Happiness

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[SUNNY’S POV]

That afternoon, I got a phone call from Fei. She told me, she’ll be planning an arranged date for Siwon and Yoona. Well, I’m glad to help! I don’t have feelings for him anymore. I’m so looking forward for this arranged date! Fei asked me to come to her house. I hopped outside with only a loose Roxy tank, Levi’s shorts and Fitflop sandals.

“Hey, Sun!” greeted Fei warmly.

Ah, I’m just so happy that we’re friends now. “Hey, Fei! Anyway, what’re you planning about?” I asked as I sat on the edge of her bed.

“So, my plan is to make Siwon and Yoona become together, again,” she sighed, “I hate to see Yoona eonni sad like that. I’m sure she still loves Siwon. I want her to be happy with the person she loves.”

I replied, “Uh-huh? How?”

“Simple. But is it possible?”

“Everything’s possible. Prove is, we became friends.”

Fei replied with a childish grin. “Well, I’m gonna make a fake scenario. I’ll tell Yoona to come to Café Le’Rochelle tonight, 7 P.M., when in fact, the one who will be waiting there is Siwon. It’d be awesome if you can help me telling Siwon about this plan. I’m 100% sure he’d want to be together with eonni again. How’s it?”

I was dazed by how big Fei’s love for her sister is. “Gladly! Um, today?”

“Faster will be better,” Fei replied.

“Nice point. So, I’ll be calling Siwon now, kay.”

Fei nodded and turned her CD player on.

I searched through my phonebook and found Siwon’s phone number.

Real Siwon,’ I said to myself. I heaved a sigh. Why… Why do I have to remember that time? That time when I and Sungmin were texting each other daily. Yeah… I miss that moment. Suddenly, the last moment I shared with Sungmin flashed on my mind. Was it too much when I slapped him right on his cheek?

“Ya, Sunny-ya,” Fei slapped me—in a friendly gesture, “what’re you thinking?”

“S-sorry,” I replied awkwardly, while Fei let out a knowing smile on her face.

***

“Sup, Sun?” Siwon finally picked up the phone after some beeps.

“Erm, Siwon, how have you been doing?” I cleared my throat and answered.

“Never better!” His voice sounded kind and caring, but… different.

“Glad to hear. Sorry by the way, may I ask something to you, Siwon-ssi?”

“What about, Sun?”

“Erm… I heard that… You broke up with Yoona eonni, eh?”

“Yeah, that’s true… Why?”

“Just curious. I’m sure that you want to get back together.”

“Whoa, so you’re a fortune-teller now,” I could hear his chuckle across the phone.

“Ya, I’m serious.”

“Yeah, I’m serious too. I mean, you’re right, Sun.”

I laughed, “So you’re serious, right? If you are, please, please help us. Fei and I are going to arrange a date for you and Yoona, tonight. If you’re serious on this, and you want to be with Yoona again, please come to Café Le’Rochelle. Later, Fei will tell Yoona to come too.”

“For real?”

“For TOP’s abs’ sake, I’m serious, Siwon.”

“I’d love to come, Sunny-ssi. But what if she doesn’t want to?”

“Don’t think about it, just do what I say. Bring her flowers or some classy- stuffs, dress up nicely, alright?”

I knew Siwon was nodding his head, “ kay, got it.”

“Good. I’ll text you more details later. Thank you so much, Siwon-ssi!”

“No, no. I’m the one who should thank you. Thanks Sun, and Fei too. You guys are the best!”

“No problem, Choi. Let’s meet up at Le’ Rochelle around 5:30 P.M.”

***

“How’s my hair?”

“Cool!”

“Clothes?”

“Cool!”

“Flowers?”

“Cool!”

“All set up, to the hiding place!” Said Fei as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs.

Fei then punched the ‘call’ button on her iPhone and soon she’s connected with Yoona eonni. I saw her nodding her heads couple of times and said, “Yup, Le’Rochelle. Please come hereee, everyone’s left already. I don’t wanna go home now. Really? Cool! See you soon, eonniya!” Beep. Call ended.

“Fixed?” I asked.

She replied with a short nod and said, “Fixed. We just have to wait now, around 10 minutes, that’s excluding final touches.”

***

We waited for like 30 minutes, until finally Yoona came, stunning as always. I’ve always adore her actually. Hehe.

“Sun, there she comes!” Fei shook my arm.

I noticed and squealed. I saw Siwon fixed his tie and stood up. Yoona seemed to be surprised, well of course. She clasped her hand in front of and went speechless. Then Siwon went on the plan smoothly. He gave that cute beautiful bouquet of roses to Yoona and the latter looked so touched. Fei and I went crazy as we watched the whole plan upstairs.

“Say yes! Say yes!” we yelled quietly, and yep, Yoona accepted the bouquet.

Yoona then hugged Siwon tightly and that made both me and Fei squealed. I swear, I couldn’t stop smiling until my cheekbones hurt.

“Sun, I’ll be right back okay? I need to ‘go’,” Fei smacked my arm and pointed to the toilet sign behind her. “You don’t move any inch, or else.”

Fei went off and left me alone. Well, it’s a bit windy though, and I was only wearing a piece of thin cloth of Coconut Island. Suddenly…

 

“Sunny.”

 

There was a slight tap on my shoulder and followed by a low voice. I went speechless. Mega-giga. I mean, Why? How on earth I could meet HIM, this guy here? Wait. It’s only my thought. It’s only my thought. I eventually turned my head, slowly. And… It’s true. It’s really him. Sungmin.

“Y-you, w-w-what are you doing here?” I asked, with my heart pounding ridiculously fast.

“I will tell you why I’m here, okay? This is all planned by Fei,” he said.

WHAT. WHAT? FEI?

Because I didn’t say anything, Sungmin continued, “Okay, I’m here to say sorry. I know, that what I’ve done to you is a big mistake. And I’m no more than a total coward that doesn’t have any courage. Do you want to forgive me, Sunny?”

I swear, I was all speechless. I kept my head trooped down and mumbled a little. “Um… Uh…” was all I could say.

He then continued, “And I would want to say… That… I really love you, Sun.”

THAT. That moment. I saw that his eyes were filled with sincerity. I was still in silence. He looked right to my eyes.

“I really love you. I’m not asking you to love me back, Sun. Thing is, I want the old us, I want you to be my friend, like we used to. I don’t want you to ignore me because of this. Well, it’s your right, but I hope, this won’t ruin our relationship.”

And yep, I still did nothing.

“You’re going to forgive me, right, Sun?” he said and reached for my hands.

I glanced up and looked right to his eyes as I gave him a soft smile. He replied my smile. And my heart was still racing.

***

It was a sunny day, and I was on the phone with Fei.

“You’re one of a crazy bastard Fei,” I said as I mentally smacked her arms.

“Hahahaha, I was brilliant right?” I heard that crazy person laughing and boasted herself, “I’m the granddaughter of Einstein, got it?”

“Funny enough. How… Could you make this plan so neatly?”

“I just want to get even. Remember that fake letter after the drama?”

“Eeey, don’t talk about it,” I facepalm-ed.

“Kidding! So what happened to you guys? What did he say? I NEED EVERY DETAILS!”

“You… Really… Wanna know?”

“Okay, okay. I can ask Sungmin anyway.”

“Since when you and Sungmin know each other?”

“You… Really… Wanna know?” Fei chuckled.

“Ya! I’m serious!”

“Ya… It’s not important how it starts. What important is, you’re okay with him now, right?”

“Hmm, yup.”

“That’s rather relieving.”

“Yeah, yeah. This time, I thank you, Fei.”

Fei giggled and teased, “You’re welcome. You still have feelings for Sungmin, eh?”

“Ya, why don’t we change the topic?” I said as I ruffled my hair. “How’s Yoona eonni and Siwon?”

“They’re now on the phone, still romantic.”

“That’s good. You’re not jealous, are you?”

“Of course not! I’m wi—h-how about you?”

“Me too. Hehehe. You’re with—what did you say?”

“Uh, it’s nothing. Err, I’m going to take a shower now! Byeee!”

And she hung up.

I shook my head as I looked at my Torch’s screen. Weirdo Fei. But suddenly a smile appeared on my face. I remember all the things that happened to me, when I first moved here until now. I didn’t move a bit and still looking at my phone screen, and I sighed.

Beep-beep. My phone’s LED twinkled, there’s a new text. It’s from an unknown number. I clicked on the envelope and read the message on my mind.

                        ‘Hi, Sun.’

My lips formed another smile as soon as I read that short greeting. I punched my keypads and replied it shortly,

                        ‘Hi, Sungmin.’[]

 

==========

 

ah! I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time ;_;

but well, I updated this story eventually keke ^^;;

anyway, I wonder if anyone is still waiting for this TT

my my. it's coming to an end real soon.

I hope you'll read and like this chappie.

thank you! :D