BEAST-Friends!

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[SUNNY’S POV]

My face was all red and it burned the hell out of me. I ran to take my bag and my new cheer uniform and quickly went away outta school. When I reached the main gate, I saw Siwon with a girl. I rushed to the nearest bush, hid and stalked Siwon and this girl. Why did I hide? Well firstly, I didn’t want Siwon to see my red burning face. Second, honestly, I was kinda surprised when I saw him walking with a girl. I’m like a stalker. A professional stalker. Eh? Wait, what? That’s the girl that spilled coke on my skirt! Yeah, great. That skirt had to stay at the laundry for 5 days. Sh*t. Oops, pardon my language. How could they know each other? What if she likes Siwon? I stomped the ground made some little flowers on my foot got broken. I don’t care. I sighed heavily, they pissed me off. I decided to go home.

When I arrived home, I greeted my mom with a not-so-happy face and quickly bury myself in my room. I threw myself on the bed and hug my favorite pillow tightly. Siwon’s angelic face suddenly popped out in my head. I reached the remote control of my CD player and the song Go Away by 2NE1 came out from the stereo. I sang passionately while I was jumping on my bed.

I accidentally tripped on my bag and my face successfully kissed my pillow.

“Domo Kun-ah, nappeun nom!” I yelled to my bag and I saw my new cheerleader uniform. I suddenly remembered about cheerleading today.

I lost my spirit. I turned my CD player off and ran to my desk. I harshly opened my drawer. I found my precious Crystal Tears headphone by JYP—a present from my mom—, the wire was crumpled. I grabbed it and fixed it patiently. I lain on my bed, hugging my favorite pillow. I decided to listen to some music from my iTouch. I played Child Looking for A Star by IU. Again, I sang this song passionately. I cried until I fell asleep.

***

I woke up with the headphone circled on my neck. I woke up because my phone Nyan-ed so loud. Seohyun gave me a call.

“Hello?” I greeted with my soaked voice.

“Sunny-ssi!! Where have you been? I’ve sent you tons of BBM and called you for thousand times but you’re not answering!”

“I’m sorry... I slept...”

“What happened to your voice?”

“Ah, it’s okay. It’s only a just-woke-up voice.”

“Oh, but you’re okay right? You’re sick?”

“For now. I don’t know what will happen next, Seohyun-ah..”

Our conversation continued for about 5 minutes.

“Ne, thanks, Seohyun-ah..”

“You’re welcome, babe. Bye-bye. Get well soon!”

Seohyun terminated the connection. When I saw my homescreen, I saw 4 BBMs, 12 missedcalls and 1 text. 4 BBMs were from cheer girls, 12 missedcalls were from Seohyun and Taeyeon. I replied those BBMs saying that I’m okay. In fact I just cried because of cheerleading thing. Pfft. After I replied those BBMs, I opened my inbox. Wow, a text from Prince Charming. But sorry, Siwon-ssi, I’m not in the mood to reply your text.

“Sunny honey, woke up already? Dinner’s ready, honey,” my mom suddenly came in.

“Oh mom, please knock first...” I was kinda shocked. I won’t let her see my swollen eyes. “I’m coming right away.”

“I’m sorry honey, okay I’ll wait downstairs,” she closed the door and went downstairs.

I fixed my hair a bit and checked my eyes. After that I directly went downstairs.

“Mom, what is tonight’s menu?” I asked.

“Your favorite, honey! I think, I’ve never made this again since we moved here, hehe.”

A big plate of beef pepperoni extra cheese pizza was brought to the dining table. I faced it with sparkling eyes and an opened mouth.

“Oh my gosh, really? I miss this! Thanks mom!”

I ate like a pig. That made up everything. I got my spirit back. Thank you mom! Love you so!

***

I felt kinda embarrassed to Seohyun, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Taeyeon. I felt like I don’t belong to. Although we still hang out together and we always go to the canteen together, I always say that I need to go to the toilet and left them. I felt sad of myself. I don’t know if I’ll attend next week’s cheerleading meeting.

Friday, at the canteen.

“Sunny, let’s go to the gym tomorrow!” Seohyun said.

“M-mwo? Ah aniyeo I—”

“Come on~” Tiffany teased.

I sighed. I can’t just keep things unsaid like this. I have to tell them.

“Girls... Actually there’s something that I wanted to talk to you,” I said in between my trembles. “I... I... I can’t do this cheerleading thing. I’m at this. You guys must be disappointed in me right? Yeah... I’m such a disappointment, I know. I’m really sorry...”

Sooyoung flipped her brown hair, “Well actually—ouch!” I guess there’s someone who stepped on her precious Chloé wedges.

“We’re not disappointed in you at all, Sunny-ssi. We’re glad to be friends with you. We want to help you,” Seohyun said with a convincing and beautiful and angelic face.

“I’m really sorry, girls. I made you all disappointed in me...” I kept my head down, trying to hold my tear.

“No you didn’t! Calm down, sweetie,” Taeng patted my shoulder. The others nodded.

“So, you’re coming with us, right?” Seohyun pulled my hand.

I thought for a second. They’re great friends. I was so happy. They want to forgive me, moreover, they want to help me. Why not?

I nodded with a smile.

“Yaaay!” They all smiled and cheered me up. They hugged me too. How I love my friends.

“Okay, I’ll pick you up at 7 tomorrow,” Tiffany said.

***

“Girls, let’s warm ourselves up,” Seohyun said.

“Neee!” all of us said.

After the warm up, we used all of the facilities such as treadmill, exercise bike, weight lifting, yoga and aerobic, until toilet, and of course, stalking those cute-hot guys for free. They were also looking at us. We were proud of ourselves. Of course, it’s the 5 of us, we’re always the attention catcher. Lol. I guess my sadness had disappeared. Let’s have fun now!

It’s all fun and games when suddenly a guy with white stretch T-shirt and blue knee-length jeans and a bag on his right shoulder came in. It’s Siwon that I’m talking about.

I didn’t know what should I feel. Whether it’s happy or sad, I didn’t know. I was staring at him and it was too obvious that he turned his head to me. Sh*t I didn’t know what to do!!

He waved at me and approached me.

“Heya, blueberry girl!” he greeted.

“Ya! Call me Sunny, Sun-ny!” I squealed.

“Hahaha, okay-okay! So what are you doing here? You’re exercising?”

“Oh, aniya. I’m knitting.” I answered randomly.

“Hahaha. Who are you coming with?”

“With my friends,” I pointed to my friends without them knowing a thing. Then I continued, “How about you?”

“I came here alone. I’m used to go fitness here alone. Hehe,” he asnwered by showing his grin.

“Oh..”

“Well, I’m going to change now,” he pulled his T-shirt collar a bit.

“Okay,” I replied. I nearly added ‘go home safely’ at the end of my sentence.

I guess my dejection had gone away, proven by a smile on my face. Suddenly Taeyeon appeared beside me, she whistled.

“Who’s that?” she smirked.

Uh-oh. Not good. “A... A friend,” I answered. A little more awkward than I expected.

“Oh. He’s kinda hot. Can I flirt with him?” she gave me a naughty smile.

“No you can’t!” Sh*t!! I didn’t mean to say such thing! Now what should I dooooo it was too obvious! I frozed on the spot.

Again, Taeyeon gave a naughty smirk. “YA, GIRLS!! SUNNY’S CRUSH IS HERE!!!” she suddenly yelled to the others.

“Jinjja!? Where, where?” all of them approached and asked the same thing.

“He’s changing his clothes now, hehe,” Taeng gave her kiddy grin to us.

“Eeeey, Sunny~~~” all of them teased me.

“Sunny-ya why don’t you tell us! It’s not fair!” Sooyoung hit my shoulder. “Oh I’m sorry, did it hurt?”

“Sssh, girls! Don’t be too obvious!” I hissed.

“Why don’t you tell us about him?” Fany teased me and hit my shoulder. But not as harsh at Sooyoung’s power.

Well, I ended up telling them every part. Nice. It’s okay actually. They’re my friends, aren’t they?

“But, I guess I have a rival,” I continued with a sigh.

“Rival? There will be rivals everywhere, Sunny-ssi,” Seohyun told.

“But Siwon’s is a new boy here, remember? In my opinion he won’t know many girls,” I explained.

“Calm down, little bunny. Don’t you remember you have us?” Taeng held my hand.

I smiled and nodded.

“So who’s this rival we’re talking about?” Sooyoung clenched her fist.

“I... I don’t know her name.”

“Okay, no problem,” Fany clapped her hands.

“We surely will help you,” Seohyun embraced me.

“Thank you girls... You’re such beasts!”[]

 

==========

 

yay finally the 13th chapter!

I'm really sorry for the late update keke~^^

but here you go, the latest chapter!

I hope you guys will like this chapter, but actually this is kinda boring ==" 

sorry!^^

so yeah, thanks for the comments!

I'm still looking for more comments and subscribes like I always do~ lol

saranghae, gamsahae~