Welcome Back Surprise.

Whimsical Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Welcome Back Surprise.

 

 

The school grounds of Seoul Arts High School was buzzing with life as excited student roamed the halls, cheerful chatter and enthusiastic greetings filling the air. Everyone was gathering inside the auditorium, ready for the headmaster to welcome new and old students alike. Sehun was not looking forward to this, but at the same time, it was unavoidable. As a member of staff — and a new one at that — there was no way he could skip it.

 

Sitting in his chair, Sehun’s eyes darted across the room, taking in the pristine uniforms of the students, though his attention got taken by a member of staff with large ears sticking out of his hair. His eyes were round and sparkled with life, though his most noticeable trait was most definitely his height. Sehun could not be sure, but it would appear that the colleague was even taller than himself.

 

Seeing the headmaster walk towards centre stage, Sehun readjusted his tie and mentally prepared himself for a long and boring speech. From the corner of his eyes, he caught sight of the large-eared colleague pulling a long face as he slouched in his chair, completely ignoring how unprofessional he looked. Smiling to himself, Sehun wondered whether he might actually get along with the male.

 

Behind the auditorium, a handful of students were huddled together behind the water fountain that stood in the centre of the grass.

 

“Yah Jisung pull your head down or we’ll be discovered!” Someone hissed at the young male.

 

“Tell Chenle to move his fat then,” Jisung snarled in response.

 

“Excuse me I have a fabulous .”

 

“For goodness sake stop making such a fuss or we’ll be discovered. I shouldn’t have allowed you guys to tag along.”

 

“Your fault for getting caught by us Hendery.”

 

“I’m been through these things so many times already, I deserve to ditch it in my final year,” Hendery frowned at them. “You guys should be in there suffering.”

 

“I bet Kun is frantically looking for you right now,” Chenle snickered. “Fuming that you are ditching.”

 

“I’ll just deal with that later,” Hendery replied, extending his leg out and leaning against the water fountain.

 

“Hendery Huang, if you’re going to skip the ceremony sure do that, but why are you dragging the younger ones along with you?”

 

Hendery gulped loudly, his eyes widening as he recognised the stern voice coming from the other side of the fountain. Turning around and looking at the owner of the voice, the final year student gave the new arrival a nervous wave.

 

“Hey Kun, fancy seeing you here.”

 

“How can you be such a bad influence?” Kun scolded Hendery, approaching him with heavy footsteps.

 

“In my defence they tagged along voluntarily,” Hendery muttered as he pushed himself up in a defensive position. “Also you are here instead of being inside that auditorium as well.”

 

Not waiting for Kun to get any closer, Hendery stuck his hands into the fountain while cupping them together, scooping out water with the aim of attacking Kun with a water cannon. Unfortunately, in that moment Chenle accidentally head-butted Jisung who in turn elbowed Hendery in the legs, causing him to lose his equilibrium and miss his target. His body pivoted around and the water flew out of his hands, landing against another figure who happened to pass by.

 

“Crap,” Jisung whispered under his breath.

 

Grabbing Chenle’s hand, Jisung pulled him off the ground and the two younger students ran off towards the auditorium, not wanting to get involved in anymore trouble. They also grabbed a shocked Kun along the way, deciding that it was best to leave Hendery to handle the situation by himself since he started it all.

 

Hendery s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter