Strategizing!

We Found Love in Nadam

[FEI’S POV]

“Yoona eonni!” that’s the first word that came out from my mouth when I came in to my room.

I had no idea why she likes to lay on my bed. I mean, she already had a cooler room.

“I want to tell you something, please listen to me,” I said.

“Hmm, listening,” she chewed cheeseballs.

“Ya, eonni! I’m serious on this, jebaaal,” I begged.

“Go on, I’m listening, Fei,” she sat.

“So...” I took a breath. Then I continued, “When I was having my lunch at school...”

“Fei, for God’s sake, don’t talk with pauses like that.”

“Okay, okay, sorry. I met a handsome guy when I was having my lunch.”

“JEONGMAL?”

“True facts whenever I talk about boys you’ll be this excited.”

“Then, then? Do you like him?”

“I... I guess...”

“Eeeey~” Yoona winked at me.

I blushed hardly. “But...”

“Why do you have to say but? I hate buts,” Yoona mumbled.

“Listen to me first, eonni... I saw him with his friends, the—”

“HE’S GAY?!?!”

“ANIYAAA! Eonni for just one second, please!”

“O-okay sorry, go on.”

“Then, I saw him waved to a girl in front of him. They said hi to each other, and guess who’s the freaking girl that I’m talking about, eonni!”

“Nuguya? An idiot geek?”

I shook my head.

“Then, who?” Yoona widen her eyes.

“Worse than that, our new neighbor!”

“WHAT? Are you serious, Fei?” she seemed so surprised.

“Swear. I was so unbelievably shocked when the guy said hi to her!”

“Wa—Wha—Ho—Wh—I mean, how on earth did they meet?”

“That’s the question that have been spinning around my head all this time, eonni... What should I do?” I sighed.

“You’d better talk to him before they get closer.”

“Talk to him? He doesn’t even know me, how?”

“How? Introduce yourself to him of course!”

“Tomorrow?”

“NEXT YEAR!”

“Not funny.”

“Who says it is.”

We kept silent for five seconds, both poker face.

“But I’m too shy to do the action...”

“Are you serious on this or not? Duh!”

“Eon, let me ask you a question, are you brave enough to introduce yourself to a newly met hot guy?”

“Ha! Easy!” She flipped her hair.

“Gimme some tips then.”

“Fine, fine. Listen carefully kay?”

“Arasso, arasso,” I took my phone and opened a notepad application.

“Number one,” Yoona walked back and forth. “You have to be confident.”

“Confident? Unfortunately I’m not, thank you Yoona,” I closed the application and lain on my bed.

“YOU HAVE TO, FEI. Do you want to talk with him or not?”

“I want to...”

“Then do what I told you,” she said, hands on her hips.

“Ne sajang-nim,” I typed the sentences.

“Number two,” she then sat on the bed. “Don’t forget to smile. Always laugh whenever he tells you a joke, no matter if it’s lame or super hilarious, just laugh.”

“You’re crazy...”

“Not listening. Number three,” she showed three of her slim fingers. “Obey the two rules above.”

“Yes, sir!”

“Now, I’m going to take a shower, okay? I want to see his phone number in your phonebook tomorrow. Good luck on that, sweetie honey bubbly bear, annyeong!” she left.

***

Actually, I wanted to say ‘easy for you to say’ since she’s ‘that confident’ kind of girl. If she says hi to a cute guy, he’ll be overwhelmed. Me? Compared to her? Aigoo. Should I tell this to my friends? But... I think they’re not the right person for love problem. Okay, I’ll be completely insane if I keep on thinking about this. I’ll go get some cheeseballs.

Ah, wait! If I keep on thinking about this while eating cheeseballs, I’ll be as fat as a Snorlax. I should stop.

I sighed, “haaah~”

These tips are worth to do, moreover, they’re all from the expert.

I thought deeply, “hmmm~”

I decided to do these steps, it’s for my own sake! I would love to be someone like Yoona. I have to! Yeah, I’m going to do all these tips!

“Mwahahahahaha!” I evil-laughed until all of my cheeseballs fell down from my mouth. I was completely mad.

So, the plan is: I’m going to take a bottle of cola, then when I meet him, I’ll accidentally drop it. Then, we’ll going to pick it up together, then, we’ll introduce ourselves! Yay! Brilliant, brilliant! But... How could I possibly drop the cola accidentally? I’m not that good in acting, though. I rushed to the nearest mirror and started to pose like an expert model I saw from Yoona’s fashion magazines. Kinda crazy, yes.

“Not too bad... Hehe,” I said to myself, giggled. “Okay, serious! This is the time for practice.”

I cleared my throat, “a..e...ahem,” I fixed my hair. “Ouch!” I pretended to pick a fallen thing.

“Ne, I’m okay...”

“I’m Fei, thank you.” I flew the best smile I got. And yeah, I’m pretty enough. Haha! Eeey, focus, focus!

“Ah, Siwon-ssi? Nice to meet you too, Siwon-ssi.”

“Really? Thank you!”

“Aniyeo... You’re nicer than me, hehe.”

“Hahaha, thank you, thank you.”

Wow, I’m pretty good at acting! I’ve never realize that, hahaha. But, suddenly...

“Fei, honey? Who are you talking to?” my eomma said in front of the door.

“Ah, eomma aniya! Ehehe... It’s just a... a... a friend! We’re on the phone now, um could you please...?”

“Oh, I’m sorry sweetheart, I just wanna say that dinner’s ready, have you taken a shower?”

“No, I haven’t. I’ll take a shower now, eomma,” I said.

“Okay,” she left.

“Aigoo~ I was nearly caught!” I swiped my sweat.

So, strategizing done! I’ll see you tomorrow, Siwon.[]

 

==========

 

I finally re-uploaded the 6th chapter!^^

sorry for the late update, I just finished my midterm week~

hm? no comments? why guuuys~~ ;A;

I need them to boost up my mood! don't be afraid, I don't bite! keke^^

I'll upload the 7th chapter tomorrow.

please comment and subscribe!

kamsahaeyo~