Pizza and Movie Night.

Whimsical Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Pizza and Movie Night.

 

 

It was the first Saturday following the end of term and Sehun had spent the day in his pyjamas, completely enjoying the freedom and lack of responsibilities to fulfil. Around dinner time however, he heard Chanyeol’s voice coming from outside his door.

 

“Sehun come over to Kyungsoo’s! Pizza and movie night!”

 

The mention of pizza alone made Sehun’s mouth water and he immediately put down the pack of ramyun he had planned to eat. The door to Kyungsoo’s flat had been left open and Sehun hurried in, immediately seeing three boxes of pizza waiting for them to dig it.

 

“I hope you ordered something real cheesy,” Sehun quipped as he plopped down on the sofa.

 

“Of course,” Jiwoo responded, pulling her legs in to give him more space. “Something that will do an excellent job at clogging up our arteries.”

 

Chanyeol who was sitting on the carpeted floor was busy mixing and matching the three varieties of pizzas so that each box had slices of every flavour. He then twisted his body around and passed one box over to Jiwoo who accepted it gleefully.

 

“Sehun, make sure that she keeps stuffed with pizza so that she can’t talk,” Kyungsoo ordered the younger male. “Or else she will end up spoiling the whole film.”

 

“Just choose something that I didn’t work on then,” Jiwoo whined in protest as she shifted further towards Sehun to make space for Kyungsoo.

 

“Stop working on interesting films then,” Chanyeol muttered through a mouthful of pizza.

 

“But then work would be so boring!” Jiwoo exclaimed, now sandwiched between Sehun and Kyungsoo.

 

“Let’s just all shut up and enjoy the pizza,” Sehun interrupted their squabbling. “Yeol click play.”

 

The film started playing and everyone fell silent, including Jiwoo. She had melted into the sofa, leaning her head against Sehun’s shoulders while her legs were on top of Kyungsoo’s since Chanyeol’s body prevented her from placing her feet on the ground. The pizza box was spread out on top of her like a cover, but Sehun did not dare grab a slice because it would result in ruining the comfortable position Jiwoo was in. Thus he poked her cheek and pointed towards the pizza, and Jiwoo obediently passed him a slice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter