I grinned idiotly.

“Uwaaah guys, that was such an epic battle!” Suzy seemed enjoy the game. I mean, she never like sports, she only interested in knitting, cooking, and thing. But then I know the reason why she enjoyed the game much. Suddenly, Suzy gasped. “Omona, it’s Eunhyuk! Kya kya!”  She went crazy.

I saw Eunhyuk walked out from the stadium. There, I saw Siwon and Sungmin too. I rushed there to meet him. “Siwon-ssi! Congratulation! When you scored for the last time, it was sooo daebak!”

“Hey! Thanks Fei! Umm... Tomorrow, don’t be too nervous that you’ll forget your line in the middle of the drama! Hahaha,” Siwon teased.

“Yeah, hahaha sure thing!” I laughed.

We had a short fun interaction.

***

2012 Nadam High Festival Closing Ceremony. All of us, the drama club members, were getting ready for our first performance; Hercules. I was so nervous as hell. My first drama with Siwon. And, I got the role of Siwon’s lover here. Dead. I hoped everything will be just fine.

I rushed to the nearest mirror to check my appearance. Hair? Okay! Lipstick? Okay! But... MY MASCARA! My left eye’s mascara was thicker than my right one. I should fix this.

I was searching for a mascara when I accidentally dropped some scenarios beside me.

“Aissh...” I mumbled and bent to pick those up.

Second after I grabbed those scenarios, I found a pink envelope underneath my scenario.

For: Fei’ was written there.

I was so curious so I took that mysterious looking envelope. I read some words written there with trembling hands. It says:

Dear Fei,

Please meet me on DdangkkomaSt. at 8p.m. tonight. Be there. I’m waiting for you.

Choi Siwon.

O-M-O. DID SIWON JUST ASKED ME TO MEET HIM. OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOM I GOT TOO HYPED AND OVER EXCITED WHAT SHOULD I DO.

“Fei-ya~ What are you doing? The drama will start soon, we should go now!” Wooyoung-ie called (oh have I told you? We became close friends in the last one month).

I was so surprised and quickly hid the letter.

“Ah! Wooyoung-ie! You made me scared... Um, okay, I’ll go in one more moment,” I patted my chest and talked awkwardly.

“Arasso, hurry~” he left.

I hid the letter on the bottom of the scenarios. Hoped no one will see it.

***

“Fei-ya, it’s your turn! Hwaiting!” Wooyoung called me.

“Arasso, thanks!” I walked to the stage.

I was so nervous when the curtain rolled up. I saw lots of students were watching. Teachers also. I nearly forgotten my lines but when I saw Siwon’s face, my mind suddenly cleared up and I said my lines perfectly.

First seconds went really well, until a very very very very bad thing happened. To me.

I was walking to Siwon when suddenly I could feel the air touched my legs. I remembered wearing a long dress. I looked to my back and I could see my long purple dress was torn!!! It was ripped until my tigh, so that’s why I could feel the cold air. I was so shocked when all of the audience suddenly laughed. That was too humiliating!!

Me, Siwon and the other actors were all frozed up. We didn’t know what to do until Yubin, the girl who played as Hera, continued her line. That made us concentrate to our lines again. We continued the rest of the scene.

That scene was finally over, I ran to backstage as fast as I could.

I reached the wardrobe. There, I found Jonghyun-ssi was standing alone.

“It’s okay, Fei-ssi... Here, w-we got another beautiful gowns... See? This one’s nice!” he said in trembles. I guess he was afraid of my deadly glare.

I couldn’t help but cry. Cry in between embarrassed and moved.

“Ya, Fei-ssi! Don’t cry! Stop it! Use this gown, this one’s better than that!” Jonghyun said, panic.

I wiped my tear and grabbed that gown. “Thanks, Jonghyun-ssi,” I rushed to the changing room to wear that.

Yes. This is it. I won’t let my friends down, the show must go on!! Hwaiting Kim Fei Fei!!

I went back to the stage to play my role.

***

The drama was finally over. I was too relieved. But that accident was still sticked perfectly in my head. And it made me want to go straight to home.

We bowed for 4 times before we went back to the backstage. The audience clapped their hands for a long time. My silver heels stepped on the backstage’s floor. I still heard those hands were still clapped. I changed quickly to my normal outfit and grabbed my stuffs in no time. I went outside and I heard Siwon called my name.

“Fei that was awe—Fei! Fei, where are you going? Fei!”

I decided to ignore him. Too pissed off.

Soon as I arrived at my house, I locked myself inside my own room. I cried badly, without anyone knew. I cried until I sleep.

Luckily I didn’t sleep for so long. I woke up and saw the clock on my iPhone. It was already 7:30 P.M. I didn’t realize anything until I saw my phone’s wallpaper. Siwon! I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. After everything was done, I ran to Ddangkkoma Street.

***

I arrived at the Ddangkkoma Street. Looked like Siwon hasn’t arrived yet, I decided to sit on the nearest bench, on the corner of the street.

5 minutes... 10 minutes... 15 minutes... I still couldn’t see his head anywhere. Yeah, I’m a patient girl so I decided to wait for few more minutes.

An hour past. He hasn’t came yet. Okay. Maybe he’s still at the closing ceremony.

2 hours past. Rain suddenly poured. I didn’t bring any umbrella. I’m all wet. From head to toe. Nice.

I was so freaking disappointed. Why? Why Siwon didn’t come? Did he forget about this? I was so mad and I couldn’t think of a thing.

Suddenly...

Brrrmm... Ciiittt!! I saw a light of a motorcycle on the wet road. In a second I thought it was Siwon, but when I looked up...

“Fei, what are you freaking doing here?” this guy took off his helmet. It was pretty dark so I couldn’t see his face clearly, but I recognized his voice perfectly.

“Seulong oppa?”

“It’s raining, you will be sick!”

“Um...”

“Ya! Did you hear me? What are you doing?”

“I’m waiting for a friend..”

“You’re outta your mind. Come on, I’ll drive you home. Tell your friend that you’re going home first.”

I was so shocked. I cried. Well, nobody could see my tears since it was raining. But Seulong oppa seemed to heard my sobs.

“Hey, stop crying, what is the problem, Fei?” he came nearer to me.

“Aniya..” I wept.

“Come on hurry, the rain is getting heavier. You don’t want to be sick, right? Here, use my jacket,” he gave his jacket. It was wet though.

I grabbed his jacket and put it on. I got to his motorcycle, sat behind him.

I hugged him and leaned my head on his back, “Thank you, oppa.”

***

Luckily eomma and appa didn’t scold me since Seulong oppa accompanied me. I went straight to my room and dried my hair. I was going to sleep when suddenly my phone rang. I got a text. I hoped it was from Siwon, but...

                        ‘Fei, it’s me, Wooyoung-ie^^ Um, sorry to text you this late, I’m afraid you’ll be crazily mad if you know this...

I was kinda shocked. I replied:

                        ‘Oh, hi~ What happened, Wooyoung-ie?

Wooyoung replied within 1 minute.

                        ‘Um, actually, I saw a girl entered the backstage today. She wasn’t one of the drama club members. I don’t know what did she do either. Maybe she has something to do with today’s accident? .___.

My eyes and heart popped out. My mouth opened for around 5 cm. I quickly replied:

                        ‘Jinjja? Do you know who’s this girl?

He replied fast:

        ‘Yeah. Sunny.’[]

 

==========

 

latest chapter: Dramasucks.

well, I finally re-uploaded this chapter kekeke :P

this is a somekind of nonsense hope but, I hope you'll like this chapter!

happy (re)reading~!^^

comments and subscribes will highly appreciated, thank you <3 ;D