Too Epic!

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[FEI’S POV]

It’s been a week since I accomplished that mission. Truthfully, it failed the hell out of me. It was too humiliating to tell Yoona eonni. But thank God, looked like she forgot about her little sister.

I sighed heavily.

Should I give up? But... If I give up... Sunny will win and get Siwon as the reward. No way, Jose. I won’t let that happen. But hooow, how can he knows me if I don’t start any conversation? Aish!

I walked outta my bed, lifeless. Suddenly Yoona came in.

“Fei, can I borrow your perfume?” she asked, dressed nicely.

“Yeah, it’s on that table. Where are you going? It’s still 8 o’clock in the morning.”

“Thanks. Hangin’ out with some hot guys. Ah, by the way, how about your plan?”

HAHA, very nice! I replied lazily, “um... it failed.”

“Jinjja? Why?”

I sighed, “molla. Maybe I just unlucky.”

“Well, goodluck next time! Hwaiting!” Yoona clenched his fists and went away.

“Yeah, thanks,” I walked to the bathroom.

Monday finally came. Back to reality, daily school days. Honestly I don’t even want to get up from my bed.

By the way, FYI, I joined the drama club! Hahahaha, that’s weird since I don’t really like acting. I never like acting. But since that plan... I started to like acting. I mean, I’m not that bad in acting too, though! The first meeting will be held today, after school.

The bell rang, first lesson will start soon. I went in to the class, followed by my friends. 10 minutes after I sat on my chair, the teacher finally came. Mr. Shin Donghee. Mr. Shin for short. The history teacher.

He wore a plain large white shirt, a grass green vest and a brown jacket. In my opinion, it’s 3 size bigger than his usual size.

“Sorry, kids. I had an emergency situation,” he said and rubbed his stomach. The whole class laughed.

“So class, today we’ll going to enter the first chapter, Greek myths. Now open your book page 3,” he commanded.

Greek myths, huh? Truthfully I love learning about Greek myths. Mr. Shin is also a nice, funny and helpful teacher. He teaches us in a fun way.

What a pity, the bell rang and the lesson needed to stop.

“Okay, class we’ll continue in our next meeting. See you!” he left the class.

Then other boring lessons came~

***

Lunch time. I was starving so freaking hell since I didn’t eat my breakfast.

“Fei, let’s go to the canteen!” Min pulled my hands.

Well... since that accident—the one that I spilled cola on Sunny—I’ve never been to canteen even once. I didn’t feel good when I saw Siwon. I somehow felt sorry. But since I was starving, I decided to come with Min and the others to the canteen.

“Okay I’ll go,” I replied.

“That’s our Fei! Where have you been last week? You always denied us,” Jia spoke.

“Hehe sorry,” I replied with an awkward smile.

We reached the canteen and immediately queued for our foods. Half of my heart hoped that I’ll meet Siwon but the other half didn’t.

“Fei, we’re gonna find the table, okay?” Suzy said and left me, still busy picking the dessert. Min and Jia followed her.

“Okay. Um, ahjumma I’ll take the pudding,” I finally decided.

I reached the vending machine, once again confused which one to choose. I was going to pick the orange juice since I was a bit trauma of the coke. But then I kept taking that damn bottle of coke.

“Okay, the coke. The coke,” I hummed as I turned around to find my friends. I was looking to my right when I accidentally bumped the guy in front of me.

Bugh!

My bottle of coke began to fall and finally kissed the cold floor. At least it didn’t spill out. But still... WHY??? Why on earth must it fell the hell out of me??

“Uh, I’m sorry!” I said, pleading.

When I looked up, I saw this face that I wanted to see, yet I didn’t. Siwon.

“Ne, gwaenchanha,” he replied and looked straight to my eyes. Awkward.

The next thing that I did was bending down to take the coke but Siwon did that couple seconds ahead of me. Our palms successfully touched each other. I was so shocked so I pulled back my hands. He took my coke and gave it to me.

“You’re... You’re the one who spilled the coke... Right?” he asked.

Huh? What did he say? He remembered me? ME? OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOM HE FREAKING REMEMBERED ME. But... in fact he remembered that humiliating accident. Haha, yeah funny.

“Um... Yes? I’m sorry!! I wa—” I wasn’t finished yet, Siwon cut off my words.

“Ah, ani-aniyeo. It’s okay.”

I flew my best smile to him, “Thank you.”

He then replied with another smile, “Anytime. Uh... Don’t you think it’s funny whenever we meet, you’re always dropping something?”

“Ahahaha..............” I giggled awkwardly. I hoped my face wasn’t that red.

I saw his eyes were looking at me curiously, he didn’t speak a word. Mother of God, my face was burning! And suddenly...

“What’s your name?” he asked. HE ASKED MY NAME ASDJHFLKHDJS.

I was too mesmerized. “Michigetda.”

“Sorry?”

I woke up. “Ah... um, yea? What?”

“What?”

“What-what?”

Siwon giggled. “Your name.”

“OOH YEA! OH MY! Sorry, sorry. I-I ahahaha I-I didn’t catch that. Ah... it’s Fei. Kim Fei Fei,” Super duper awkward.

“Ah... Kim Fei Fei. Beautiful name!”

Beautiful? He just said that I’m beautiful?? Wait, it’s just my name. Tsch.

“Please, just Fei,” I flew another smile to him. “And, thank you, my parents gave that to me.”

“Arasso, I’m Choi Siwon. Siwon for short,” he smiled. “Nice to meet ya, Fei.”

“Nice to meet you too, Siwon. Um, I’m going first, I... I have to eat, hehe. Bye!” I said my goodbye.

“Oh, okay. Bye!”

We separated.

I nearly fell when I ran crazily to my friends. Overloaded happiness! I told everything to Jia, Min and Suzy. We screamed a little and sometimes... It scared people on the table beside us. It was such a total fun!

***

After school! I went to the theatre room for my first meeting of drama club. I was alone since Jia joined the martial arts club, Min joined the dance club and Suzy joined the journal club.

I opened the door with heart pumped fast. I saw about a dozen of students there. I was so happy because the guidance was Mr. Shin. Uwaaa, this club is going to be fun!

Firstly, some greetings from Mr. Shin and our schedules. Next, introductions from each students. When I went to the stage to introduce myself, suddenly...

“Excuse me, sorry I’m late!”

A tall guy opened the door and stopped a bit to take a breath.

“That’s okay, come here take a seat!”

“Ne, kamsahamnida, sonsaeng-nim.”

When he finally sat, he looked directly to me, and raised his hand. “Hi!” he whispered.

I automaticly waved and whispered back, “Hi!”

Hi, Siwon! Welcome to the drama club. Omona, today was too epic![]

 

==========

 

10th chapter updated, readers! 

I hope you'll like this chapter^^

Fei and Siwon finally recognized each other keke~

curious for the next Sunny's chapter?

stay tune and subscribe!^^

thank you for the comments and subscribes~ :D