Love is in the air

Draw me in

Taeyeon blushed when everyone's looking at her right after Jessica disappeared into the backstage. She looked down and tried to hide her smile.

"I see that your relationship is doing well."

Taeyeon chuckled shyly when Mrs. Jung commented that.

"Taeyeon, we're happy for you both." Mr. Jung added.

"Ah. Thank you." Taeyeon replied and scratched her nape which makes Jessica's parents to laugh at her shyness.

Once the event almost done, Jessica appeared again next to Irene wearing just her casual office attire but still looking very attractive.

Taeyeon's eyes twinkled looking at Jessica on stage, making her speech and greeting all the audiences. Taeyeon have this soft, loving smile on her face as she looked at Jessica with admiration and full of love.

Hyoyeon lower down her camera to look at Taeyeon before she glanced at Jessica again.

"Taeng, you're so gonna be on headline for being deeply in love with Jessica Jung." Hyoyeon chuckled and snapped many photos of Taeyeon's expression while staring at Jessica.

"This is great." Hyoyeon whispered and satisfied with her pictures.

After Jessica finished up her speech, she thanked everyone for coming before she excused herself and let Irene wrapped up the event.

Once the event came to an end, Taeyeon just talked to Jessica's parents before they leave.

"Come and have dinner with us whenever you're free. We would like having you around anytime." Mr. Jung said.

"Yes uncle. I'll drop by with Sica when we both free." Taeyeon replied.

"Good good. We'll be waiting. Just let us know in advance"

Mrs. Jung rubbed Taeyeon's back and smiled at her.

"You can always bring your family too. The more the merrier." Mrs. Jung said.

"Ok aunt. I'll keep that in mind." Taeyeon said.

"Hello Ma'am, Sir. I'm sorry to interrupt. Ms. Kim, Ms. Jung is asking for you." Kelly came and bowed.

"You can go Taeyeon, we'll be leaving now." Mr. Jung told her.

"Oh. Alright. I'll see you again uncle, aunt. Take care."

"You too."

Mrs. Jung hugged Taeyeon before she followed her husband walking ahead.

"Where's she?" Taeyeon asked Kelly.

"In her dressing room, Ms. Kim."

"Ok. Thanks Kelly."

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

While walking towards the backstage, Taeyeon was checking her phone so she didn't notice that Jessica already walked out of her dressing room and is approaching her.

Taeyeon only looked up when she smell Jessica's familiar perfume. By then, Jessica was already standing close in front of her.

Taeyeon startled with their closeness and Jessica just wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck casually.

"O-Oh. You're done."

Jessica smiled and nodded her head, hands caressing Taeyeon's nape.

"Uhm, shall we go now?" Taeyeon asked softly.

"Won't I get a kiss for doing well earlier?" Jessica asked.

"H-Huh?"

"Can I get a kiss from my girlfriend?" Jessica asked again.

Taeyeon blinked her eyes before she looked around. She leaned in to kiss Jessica's cheek but Jessica turned her head and Taeyeon's lips landed on her lips instead.

"Thanks honey." Jessica winked at Taeyeon.

"Y-You're welcome." Taeyeon stuttered.

Jessica raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, looking at Taeyeon in amusement.

"So you still stutter around me. I guess, I still have the power that can affect you alot." Jessica said.

"Ah. Well... Um, Yeah."

"That's good. I like it. You're cute." Jessica chuckled while patting Taeyeon's cheek gently.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." Jessica said before she intertwined her hands with Taeyeon's.

 

Unknown to them, Tiffany and Krystal, with some other models and crews were watching the whole scene. Everyone really adored Taengsic relationship. 

"Hm. Your sister got this Kim Taeyeon wrapped around her fingers. Like, literally." Tiffany said, crossing her arms.

"Yeah. Taeyeon unnie seems like always under her spell whenever she's around. I heard from Jess unnie's staffs that Taeyeon unnie is whipped." Krystal said.

"Hahaha. I can tell. Well, that means no one can be better than Taeyeon for your sister."

"I think so. Usually unnie's suitors will try to be bossy and control her but not this Taeyeon unnie."

"Because they thought they are good enough to get Jessica Jung and want to brag that they can control her but boy, they were all wrong. No one tells Jessi what she should do. She knows what she's doing and she certainly know who she will choose for herself."

"True unnie."

"Jessica isn't a fool. She knows what she want. She only want what's best for her."

"And it's Taeyeon unnie?"

"Yes. Taeyeon, as you can see, she's attractive and good looking but she doesn't really know that. She's smart and talented. She never do anything to impress Jessica even if she's falling for Jessica. Taeyeon herself is already rich but she never use her wealth to get Jessica. She simply being herself, don't even dare to make a move on Jessica."

"Your point is...?" Krystal asked, confused.

"Ms. Kim knows Ms. Jung's worth. Ms. Jung is someone that's hard to reach, so precious."

Both Tiffany and Krystal turned behind and saw Irene, Jessica's secretary.

"It's not that she's a coward, but she don't think she's good enough to try and win Ms. Jung. The first time she met her, she knows she's already falling, that fast. Even until now, she find it hard to believe that Ms. Jung is with her. She said, it's like an impossible dream that comes true unexpectedly."

Tiffany and Krystal looked at Irene blankly.

"I know all of this because I asked Ms. Kim personally of what did she think about Ms. Jung. I care for Ms. Jung since I've been working for her for years so I need to know if Ms. Kim is serious with her. Well I'm not disappointed with her answer at all and I trust her."

"You said Taeyeon said she's not good enough for Jessica?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes. But since the feelings mutual, Ms. Kim said she wouldn't give her up just because she think that she's not good enough. She will try to be whatever Jessica's looking for in her partner and she will try her best to make her happy."

Krystal smiled and sighed in relief.

"I don't think we need to worry about Taeyeon unnie ever. She'll take care of my unnie, I'm sure of it." Krystal said.

"She will. With all of her heart." Irene said as she remembered what Taeyeon had said before.

"And as Jess' best friend, I'll make sure no one can tear them apart." Tiffany said.

"I think no one dare to, even if there is... They'll regret it. It's Jess unnie we're talking about." Krystal said.

Tiffany and Irene just nodded their head, completely agree with what Krystal just said.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

While in car, Taeyeon was sitting with Jessica at the back seat as Jessica's driver driving them to Jessica's apartment.

Jessica's on phone, talking to one of her designer team member about a quick feedback for the event. Taeyeon looked at her and gulped. She always find Jessica very pretty and hard to look away when she stares at her face.

"We'll have a meeting tomorrow and I want to know the detailed feedbacks from-"

"Do you want to come to New Zealand with me?"

Jessica paused when Taeyeon blurted out that question out of sudden.

With her phone still on her ear, she turned to Taeyeon who's looking straight at her.

"Did you say something?" Jessica asked, she wants to know if she heard it right.

"I want to bring you with me, to New Zealand." Taeyeon confirmed it.

"I... I want to keep you close, with me." Taeyeon said again.

"Eunjung ah. We'll discuss about this tomorrow. I need to go." Jessica hung up the call and looked at Taeyeon again.

Taeyeon's heart pounded so fast, she's very nervous waiting for Jessica's answer.

"We're here, Ms. Jung." The driver announced.

Taeyeon cleared and went out first before giving her hand to Jessica. Jessica just take her hand and let Taeyeon helped her out of the car.

They were silent even until they're inside Jessica's apartment. Jessica pushed Taeyeon to sit on her sofa and stands in front of her, crossing her arms while looking down at Taeyeon.

"So, You want me to come with you?" She asked.

"Uh, yes. If you want to, and if you can." Taeyeon answered.

"I'm a busy woman though."

"I know."

"Then?"

"I'm just trying my luck. I mean... Who knows, if you can come."

Jessica smiled, she bend down and cupped Taeyeon's face.

"Let me know when, I'll check my schedule and see if I can go with you."

"Really?"

Jessica smiled wider when she see Taeyeon's face lighten up.

"Yes. Really."

"Ok."

"Mmm." Jessica pecked Taeyeon's lips before she stands up straight.

"I'm going to shower first then we can cook and eat together. How's that sound?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah sure." Taeyeon smiled.

Jessica smiled back at her then turned to walk to her bedroom but Taeyeon grabbed her wrist gently and stands next to her.

"Mm?" Jessica looked at her.

Taeyeon just stared at her for 5 seconds, then she put her left palm on Jessica's right cheek and kissed her lips. She pulled away and see that Jessica's staring at her while smiling.

"Taeyeon honey, you know you can always just tell me if you want to shower with me."

"W-What?"

Jessica chuckled and grabbed Taeyeon with her.

"I- wait- I didn't mean that!"

"Nah uh. Too late to back out now babe."

"Oh god."

"Yeah. Oh god indeed."

Jessica's laughter could be heard as she pulled the nervous Taeyeon with her.