I Need Your Body.

Whimsical Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I Need Your Body.

 

 

Sehun collapsed into his sofa, feeling drained after a long day at work. It was only the first week of term 2 but he was already wishing for winter break to come. He had gotten used to the idle days of the summer holidays and he had not yet gotten used to the regular routine as a teacher.

 

Suddenly, the door of his flat swung open, almost hitting the wall in the process and Sehun flinched, feeling bad for the door. He lazily pushed himself up, expecting to find Kyungsoo since he was the only one that knew the code to his door, but to his surprise, he found Jiwoo staring back at him instead.

 

“How on earth do you know my code?” Sehun gasped. “Did Kyungsoo tell you?”

 

“I heard it,” Jiwoo stated monotonously.

 

“You what?”

 

“I heard you key in your code numerous times,” Jiwoo explained impatiently. “Each number makes a different sound. So of course I would know your code.”

 

“Of course,” Sehun deadpanned. “How could I have not realised?”

 

“Anyway, I need you to come with me.” Jiwoo pulled onto his arm. “I need your body.”

 

“You what?” Sehun asked for the second time that evening, wrapping his free arm over his body.

 

“Oh my god get your brain out of the gutter.” Jiwoo frowned. “It’s for work. Come on, haven’t got much time.”

 

Realising that it was not going to do him any good to go against the wishes of the girl, Sehun let himself be pulled off the sofa and followed her out in a hurry.

 

“Are we going to your workplace?” Seeing Jiwoo nod while holding up Chanyeol’s car keys, Sehun’s eyes widened. “You’re driving?”

 

“Like I said, haven’t got much time, now get in the car!” Jiwoo snapped at him.

 

Once Jiwoo slammed her feet on the accelerator, Sehun wished that he had never stepped foot in the car. She was not speeding — in fact she was miraculously good at staying within the speed limits — however her control of the vehicle was close to non-existent. Every turn the car took, Sehun felt as though they were going to slide off the street and into the side walk. Luckily it was late in the evening and there were not many cars driving around, otherwise, Sehun was certain that a car accident would have been imminent.

 

Parking the car in a way that Sehun could only describe as sloppy, Jiwoo jumped out while Sehun stumbled his way out, his legs feeling like jelly under his weight.

 

“Never drive again,” Sehun managed to rasp out. “You’re a public hazard.”

 

“So dramatic.” Jiwoo rolled her eyes before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the building.

 

As expected, the building was dark and empty. Other offices had already closed for the day and gone off the enjoy the weekend. Jiwoo manoeuvred through the unlit corridors with great ease and familiarity and soon Sehun found himself inside a large recording studio, a shallow pool of water in the middle and microphones all around it.

 

“This is where you work?”

 

“Strictly speaking no,” Jiwoo responded. “I use the smaller studio next door. This is for the foley artists. They are the ones who recreate the sounds on screen.”

 

“So why are we here?”

 

“I’m working on a scene where the protagonist is dancing in water. Henry and Amber already rerecorded the sound of the water movements, but no matter how much I try, I cannot for the life of me make it merge well with the music,” Jiwoo frowned. “They said it sounded fine, but I just find it so jarring. I’ve read thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter