Christmas Miracle.

Whimsical Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas Miracle.

 

 

“Why didn’t we take the car?” Jiwoo whined. “It’s going to be so heavy bringing all the shopping back.”

 

“Because you are a menace behind the wheel,” Kyungsoo replied with a flat tone.

 

“Then get a driver’s licence.” Jiwoo frowned. “At least I have one.”

 

“It’s a miracle that you even passed the test.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but stopped when his eyes landed on shop with a myriad of Christmas themed items. “Let’s go in there.”

 

“Oooh~” Jiwoo exclaimed, already forgetting Kyungsoo’s comment about her driving skills. “I want those igloo moulds. That way I can make a penguin and polar bear village with chocolate mousse igloos!”

 

“Penguins and polar bears live in opposite hemispheres.” Kyungsoo frowned as they walked into the shop.

 

“Stop ruining my fantasies Do Kyungsoo,” Jiwoo snapped at him. “It’s Christmas, anything can happen.”

 

“Christmas is no excuse to blur scientific facts.”

 

“Booooring,” Jiwoo mumbled before her eyes widened in excitement. “Can we get matching Christmas sweaters?”

 

“Why do you even bother asking?” Kyungsoo arched a brow. “You’re going to get them regardless of what I say.”

 

“Because I’m a polite lady,” Jiwoo huffed, earning another eye roll from the male. “You’ll get the penguin one, Yeol can get the reindeer one, Sehun the polar bear one and…”

 

“You get the grinch one,” Kyungsoo mused, holding the sweater up.

 

Jiwoo poked her tongue out at Kyungsoo but let him throw the sweater into their basket nonetheless. Skimming through the Christmas themed candles, a sudden worry dawned upon Jiwoo.

 

“Should we really have trusted my brother and Sehun with the Christmas tree?’ Jiwoo turned to look at Kyungsoo, concern filling her eyes.

 

“Too late to regret it now,” Kyungsoo replied, picking up a mistletoe. “It would be worse trying to get shopping done with either of them.”

 

“True,” Jiwoo hummed. “Hopefully Sehun will have better sense when it comes to decorating the tree than my brother.”

 

“Doesn’t take much,” Kyungsoo snorted. “You know what, maybe Yeol should be the tree. He’s tall enough to be one and has hair is so out of control lately that I’m sure we can stick plenty of decorations on.”

 

The two burst out in laughter at the mere thought of Chanyeol twirling around draped in fairy-lights and baubles, and with a large star sitting on top of his head. Jiwoo stopped however when she noticed Kyungsoo placing the mistletoes in the basket.

 

“Why the mistletoes? Is that your way of stealing a kiss from my brother?” Jiwoo gasped. “Just get him drunk and he’ll throw himself on you like always.”

 

“It’s for Sehunnie.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter