Nadam High Spring Ball [PART 1]

We Found Love in Nadam

[FEI’S POV]

D-1 Nadam High Spring Ball.

“Eonni, do you have the dress for tomorrow?” this time, I broke in into Yoona’s room.

“Jinjja? Hahahaha, miss you too babe,” Yoona was talking to the phone. Looks like I went in at the wrong time.

“Eh, sorry,” I went back and closed the door.

“Wait, wait!” Yoona held the door. “Honey, I’ll call you later okay? There’s my sister here. Okay, I love you too, bye-bye,” she terminated the connection. “What did you say?” she asked to me.

“Who’s that?” I asked another question.

“My boyfie, why?”

“You already have a new boyfriend?” I was kinda shocked.

“Of course! My friend will hate me if I don’t have any date for tomorrow. Moreover, I’m serious this time.”

“But they said it isn’t a must to bring a date for tomorrow, aniya?”

“For me it’s a must. What did you say?”

Okay I gave up, “Uh, I was asking, do you have the outfit for tomorrow?”

“Yes I do, it’s the freaking highlight! How ab—don’t you dare to say you don’t have the dress!?”

“Unfortunately...” I nodded.

“What!? Fei you’re crazy. Are you sure you don’t have any dress?”

Again, I nodded.

She exhaled, “Go take a shower. We’re going to the mall,” then rushed to charge her phone.

“Wha—seriously?”

***

“What kind of dress do you want?” Yoona asked soon as they entered a big dress-speciality store.

I was so terribly dazed when I saw all those amazing dresses hanged.

“I... I don’t know... You choose!” I said.

“Good,” she rushed to the nearest hanger.

She picked some dresses to try on and handed them to me, “Go try these there. Come out if you’re done trying each dress.”

I replied with a short nod and rushed to the fitting room.

I tried the first dress, a tube dress with a blue tutu skirt on the bottom with light green accessories. So unforgivably cute!! It made my skin look lighter 2%.

The next dress, it was black and silver dress without arm. Omona, I look so fierce in this dress! I guess this dress isn’t match with the theme since it’s spring.

Third dress to try on, the last one. It was an armless lavender dress with some black laces on the bottom and it covered my chest until my collarbone with black laces too. It was sweet and it was so daebak.

“Eonni I’m too confused... All of these are great, eotteokhae?” I came out with the lavender dress.

“Yeah... But which one do you prefer?” she asked.

“All of them.”

 “But I guess the black one isn’t match.”

“Yep, we should get rid of this.”

“So... the tutu one with this one. I prefer this one, truthfully,” Yoona said.

“Okay I’ll pick this!” We choosed the lavender one.

Dress? Check.

***

I carried my first shopping bag with full of happiness. Luckily I broke in into Yoona’s room this morning. Oh, the cashier gave me a pretty purple rose hairclip when Yoona paid the dress! How kind~ I love you! Hihi.

Suddenly Yoona stopped in front of a socks store.

“Yoona, what are you doing?” I stupidly asked.

“To buy a stocking of course, ddeokbokki,” she mocked. “Come on,” she went in the store.

She professionally picked one black stocking for me.

***

“You can wear high heels right?” Yoona asked while she was looking for some shoes.

“Yeah, but don’t be too high,” I sat down.

“How about this?” she showed a black shoe with some gold accessories on top of it.

I shook my head, “I don’t like it.”

“Okay, we still have many more,” she put the shoe back and walked to the other side.

I was kinda bored so I plugged my earphone into my iPhone. When I was about to put the right earphone inside my ear, I looked at a shoe in front of me. It was a black ankle boot, plain black without any accessories except the zipper on the behind.

“Y-Yoona eonni, how about that one?” I pointed at it.

She widen her eyes and half-yelled, “FEI YOU’RE A GENIUS! This is adorable!” she took the shoe and looked for the price tag.

“How much is this? Ah, the hell I don’t care. Um, excuse me, may I have the size 3½ one please? Thank you!” she looked around.

So, shoes? Check!

***

“We’re home!” Yoona and I screamed soon as we entered our house.

“Whoa, my girls have grown up that they can go shopping with their own, now,” appa said.

Yoona kissed appa’s cheek, followed by me. “Of course. Have grown enough to have her own credit card, right? Hehe,” I said.

“Hohoho, you have to wait for it.”

“But Yoona eonni has her own credit card already.”

“That’s it, why don’t you help me to arrange the table, honey?” Eomma said at the kitchen.

I rushed to her and asked, “What did you cook for tonight, eomma?”

“Seaweed soup and kalbi!”

I brought the plates and bowls to the dining table just like a proffesional waitress in a five-star restaurant.

It gave some warm feelings to my heart if we eat together like this.

“So, what time do you guys will be going tomorrow? And... With who?” Appa asked.

“About 7 o’clock. My boyfriend will pick me up,” Yoona said.

“How about you, Fei?”

“Um, Jia and the others will pick me up. I don’t know what time they’ll pick me,” I answered.

“Ah, you guys can’t go home too late okay? 10 P.M. maximum.”

“What? Appa this is so not cool! We’re grown up, you said it yourself,” Yoona protested.

Well, I know this could be happened. Dads.

“No more arguing, 10 P.M. is 10 P.M., or I won’t let you go there.”

“Ah, this isn’t cool at all,” Yoona mumbled while chewing a big slice of kalbi.

While me and eomma just stay quiet.

***

Jia texted me to get ready at 5 P.M. After an hour of taking shower, putting some make ups and the other stuffs, I heard Jia honked her car.

“Eomma, appa I’m going!” I said and walked outside.

“Take care honey,” eomma said.

“10 P.M., honey remember that,” appa remembered me.

“Arasso, bye!”

“Annyeong, ahjussi-nim, ahjumma-nim,” Jia bowed and left.

When I got inside the car, I found Min and Suzy were also there with their pretty outfits.

***

When we got there, we were so amused with the school. It’s our freaking school! But the decorations were so amazing and it felt like we’re not at the school! Whoa it’s just so cool.

We walked at the main hallway. Eventhough the party will start at 7 P.M., the school was already filled with students. Nadam students are great!

“Oh my God! This place is so incredible!” Min said.

“I love the decorations so bad!” I added.

“I love everything!” Suzy jumped.

“Girls, let’s party tonight!” Jia pulled me, Min and Suzy to the middle of the dance floor.

We danced like crazy with the song that the DJ played.

I’ve never thought that the party will be like this amazing. I mean, we danced like we don’t have tomorrow. No date? No problem.

When it comes to some slow songs, it’s time for the students to slowdance with their dates. Well, Jia, Min, Suzy and I went to the fruit punch bar and hung out there, just talking and laughing. Suddenly, a guy came to us and asked for my hand. He asked me to slowdance with him! Jia, Min and Suzy pushed me and yelled to me with some laughter.

It was Im Jaebum who asked me. He’s our classmate. We’re pretty close at the class but we’re just friends, okay. Just friends. And honestly, he looked so fine tonight. We enjoyed our time slowdancing under the disco ball. We continued chatting and laughing at one side of the room. I mean with Jia, Min, Suzy and the others too. Not only the two of us.

I looked to the clock of my phone and realized 4 hours have passed. I need to go home since appa will scold me if I go home too late.

“Min, it’s 9:45 P.M., I have to go now,” I whispered to Min.

“What? Where are you going to?” she whispered back.

“Appa told me to go home by 10.”

“You’re joking me right? Even Cinderella was told by her fairy godmother to go home by 12,” She mocked.

“Unfortunately I’m not Cinderella, okay. Thing is, I have to go now. Everyone, I gotta go now, bye! Have fun!” I said my goodbye.

“Okay, bye Fei!”

***

I was walking to the main gate when I suddenly remembered that I haven’t meet Siwon since I got here. I actually saw Sungmin and Eunhyuk back then. But I didn’t see Siwon. Where is he? Oh, I didn’t see that blueberry too! Ah screw her, I don’t care. Too bad I didn’t see Siwon! I wanted to see his outfit for today, I couldn’t imagine him wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to die.

I suddenly saw a guy at the school’s backyard. He was alone. He looked like...

“Siwon?” I mumbled.

I was going to come nearer to him when suddenly my phone rang. It was Yoona who called.

“Fei, it’s 10 P.M., where are you? Let’s go home together. My boyfriend will drive us home,” Yoona said.

“I’m still at the school terrace. Okay, I’m going with you. Is it okay? Do I bother you guys?” I asked.

“Hahaha, it’s okay. I told him that you’re coming with us. I’m at the front gate okay?”

“Okay, on my way.”

I hung up. I looked at that guy hopelessly and then sighed. “Bye Siwon, I’m going first.”[]

 

==========

 

yay, uploaded the latest chapter~~ keke~ ><

so guuuuys, this is getting nerve wracking~! xD

anyways, I think most of you are pretty confused...

just remembering you guys, lovely readers

Sunny has this so called Siwon's number as 'Prince Charming'

don't be confused, guys! Sunny saved the number as 'Prince Charming', right? kekeke~ :D

it is Fei who has Siwon's number as 'Siwon', remember? ;)

so, this 'Prince Charming' might be Siwon~ *wacky face*

understandable much? I'm not good AT ALL in explaining things OTL

hope you'll like this chapter! cao~ :3

comment. comment. COMMENT! xD xD xD and subscribe k.

ILY<3