New!

Draw me in

Kim Woobin being Taeyeon's annoying brother, immediately grabbed Jessica with him to meet their family inside. Taeyeon stays outside to tell Jessica's driver to just leave and she'll be the one to drive Jessica home after dinner.

Taeyeon thanked him before going inside, she saw Jessica sitting down in between her mother and her brother at the dining table already. Her father just enjoyed seeing how the two of them were excited talking to Jessica.

"If I didn't know better, I would think he's trying to steal her from you."

Taeyeon smiled at Minah, her sister in law before Minah hugged her.

"Welcome back. Good to see you again."

"Thanks unnie."

"Mhm, no problem. Shall we sit too?"

"Let's go."

Taeyeon just chuckled seeing Minah poked Woobin's shoulder and glared when he finally looked at her. Woobin mumbled a sorry before he went to sit in front of their mother and on left side of their father who were sitting at the end of the table.

Taeyeon quickly took a seat beside Jessica. She's glad that Jessica is having fun conversing with her mother.

"And here I thought I'm mom's favourite." Taeyeon mumbled.

"Alright ladies, we can continue the conversation later. Shall we eat? I'm starving." Mr Kim said playfully which earned him laughters from everyone.

"You know, you are my favourite." Jessica whispered to Taeyeon when Taeyeon poured her a drink.

"You are mine too." Taeyeon whispered back and smiled sweetly at Jessica. Jessica smiled back at her.

"Ohhh lovebirds. What's going on? Mind sharing us what did you guys say to each other?" Woobin asked in a teasing manner.

"Stop being a busybody." Minah slapped his shoulder.

"I can't help it. I'm curious. It's my ship right here right there in front of me. Their fans would understand my situation right now." Woobin said causing everyone to laugh at his playfulness.

"Then keep being curious oppa. Not gonna tell you." Taeyeon smirked.

"So Jessica, how's everything?" Mr Kim asked.

"All good, Uncle. Thank you for asking." Jessica answered politely.

"We are so happy that you are with our Taeyeon here. I almost got worried that she'll end up marrying herself instead." Mrs Kim said.

"Mom, please." Taeyeon deadpanned.

"I guess, she would do that if I was never here. It's a good thing that I was born on earth, right Aunty?"

"Oh my. I love this woman." Taeyeon's mother laughed at Jessica's cheeky reply.

"And it's my woman." Taeyeon mumbled and of course, Jessica heard her again.

Taeyeon gestured one of the maids to bring her a small blanket, then she put it on Jessica's lap carefully as she saw Jessica's short dress.

"Is it warm now?" Taeyeon asked.

"Mm. Thank you, baby." Jessica said softly and caressed her cheek.

"Sure." Taeyeon mumbled shyly, hiding her shyness with Jessica's affection towards her in front of her family.

"Baby huh. So, when are you going to marry my baby sister, Ms Jung?" Woobin asked, smirking when Taeyeon suddenly chokes on her drinks.

"You alright dear?" Mrs Kim asked in concern and Jessica has already help rubbing Taeyeon's back gently and gave her napkins.

"I'm uh- I'm good. Yeah just continue." Taeyeon stammered before reaching out for her water again.

"Oh I would actually ask for her hand already the moment I set my eyes on her-" Jessica paused when Taeyeon coughed again.

"Because you know, I never let go of what I want. I know that I want her since day one so... Yeah." Jessica continued.

"But to answer you properly, hm maybe now?"

"What?"

Taeyeon keeps choking again because of the sudden topic and she glared at Woobin for bringing it up.

"I mean, I shall ask now when Taeyeon would want us to get married." Jessica explained.

Taeyeon looker at Jessica in shock and gave a face of 'Are you being serious?'. Jessica just blinked her eyes innocently at her and tilted her head.

"I uhh, We will discuss about it soon." Taeyeon replied.

"That's great! We can't wait for you both to get married!" Mrs Kim said in excitement and told them not to delay for so long.

Taeyeon let out a soft sigh and pats her chest. Her family really will be the death of her.

After the dinner, Taeyeon told her family that she will be moving in with Jessica which obviously gave more excitement for Taeyeon's mother who is shipping them so hard already.

"I love your mom."

Taeyeon glanced at Jessica who throw herself on her bed. They are now in her room as she's packing her stuff to bring to Jessica's place.

"I'm glad you get along with her." Taeyeon said.

"So, when is the discussion?" Jessica asked as she rest her head on her palm being supported by her elbow on the bed. She's lying down on her side as she's staring at Taeyeon's wardrobe since she can't see her while she's taking her clothes. 

"What discussion?"

"To marry me."

Taeyeon stopped what she's doing, leaning back to look at Jessica who was already staring her way.

"Hmm." Taeyeon hummed and approached her slowly. 

"Hm?"

"I uh, I actually wanted to tell you something." Taeyeon said nervously. 

"What is it?" Jessica asked. 

Taeyeon kneel down beside her bed and stares into Jessica's eyes. 

"You're really beautiful, Sica." Taeyeon whispered. 

She takes Jessica other hand and plays with her fingers. 

"I... Its my first relationship so I don't really know much of what to do and how to do it but..." Taeyeon then put a white silver ring on Jessica's ring finger and raised her eyebrows. 

"It fits." Taeyeon smiled widely then looked at the frozen Jessica. 

"I'm sorry, umm... Does this works too? I mean, I'm trying to ask for your hands and you haven't answer but yeah that's what I'm trying to do and uh this, if you say yes and want to keep the ring then you'll be my fiancee now? Isn't that right?" 

Jessica looks at her for few seconds before she sit up straight and observed the ring on her finger properly.

"Is this... Your proposal?" Jessica asked slowly.

"Do you not like it?" Taeyeon asked back.

"Damn you, Kim."

"I'm sorry it wasn't romantic. I've been thinking of a way but I-"

Jessica grabbed her collar and crashed their lips together. She growled between their kisses and gave Taeyeon one hard kiss before pulling away.

"Maybe it wasn't that romantic but you surely give me a new kind of fireworks with what you did and I didn't expect this at all." Jessica said.

"So... You mean, do I get a yes?" Taeyeon asked cutely.

"A definite yes, baby. Now come and kiss your fiancee again." Jessica pulled Taeyeon with her until they were both in the middle of the bed together with Taeyeon hovering her.

"I'm so going to marry you." Jessica mumbled before kissing Taeyeon with all her might.

"Mmm." Taeyeon hummed as they kissed, feling content of what they have right now.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Hi? Hehehe.

Hi everyone. No, I did not abandon this story. I'm sorry that it took me long but hey, there you go. An update for yall who have been waiting patiently. I hope you guys like it yeah. 

 

Stay safe everyone!