Can't Say No.

Whimsical Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can't Say No.

 

 

Sehun typed away on his computer in deep concentration. Finally exhaling the breath that he was unaware of holding, he pressed ‘enter’ and dropped back against the sofa. He had some spare time and decided to make a post online in search of a flatmate for the unoccupied room. All he had to do now, was wait for a response and vet the applicant.

 

Just as he was getting up to pour himself a glass of juice, a notification popped up on his computer screen, signalling that someone had responded to his post.

 

“Well that was fast.”

 

Opening the email he had received, Sehun realised that the applicant who went by the name of Choi Heejin had already provided all the necessary documents; from reference to a general introduction of herself. Skimming quickly through the contents, Sehun summarised that she was an office worker who had a very regular but busy schedule and would not be around much. She simply needed a safe and decent place to stay that was close to her office as soon as possible since the landlord had decided to convert her current place into a commercial building.

 

None of the information she provided seemed to raise any red flags for Sehun; if anything he was impressed by how good this Heejin seemed to be at communicating in an efficient and friendly manner. Thus the young maths teacher promptly responded and they arranged for her to drop by and view the place during the weekend.

 

“Well that was less troublesome than I expected.”

 

Smiling to himself with satisfaction, Sehun finally grabbed himself that glass of juice and proceeded to open the balcony door to let in some evening breeze. Sehun perked up his ears as he picked up a playful melody sneaking into his flat from outside. Stepping out onto the balcony, Sehun followed the sound and saw Jiwoo sitting in front of the electric keyboard on the balcony next door. Her head was raised upwards towards the sky. Her eyes were firmly planted on the glowing moon and yet her hands were masterfully gliding across the keyboard, showcasing great familiarity with the layout and positions of the black and white keys.

 

“The moon is beautiful tonight isn’t it?” Jiwoo whispered as her eyes drifted towards Sehun.

 

From where he was standing, he could see the stars reflected in Jiwoo’s hazel eyes and he found himself taken in by the absolutely relaxed and soothing energy that oozed from her.

 

“Can’t complain about it,” Sehun replied, giving Jiwoo a soft smile.

 

“It’s so round,” Jiwoo mused as she jutted her lips out in thought. “Looks like mochi.”

 

“Is food all you think about?”

 

The shy smile on Sehun’s face widened and stretched out into a comfortable grin, enjoying the carefree attitude and approach that Jiwoo seemed to have towards everything around her. If there was one word that he would use to describe the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter