Starbucks

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[FEI’S POV]

“So, it’s me, you and Wooyoung-ssi,” Siwon said, in our way. He put his hands inside his pockets.

“Yeah, hehe,” I replied.

“Okay, when will we start?”

HAHAHAHAHA THAT SOUNDS AWKWARD. That made my heart beat faster.

“Uh... How about tomorrow?” I asked back.

“Um, can I have your phone number? Well it’s only for the script... No, I mean... Um...” he seemed awkward. This awkward poodle can I slap him. He took out his phone from his left pocket.

Oh you really wanna know my reaction? Outside, I acted chill, cool just like a fridge. BUT INSIDE. It wasn’t different with the feelings that you got when B2ST’s Yong Junhyung picked you as his lucky fan in the BEAUTIFUL SHOW at all.

“+14073267... Fo...” I suddenly forgot what’s my last number of my phone number. I thought for 2 and a half seconds and yelled, “FOUR!” that kinda made him shocked.

“Okay... Thanks,” he replied and nodded.

He then looked seriously to his phone screen and slowly put his handphone beside his right ear. OMG, he’s just too cute to handle. I mean, look at his face... Idiot... But yet sweet...

“Michigetda...” I mumbled when I was staring at him.

“Huh?” he realized.

“Ah, nothing! Hehe.....”

Then my phone rang, broke the awkward moment between us. I was too surprised that I jumped for around 3,6 cm.

“Chill, Fei, hehe,” Siwon smiled.

How can I be chill.

“Yea, hehe. I was a bit ‘too-much’ today,” I replied.

“It’s me who’s calling,” he pointed at me phone.

“Oh, arasso. I’ll save your number.”

Then we continued our walk after 5 minutes of exchanging phone numbers. Suddenly, someone approached us from behind and tapped Siwon’s shoulder.

“Ya! Where are you going?” Eunhyuk half yelled, he was followed by Sungmin.

“Ah, Eunhyuk-goon, Sungmin-ah! Umm... Hi!”

“I tought we’re going to hang out today?” Sungmin asked.

Siwon slapped his own forehead. “Ah! Sorry bro, I forgot. Hehe.”

“Y-you! You’re the cola girl!” Eunhyuk recognize my presence.

“Hey, hey, stop that, please,” Siwon scolded Eunhyuk calmly.

“Kay, fine. Umm... How did you guys know each other?”

“Who pushed me to the drama club? Remember?” Siwon asked sarcasticly.

“Mwo? Whahahaha! So you guys met there?”

“Apparently.”

“Oh jinjja? So you joined the drama club, Siwonnie?” Sungmin asked.

“Yeah, and thanks to your best friend!”

“Ya! Enough already,” Eunhyuk couldn’t stop laughing.

“W-what are you guys talking about?” I whispered to Siwon.

“I’ll explain later,” he whispered back

I just nodded.

“Kay, let’s go then,” Eunhyuk pulled Siwon.

“Umm... Your girl can come with us,” Sungmin teased.

“It’s Fei. And She’s not my girl, just friend.” Siwon felt annoyed.

Crack. My heart broke into pieces.

“Fei, you can come with us if you want!” Siwon asked me to join them. Asdjhfkjh He just asked me to join them!

OH MY DEAR LORD I WOULD LOVE TO. But We Got Married will start in less than 15 minutes, I won’t miss today’s JangWoo’s episode!! Besides, there’s Eunhyuk, I don’t wanna mess with him.

“Oh, I.. I’m sorry I can’t. I’m to full, I ate a lot today,” I replied with a pleading face. Truthfully, I’m hungry as a lion who hasn’t eat for a week.

“Really? That’s too bad. Okay then, I won’t go,” said Siwon.

“MWO?” Eunhyuk and I yelled at the same time. I saw Sungmin just stand there and naughtily smiled.

“No, no no no! Just go, I-I’m fine.” I was surprised.

“Well, I’m not going to let you go home by yourself...” Siwon said.

Gosh, I blushed so hard, my brain felt like exploding. “A-a-aniya, I can go by myself! Just go, your friends are waiting, haha.”

“Are you sure?” Siwon asked.

I nodded, wasn’t dare to look at his eyes.

“Hmm... Okay then, go home safely, Fei-ssi! Let’s meet up tomorrow, bye!”

“Bye, Fei-ssi!” Sungmin waved too. Eunhyuk didn’t.

The three take the right way and when I continued walking, Eunhyuk chased me. He tapped on my shoulder, made me turn my head.

“Look, about that day, I-I’m sorry,” Eunhyuk kept his head down.

Omo, I didn’t expect him to apologize to me now.

“Ah, umm... Ye-yeah that’s... Fine. Umm, let’s just pretend that it never happened,” I replied.

He nodded, and then he left with the boys.

***

I walked happily to my house, remembering what just happened. I was looking straight to my phone screen, giggling with myself when I saw ‘Siwon’ was written there, alongside with his phone number, when suddenly a black Hyundai passed me.

That goddamn car was too near to the sidewalk that I was walking on. The driver honked me once and then went on full-high speed, made me fell on the ground, including my phone. Worse, my phone went further than I thought. It went 50 cm away from my bruised hand.

I won’t mind if my hand got bleed or stuffs, but my phone!! My precious phone!! I got up immediately and ran to my poor looking broken phone. I couldn’t look at my phone since its wound wasn’t  forgivable. It splitted into two!!! It freaking splitted into two, the screen and the keypad were separated!! I can’t take it, I can’t take it!!

“YA!!! NAPPEUN NOM!!!” I cursed that black Hyundai.

I took my unlucky phone and put both parts inside my bag. I wept a bit and quickly wiped it. I ran to my house. To quickly watch We Got Married? No, thanks.

***

I didn’t know what to do with my phone... Now... I’m phoneless. Worse, Siwon’s phone number was in there!! Oh God, I can’t take this!!

I was so frustrated that I didn’t eat my dinner and went straight to bed without changing clothes. Well, I found myself still in onepiece uniform at 4 A.M. I knew it was too morning but I decided to wake up and take a shower.

Too bad appa can’t drive me and Yoona to school today. I had to walk by myself to school today. Yoona called one of her friend to pick her up and she just left me couple seconds ago. Tsch.

I was depressedly walked outta my house when I saw a guy across me. I guess he’s around 19 years old. He was taking the trash out. He wore a loose grey T-shirt with black loose pants. His hair was kinda messy but it looks nice on him. His face was so familiar. I guess I’ve met him somewhere.

Unexpectedly, he greeted me.

“Fei-ssi! Wow, you’ve grown taller!” he said and gave me a smile.

What? He knew my name already!

“Excuse me, have we met, somewhere?” I replied.

“As I expected... You must be forgotten. Seulong oppa! Don’t you remember? I used to live here but then I moved for college,” he cleaned his hands and went nearer to me.

“Wh—Seul, Seulong!? Ah annyeonghaseyo!” I bowed 90°. I just remembered him. He didn’t change much, he only changed his glasses. It’s more fashionable this time.

“Eeey, don’t be too formal to me... You’ve changed a lot I see, keke,” he giggled.

“Ehehe... S-so, you moved here again? What happened?” OMG, he’s curdy (cute + nerdy)!

“Ah... Ehehehe... It’s.. I ACCIDENTALLY burned my flat. Eomma told me to move here until I get some more money. Now I’m a part-time worker, hehe,” he scratched his head and drooped his head down.

“Jinjja? Ahahahaha,” I laughed, “So you’re a part-time worker? Where are you working at?”

“At the Starbucks,” he answered.

“Ah the Starbucks near here?”

“Yep, I’m contracted for 6 months, so I’ll be staying here.”

“How do you go to college?”

“Easy, I can use the subway,” again he gave a smile.

Flashback, we’re pretty close, aside from our houses were near, our ‘relationship’ was also close. We were like brother and sister. Honestly... He was my crush. I started to like him when I was 13. But everything changed, when the fire nation attacked. Lol okay, I’m just kidding. Everything changed since Seulong oppa had a girlfriend.

“Okay, o-op...” I was kinda confused whether it’s alright or not to call him oppa.

“It’s okay, you can call me ‘oppa’ hahaha, it’s true you’ve changed so much!” he laughed.

“I’m sorry... Well yea, I’m going to school now, oppa... Catch you later!” I waved and half-ran.

***

That afternoon.

“Eomma... Please buy me a new phone... Jebaaal... My phone broke yesterday, it was thrown to the sidewalk...” I begged to eomma.

“Who told you to throw your phone, Fei...” Eomma calmly asked while she was reading the magazine.

“No, I didn’t throw it, it was thrown accidentally! I nearly dead because of a car, eomma...”

“Oh honey, please. Don’t be so dramatic..”

“Eomma~”

“Go ask your appa,” he pointed to appa.

I rushed to appa. “Appaaa~”

“Fei, you’re a big girl now, you have to work by yourself,” appa patted my head.

“But, I don’t have any money...”

“You have to work for it,” appa smiled.

I sighed and went to my room. Well I have to think about this. I went to the balcony and leaned my arm to the guardrail.

Suddenly, I heard someone called my name.

“Fei... Fei!”

I searched for the source of the voice. I looked down and found Seulong oppa gave me a code to come down.

***

“Long time no talk,” he gave me that toothy smile when we sat on the green garden of my house.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Pfft. Pfft... Hahahahahahaha!” he suddenly laughed.

“Wh-what?”

“I suddenly remember your 8th birthday... When you blew the candles, you burned your braided hair, hahahahahaha!!”

“Aish, oppa... Let’s not talk about that... It’s embarrassing..” I covered my face.

We talked about our memories together, it was fun yet embarrassing. I missed that moments.

“What were you thinking at the balcony? I saw you’re thinking about something serious...” Seulong oppa asked. “Was it about guys?”

“Ahaha, aniyeo...” I fixed my hair.

“Then what?”

“Um... It’s about money, hehe...”

“Money? Did you just loose your money? Or do you need money?”

“My phone’s broken... I wanted to buy a new one, but I don’t have any money. Do  you have any idea where can I get some money?”

“Um...” he looked like he’s thinking. “How’s your school? Are you busy?”

“Not really, why?”

“How about... A part-time work with me at the Starbucks?”[]

 

==========

 

Guys, this is the right chapter

Again, I'm really sorry for the last mistake

happy reading all

hope you'll love this chapter, and don't be confuse okay

but, I already commented on my story, and also I've uploaded some kind of announcement yesterday

I don't know if any of you guys, lovely readers, realized the announcement

because there's no comment or anything else

I mean, I wanted to know that you already noticed the mistake.

so just tell me if you already knew, cause that will make me relax

I won't delete my comment, in case you guys really-really didn't know a thing about the announcement.

I will update as soon as I can

so, stay tune untill the newest chapter!

neomu kamsa^^ xo