Back

Draw me in

A month and 2 weeks. That's how long Jessica have been working on all the issues arise. Only now that she can finally sit and relax. She left everything to be handled by Irene and her trustworthy private staffs.

The reason for Jessica to take her hands off all the issues are also because she wants to fix her own relationship with Taeyeon already.

"You're going to meet her there?"

Jessica chewed on her food as she cut the tender, juicy steak prettily and put one piece into before looking up at the person sitting infront of her.

"Yes."

"Can't wait to see your reunion with her."

"Mm."

"But people in Hong Kong are not aware of who is she, most importantly about who is she to you. Well, maybe. But I know some may recognised her if they're keeping up to date with Korean's news."

"Mhm. But they will know for sure. I'll make sure of it. Besides, I'm well known in Hong Kong too."

"Well, my dear future sister in law, care to share what's the plan?" 

"Now come on, where's the fun in it if I tell you dear Woobin oppa?" 

Woobin chuckled and shakes his head as he took a sip of his drinks. 

"Hm. Then I'll look forward to what you're going to do for my sister."

 

 

... 

 

 

"Ugh. Just tell me why do I need to attend this event?"

Taeyeon grumbled as she walked around, trying to find a spot with less people. 

"Ack!"

Taeyeon was shocked when someone suddenly wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. As soon as she turned her head to see who's the culprit, she hissed and elbow the person.

"Ow! What was what for??"

"Serve you right oppa, for startling me like that." Taeyeon glared.

Woobin laughed and tried to pinch her cheek but Taeyeon avoided and squats his hands. 

"Yah. Stop it!"

"Ok ok. Why are you so grumpy?"

"Because I don't like to attend this kind of event."

"But you fall for mom's pouty face as she pleaded you to come on behalf of her because apparently she said she have some more important thing to do back at home which I believe it's just her excuse to make you agree."

"Wha- Ah I should've known."

Woobin smiled and stared at his sister.

"You look extraordinary sis." Woobin commented. He admitted that sometimes Taeyeon can look hotter than him. Just like now, Taeyeon looks incredibly hot to him. Now that they are standing beside each other, they look like a powerful siblings. Both of them looking good in the current outfit they are wearing.

(Credits to the photographer) (Credits to the photographer)

"I know." Taeyeon said which makes Woobin to raise his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Nothing. I love that confident side of you. So you do admit that we are good looking brother and sister?"

"I meant to say that I agreed that I look good, I didn't say anything about you oppa."

Woobin rolled his eyes when Taeyeon laughed, knowing she gets to annoy Woobin.

"Should I leave you alone now? I can see that a few is looking your way, trying to find a time when they can finally approach you. Maybe my presence is too strong so no one dares to talk to you."

"Oppa, please. You're so full of yourself."

Woobin laughed louder this time as Taeyeon shows her disgusted face at him. Woobin continued to annoy Taeyeon as the two of them does not feel like want to entertain anyone else yet but just when they are in the middle of annoying each other, the crowd suddenly makes a fuss and some trying to get nearer to the entrance.

Taeyeon was about to ask Woobin what's happening when she heard a name that is holding a permanent place in her heart all this time.

"She's... coming?"

Woobin just give Taeyeon a small smile and nodded his head.

"In case you forgot, she got lots of connection here. People here adores and respect her."

"I-" Taeyeon paused when she finally saw her coming through huge entrance door.

Woobin who noticed Taeyeon's frozen state, turned his head to look at where she's looking at. Woobin smiled widely and put his hands into his pockets, looking at Jessica Jung proudly for making his sister this head over heels with her.

(Credits to the photographer)

Jessica was walking with her head held up as she tried looking for a certain someone, of course Woobin know who. Someone just stopped her in track when she's about to walk further. Jessica was about to just excuse herself when the son of the event's host approached her as well, greeting and thanking her for showing up.

Taeyeon who has been watching decides to turn her back and look at somewhere else. Woobin glanced at Jessica before he shrugged and turns his back also. 

"The event should really just start now, I want to go back to the hotel and sleep." Taeyeon mumbled. 

"Just wait for a while." Woobin told her. 

 

Unknown to Taeyeon, Jessica is watching her now from behind. 

"So uh, I was just wondering if you're not going to go back home right away tomorrow?" 

Jessica honestly doesn't even hear whatever the guy was asking her. She is just busy staring at Taeyeon's beautiful figure from the back. 

"Jessica?" The guy waved his hand in front of her face. 

Jessica blinked her eyes twice and looked at the guy with her straight face. 

"What are you looking at? Come on, it's not always that you're here. I'm asking if you're going to stay for maybe a short vacation after the event?" He asked again. 

"Oh. I have not decided about it yet and your parents might be my close business friends but that does not mean that you are too. So please, it's Ms. Jung for you." 

"We can just drop the formality you know. I mean, don't you think we'll make a good match together?" 

The guy is trying to stand closer to Jessica now and he fixed his tie as he looked around with his proud smile, seeing that most people are looking at their way and even the invited media. 

Jessica being a smart one, knows what he's trying to achieve. The guy may be the son of the rich business couple but he is nothing like his parents, he only know how to brag. 

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked when Jessica suddenly walked away from him but she ignored him and keep moving forward. 

Jessica just couldn't hold herself back anymore. She misses Taeyeon, and she needs to be there beside her. 

Taeyeon was talking to Woobin when she slowly stopped talking as she can smell the familiar scent that's always make her going crazy inside out approaching her. 

"Hi." 

Taeyeon gulped. There goes the sweetest voice she had ever heard coming from the only woman that's making her heart beats frantically. 

"Oh. Hi Jess!" Woobin winked at Jessica and smiled widely seeing Taeyeon now suddenly becomes quiet. 

"Don't I get a Hi from you too?" Jessica asked Taeyeon who's looking at Woobin only. 

'I am not prepared to face her this fast after everything' Taeyeon thought. 

"She's just shy since you guys haven't met for so long." Woobin teased Taeyeon. 

"Ah. Is that it?" Jessica tried to hold her smile. She really wants to tease Taeyeon too but she stopped herself. 

"Do you remember my messages?" Jessica asked. 

"Huh?" 

"My messages." 

"O-Oh. Which one?" 

"The one that I told you to wait for me and I'll talk to you soon so we can clear out any misunderstanding between us after I wipe away some people that tries to ruin me." 

Woobin cleared his throat and told them that he'll go search for a drink to give them some moment. 

"Yeah. I remembered." Taeyeon answered. 

"Good. Can you wait a bit more? We'll talk later after this event if you're not tired or if you prefer to just wait till tomorrow?" 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica and she could see the concern, worries and hope from her face. She knew how hard it was for her to go through the battle with everyone that's going against her due to the scandal that broke out. Even if she feels down and upset, she still keep her faith in Jessica especially after Jessica texted her saying that she will explain everything once she's done with all those people. 

Taeyeon believes her. She know Jessica is loyal. She appreciate Jessica's effort of despite of being busy, Jessica still update her what she's going to do and asking her how is she doing occasionally. 

"I can wait. Don't worry." Taeyeon assured her.

"Thank you, Taeyeon ah." Jessica said softly and put one hand on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"You're-" Taeyeon wanted to reply her but paused as she felt Jessica's soft lips on her cheek.

"...welcome." that comes out as a whisper from the startled Taeyeon. 

'Sigh. I didn't know that I missed her this much' Taeyeon said in her head. 

"I thought you're getting used to my kisses already or is it because it's been more than a month you didn't get my kisses anymore?" Taeyeon sighed heavily when Jessica asked her that which makes Jessica to chuckle. 

"It's ok. You'll be getting alot of kisses from me again from now on, because I'm here. I'm back." 

'Dear god, please save my heart from this flirt.' 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and tried to calm her heart. Jessica just smiled and clinging onto her arm. 

"Now, love of my life, let me introduce you to some people here. I can see some girls have been eyeing on you and I don't blame you for being attractive but they need to know that you're mine." 

 

 

 

 

 

... 

 

I had finally updated. Works really chaotic for the past few days and I didn't get enough rest till now. Sorry for the long wait. And I hope everyone's doing ok there. 

I didn't get to double check as I wrote this update but I still hope you guys like it huhu. Thanks for waiting, really appreciate it. Stay safe everyone! 

 

P/s: (Credits to the photos' owners)