What a day

Draw me in

"I heard from Minah unnie, that someone is very interested in you."

Jessica Jung looked up to see her best friend, Tiffany and her younger sister, Krystal just entered her office.

"Hello to you too."

Tiffany grinned cheekily before she helped herself and sit opposite of Jessica, Krystal did the same spinning around with the swivel chair. Jessica just shook her head and continued doing her work, reviewing some files and documents.

"Kim Taeyeon. A professional photographer but also a talented artist who have an amazing skill of drawing. Graduated with flying colours and received an award of honour for student of the year. 28 years old this year. Have no relationship history."

Jessica ignored her sister rambling about Taeyeon and still focusing on her work.

"Interesting information, she is still single." Tiffany added. 
Jessica looked at Tiffany boringly as Tiffany wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Oh come on. Minah unnie told me you have this attraction towards her too!"

"So?"

"Jess, all you have to do is ask and she will be yours in no time!"

"So?"

"Jessie!"

Tiffany stood up abruptly and sighed in frustration while Jessica just shrugged her shoulders.

"You always reject all your suitors."

"Taeyeon is not one."

"Ok. But! I like her for you."

"Tiff, you haven't even meet her."

"I don't need to! Minah unnie said Taeyeon can be a good match for you."

"What are you doing here with Krystal anyways?"

Krystal chuckled seeing Tiffany pouting but Jessica just looked at her with blank stare. 

'Typical Jessica' 

"We just had lunch together. Me and Tiff unnie will have a photoshoot together for Vogue so our schedule is basically the same right now." Krystal said. 

"Where is Yuri?" 

"Meeting with her client. My girlfriend is busier than me. What is life." Tiffany sighed dramatically. 

"I am busy too so it will be lovely if you two can leave me alone for now? I really need to finish this." Jessica said and pointed all the scattered papers on her desk. 

"Ugh. Fine. One day I will be more busy than you and Yuri. Come on Krys baby." 

After Tiffany and Krystal left her office, Jessica stretched her neck and blinked her eyes few time. Just then, she received a notification from her laptop. It was an email from her secretary with all the attachments of Taeyeon's details. 

"Hm. Let's see." 

And so, Jessica abandoned all her paperworks to go through Taeyeon's information. While doing so, she received another notification from her phone. 

From: Minah unnie
-Woobin just sent this to me. Take a look. 

 

... 

 

In a room full with photographs and painting, there was Taeyeon with her messy ponytail and a pencil behind her left ear. 

She was drawing something with a serious face and didn't notice that someone already entered the room and even took a photo of her. 

"You really should stop this habit of yours not noticing anyone coming while drawing." 

"Oh, Oppa, what brings you here?" Taeyeon asked without looking at Woobin. 

"You've been drawing since morning. Don't you want to go out?" 

"Nah." 

"I don't understand about your hobby of drawing." 

"It's fun." 

Woobin looked around the room, Taeyeon like it simple. This is the room for her to put all her drawings and favourite photographs. It's a place for Taeyeon to fill her free time whenever she's bored or stress out over something. Taeyeon will draw to distract herself. 

The room only have one desk at the corner for Taeyeon to put her drawing tools, a black leather sofa enough for two in the middle of the room, the walls full with so many photos hanging on fashionable strings with small lights, a few of her drawing she put in frame and can be seen hanging beautifully on the wall. There were a few canvas inside the room too. 

"I'll be going now. I have a dinner date with my fiancee."

"Ok." 

Before leaving the room, Woobin glanced again at Taeyeon who never once take her eyes away from the drawing. 

After an hour and a half, Taeyeon put down her pencil and stay sit on the stool looking at her newly finished drawing. She nodded her in satisfaction before standing up and stretched her back. 

"God, my back." She groaned. 

She tidied up before she left the room and went to her bathroom to wash up. 

Just when she's done washing up, loud ringing could be heard in her bedroom so she quickly reached for her phone and answered the call. 

"Taeyeon's here." 

"Taeng. This is a very last minute favor and I know you just got back, we don't even get the chance to meet and catch up yet but I'm begging for your kind heart to please, please help me out. I really need you to replace my spot for a photoshoot with CEO magazine tomorrow at 2pm sharp. Its very important and my boss will kick me out if I fail this one and the model is not just any model. I can't come because of personal reason- promise I'll explain it to you! Oh, I'll send you the address and details after this. Thanks Taeng. Bye!"

"... "

Taeyeon stared and frowned at her phone. 

"What did you put me into now, Kim Hyoyeon."