Too Much Caffeine

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[SUNNY’S POV]

I was still pissed off because of that night. But Sooyoung’s badass plan was a great success.

I sneaked to the drama club’s wardrobe. I looked for Fei’s outfit. I found a purple maxi dress with a ‘Fei’ labeled. I cut the edge of the dress until the waist. Hoho! It’s so impossible to be seen. I bet no one will recognize it. After that, I rushed to the vanity. I found a stack of scenarios, they’re Fei’s. I put a pink envelope on the vanity. I—actualy, we—made this fake letter with the name Siwon, to broke Fei’s heart because of Siwon.

“Aw... This is too cruel. Should I do this?” I thought hardly. “Sunny, calm down, just do this.”

I ran outside the wardrobe.

BUGH! I bumped into a guy.

“Ah, mianhae!” I bowed and then continued running, too awkward!

***

Me, Tiffany, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sooyoung took the middle seats, the most perfect positions. We screamed a little everytime Siwon came up to the stage.

The most humiliating—yet funny—scene showed up! My plan—actually, it’s Sooyoung’s—went on without any flaw. Tiff, Seohyun and Taeng laughed so hard. I think the three laughed the loudest among all of the audiences. I did a small high-five with Sooyoung. Gotcha, Fei! One more mission to accomplish, the fake letter.

***

“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Seo~” me and the other girls except Seohyun bowed.

Yep, we arrived at the Ddangkoma street at 6:53 P.M., 7 minutes earlier. We were spying on Fei in Seohyun’s house, since her house is on that street.

Seohyun’s mom is soooooo kind, I couldn’t even explain how kind she is. In my opinion, Seohyun’s kindness is from her mom.

We spied through Seohyun’s white elegant room. Her room is pretty big. I mean, VERY big. The floor was a broken white import soft carpet from Russia and the wall was covered with light gold flower pattern wallpaper. Small lamps were hanged on the tall cellar. The bed? Oh please, don’t even ask. Queen sized semi-latex with gold cushions and simple colored thick blanket on it. Many pictures hanged on the wall. There were also some polaroid pictures of us. I nearly cried.

We were all ready in our positions; sitting in front of a big window. We won’t get recognized since the window was covered by thin gold curtain.

We looked outside with narrow eyes. Sooyoung brought binoculars. Lol this girl.

“Good evening, I would like to order, please? One large ham pepperoni and pineapple extra mozarella and onions pizza. Ya, what else do you guys wanna order?” Seohyun asked. She was calling Domino’s Pizza.

I was kinda surprised. Well the others... They seemed to be used to this.

“For me... Me... Tuna canneloni!” Taeyeon shouted while she was polishing her beautiful finger nails with Seohyun’s sapphire blue O.P.I Nail Lacquer. Seohyun didn’t bother.

“One medium mushroom cheese extra red bellpeppers pizza for me, Seohyun-ah!” Sooyoung suddenly screamed.

“Salad! Without to—” Tiffany said but she was cut off by the others (except me).

“TOMATO, arasso,” the others said in unison. They knew Tiffany so well.

“Correct,” Tiffany added.

“What would you order, Sunny-ssi?” Seohyun sweetly asked me.

“Ah, me? Um... Beef lasagna?” I answered.

“With extra cheese, or mushroom, or onions, or maybe beef?”

“Ahaha, aniya, just lasagna.”

“Arasso,” Seohyun nodded and told all the orders to the pizza guy.

The second when Seohyun terminated the connection, Sooyoung suddenly screamed.

“GIRLS!! The idiot girl came, hurry up!!” she said.

Well, looked like Fei caught our bait. She came! She wore a grey jumper and dark blue jeans. We saw her sitting on the bench, waiting for nobody. All of us ran to the window and laughed.

45 minutes we waited. Chatted, laughed and sang to the song from Seohyun’s iTouch. Suddenly Mr. Goo—Seohyun’s head maid—knocked on Seohyun’s room’s door.

“The food’s here, Miss Seo,” he came in and brought 2 boxes of pizza and the others.

“Ah, Mr. Goo, kamsahamnida. Here’s the money. Tell the pizza guy to keep the change, thank you again!” Seohyun approached Mr. Goo to take those foods. I came to help.

Mr. Goo left and we enjoyed our dinner.

***

1 and a half hours past. Our tummies were all full. Sooyoung went nearer to the window and realized it’s raining.

“Girls, it’s raining, does any of you realize this?” she asked.

We shook our heads. Sooyoung went back to gather around with us again.

I came to the window and I saw Fei was still sitting on that bench. I kinda felt bad for her. Aisssh! No way!

Not so long, I heard a sound of a motorcycle approached her. I could see the light of it painted on the street. I was so over shocked! Could it be... SIWON!? No! Please!

The man took off his helmet and I could see him wearing glasses. THANK GOD IT WASN’T SIWON. But... What if he’s a bad guy!?

“Girls, come here, ppali!! Who’s this guy!?” I squealed.

“What, what!?” Sooyoung kicked the pizza box harshly and ran to the window.

“Who’s that guy!?” Tiffany half-yelled.

“B-bad... Bad guy!?” Seohyun covered .

“Girls!! Don’t freak me out!” I panicked.

Suddenly Fei got to the motorcycle.

“OMO!!! EOTTEOKHAE!!!” all of us squealed.

“Girls! Calm down! Maybe Fei knows this guy? Maybe he’s a friend of hers? Or... her boyfriend? Haha, okay that’s impossible,” Taeyeon calmed us.

“Omo... What should I do... It was my fault...” I warmed my damn cold fingers.

“Easy, honey. I believe everything will be just fine... We’ll check on her tomorrow at school,” Seohyun embraced me.

I replied with a nod.

***

It was the first time of my whole life that I’m happy to see Fei at school. I mean, she’s not dead. Lol. Okay.

“Sun, let’s go to Starbucks today,” Taeyeon said on our way to the toilet.

“Starbucks? The one near my house?” I asked.

“Yep, I need my daily dose of frappucino,” she replied while she was applying some blush on.

“Arasso, how about the others?”

“I guess they’re all busy with stuffs I don’t even know,” she said.

I nodded and put on some lipgloss.

***

That evening at the Starbucks.

“Sunny, please order first. I’ll go find a table. I’ll have one half-calf soy caramel frappucino and espresso brownies. Thanks, you’re a peach,” she said and strolled.

Hmm, Taeyeon’s drink seemed interesting. But, what should I order? After 1 minute of thinking, I decided to order iced milk green tea.

I stepped forward to the cashier to order.

“I’ll have one hal—” I suddenly ran out of my voice when I saw this cashier’s face.

 

 

Fei.

 

 

I was so shocked. I guess she was as shocked as me. My expression was undescribable. It was between frowning, shocked, almost die of a heartattack and tons of emotions more.

“Uh.. Uh... 2 glasses of plain water! Eh! Um...” Sh*t! What to order!? My brain wasn’t working! What the hell were Taeyeon’s orders!!?!??!?!?

“Um... Aniya.. 1 iced milk green tea... And... And...” I thought deeply. Then I continued, “One hot coffee!” I randomly ordered.

“Thanks!!” I rushed to Taeyeon, ignored her when she asked my name.

I nearly fell because I was running like a lightning.

“Tae-Taeyeon-ah!!” I sat on the couch, relieved when I found her.

“Wh-what??” she asked.

“Th-the cashier...” I panted. “The cashier... The cashier was Fei!” I whispered.

“What!? Really? Oh God. Uh, did you tell her your name when she asked?” she widen her big eyes.

I shooked. “Aniya, wae?”

“She’s gonna deliver our orders. In less than 10 minutes,” she leaned on the couch.

“How did you know?”

“I’ve been here for 9836 times,” she checked her nails.

I nodded. That didn’t make me feel better. At all.

6 minutes passed. I heard some footsteps. My heart beat so ridiculously fast. I shooked Taeyeon’s arm.

“Taeyeon-ah! She’s here! She’s here!” I whispered. “Eotteokhae~~!?” I felt like pee-ing my pants.

“Sun! Be cool,” she mimiced.

“Here you go. One iced milk green tea...” she put my drink on the table calmly. “And your hot coffee!” she said.

I didn’t see her hands on the table. But... I felt something hot touched my hair.

SHE FREAKING POURED THE HOT COFFEE TO MY HEAD. My head, my face, my shirt, my jacket, my skirt, even my phone were all wet because of that. I widen my eyes, got ready to get crazily angry. Taeyeon did the same, but only widen her eyes. She could do nothing because she was too surprised to move.

“WHAT THE HELL!!” I hit the table harshly and stood up. “WHAT’S YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM WITH ME!?!?” I shouted.

“S-Sunny!” Taeyeon stood also. But her feet were still frozen.

“IT WAS YOU, RIGHT!?!?” Fei scolded back.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?!”

“OH, PLEASE!! DON’T PRETEND TO NOT KNOWING ANYTHING, YOU JERK!! MY GOWN, THAT LETTER!!!”

I went quiet. I couldn’t think anything else except that humiliating scene and spying at Seohyun’s room. I was so shocked that... She found out.

“WHERE’S YOUR VOICE, LITTLE BRAT!?! SPEAK UP!! I SEE YOU HAVE A MOUTH THERE!!” Fei insisted.

Suddenly a tall guy came. “Fei, that’s enough!” he cut off.

“Seulong oppa, no!! This is my problem!!” Fei yelled to the guy.

He whispered to Fei, “But it’s not the right time! We disturb our customers! Not here, Fei!”

At the moment, Taeyeon could finally move her legs. She pulled me.

“Sunny, let’s get outta here,” she whispered. “Sorry everybody, just ignore us!” she announced.

Then, we left the riot.

***

“I can’t believe she knew...” I sobbed.

“What!? Sweetie, don’t cry!” Taeyeon held my right shoulder.

“I shouldn’t have done this since the very first... I knew this could happen,” another tear fell from my eye.

Taeyeon didn’t say a word. I think, she agreed with me.[]

 

==========

 

yeay, I uploaded the new chappie, keke~

whoa, Fei found out!! what could happen next?

stay tune for the newest chapter, SOON :D

anyways, thanks for the comments, as always, hehe x)

comment and subscribe more, okay? thank you~~ <3