At The Kim's

Draw me in

The mystery singer's name is Kim Taeyeon, who turned out to be the highest paid photographer worldwide. This is the first time she can be seen on screen. She is popular for her unique drawings and magnificent photos. 

What could be her relationship with Jessica Jung, the top model as well as the CEO of Blanc and Eclare? Jessica had never shown any interest to anyone including all of her suitors regardless of their status, but the scene between her and Kim Taeyeon now caused the public to wonder if Jessica Jung finally found someone that managed to win her heart.




 

...




 

There were too many articles that wrote about Jessica Jung and Kim Taeyeon. Right now, the world is going crazy trying to dig in more information about the two women especially Taeyeon's identity.

Taeyeon could even noticed the difference of how now she gained more attention whenever she went out.

It has been a week already but everyone was still not over it. So The Jung stopped the reporters from trying too hard to get more details and reminded them not to cross the limit.

As The Jung helped to protect Taeyeon's identity as well, The Kim had invited Jung Family for a dinner as a Thank You.

Mr and Mrs. Jung at first weren't sure if Jessica will want to join the dinner because she never say yes whenever the parents asked her to join them for any dinner occasion with their relatives or business partners.

But being the smart one, Mrs. Jung just had to mention Taeyeon's name. Even though Jessica said she will think about it, by the end of the day she finally agreed to join.

So here they are now, just arrived at Kim's condominium.

Mr and Mrs. Kim welcomed them happily and asked them to come in immediately.

"This is my first time to set my foot here." Krystal whispered.

"I thought you always go with mom and dad whenever they visit The Kim." Jessica said.

"It was always wrong timing, either I'm out of country or had a photoshoot." Krystal told her.

"Hello girls."

Both Krystal and Jessica looked up and see Minah, their cousin standing beside Woobin.

"Unnie! You're here." Krystal hugged her while Jessica nodded her head briefly.

"Come in girls." Woobin said.

As they entered the dining room, Mr. Kim has already seated at the end of the long dining table. On his right was his wife while his left was Mr. Jung with Mrs. Jung next to him. Woobin took his seat beside Mrs. Kim as Minah next to him. Krystal immediately took a seat beside Minah as she wanted to catch up with her. Jessica obviously took the empty seat beside her mother.

After everyone has settled down, all the maids served them all the freshly cooked food by Kim's loyal chef.

They all just talked casually and enjoyed the dinner, Jessica only listened and answered if anyone asked questions to her directly.

"Taeyeon will be here soon. She just texted me." Woobin suddenly said, gaining Jessica's attention. Unknown to her, Minah had been observing her reaction when Woobin mentioned about Taeyeon.

After 10 minutes, they heard faint voices of the maids greeting Taeyeon in the living room so everyone looked at the dining room's door once it was slide opened.

There, entered Taeyeon. She quickly bowed politely and greeted the guests of her family.

"Taeyeon! Good that you make it for dinner. Our guests have been waiting to meet you." Mr. Kim said.

"Ah. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Something came up." Taeyeon smiled apologetically and her mother asked her to sit and eat with them.

Taeyeon gulped as she noticed she had no choice but to sit beside Jessica because if she choose to sit beside Krystal, that would be weird because it's not balanced.

She walked slowly and carefully sit on Jessica's left. Woobin chuckled lowly when he saw how his sister being nervous right now.

She looked straight to the front and found Krystal smiling at her so smiled back timidly.

"So, Taeyeon, I didn't get the chance to thank you for agreeing to perform for my event. It was awesome. My audiences love it." Mrs. Jung said.

Taeyeon tilted her head and laughed awkwardly.

"It's not a big deal Mrs. Jung-"

"Please. Just call me aunt and you can call my husband here uncle." Mrs. Jung told her sweetly.

"O-Ok... Aunt."

Taeyeon took a deep breathe and tried to focus on her food as she just listened to others talking. But she is having a hard time as she can smell Jessica's intoxicating scent that completely distracted her alot, again.

"Taeyeon, why don't you go bring Jessica upstairs. Jessica is actually into art. Maybe you can show her some of your works." Woobin said when he could see Jessica and Taeyeon had finished eating and not even talking to anyone.

"Huh?" Taeyeon blinked her eyes and noticed how everyone's looking at her expectantly.

"O-Oh. Sure... If Jessica would want to." Taeyeon said in a small voice.

Woobin shook her head seeing how Taeyeon behave like a nervous, shy kid.

"Ok." Jessica said softly.

"Taeyeon?" Woobin called her name again when Taeyeon doesn't move.

"Right. Uh, let's go?" Taeyeon glanced at Jessica and quickly looked away when she saw Jessica nodding at her.

They left the dining room after they excuse themselves and somehow Taeyeon felt like the room to her arts and photographs room seems so far.

Jessica was just following her closely behind and never bother to say anything.

"Um, this is where I usually put my things and all." Taeyeon said and opened the door. She let Jessica to enter first before her.

Jessica just walked around and looked around. She scanned the room carefully and observed all the arts, Taeyeon's drawings.

Taeyeon took this chance to stare at Jessica's beauty and the more she look at her, the more she is attracted to her.

"Do you just draw for fun?" Jessica asked.

"Most of the times, yeah."

"And the other time?"

"When I... Was bothered or stressed out."

Jessica turned around and looked at Taeyeon.

"So you can basically draw anything." Jessica said after she saw all the drawings.

"That... I do." Taeyeon mumbled and looked away when Jessica keep looking at her. Jessica approached her and stopped so close to Taeyeon, she put her point finger under Taeyeon's chin to make her look at Jessica and Taeyeon immediately stood there frozen under Jessica's touch.

"Eyes on me when I'm talking, Kim." Jessica whispered.

"I-Im uh, not good with eye contact." Taeyeon said in lower voice.

Jessica raised her eyebrows in amusement with Taeyeon's reply.

"Are you now?"

"Yeah."

"But you do look at me."

"Umm.."

"Hm? I thought I always got your eyes on me though. So, Am I wrong?" Jessica asked and crossed her arms. Taeyeon's sweating and tried hard to slow down her heartbeats.

"Well, no-"

"No?"

"Yes! No! I mean-"

"It's a yes or no?"

"Yes-"

"So I am not that beautiful to look at?"

"No no-"

"No??"

"You're very pretty!"

"But not pretty enough to make you look at me?"

"No-"

"No again?"

"Hey don't cut me off when I'm trying to say something here!" Taeyeon said in frustration. Jessica then just stared at her and waited for her to continue.

"So?"

"I always look at you." Taeyeon mumbled softly.

"I thought so too." Jessica chuckled and for the first time Taeyeon had witnessed and listened to Jessica's chuckles.

Just then Jessica heard her name being called from downstairs.

"Come to my office tomorrow 9am sharp." Jessica said.

"I don't know if I-"

"I'm not asking. I'm telling you to come. Are you saying no to me?"

Taeyeon looked at Jessica's sharp glare at her.

"I'll come." Taeyeon finally agreed.

"See you then, Kim." Jessica squeezed Taeyeon's arm firmly and walked out of the room.

"Why did she have to always keep killing me with whatever she does." Taeyeon sighed in relief and closed her eyes.