Hmm

Draw me in

Taeyeon POV

I tried to force myself to sleep. I kept tossing left and right but I just couldn't fall asleep at all. I groaned and sat up, feeling frustrated. I sighed and rubbed my face, looking at the wall clock to see it's 1am right now.

I leaned my back against the headboard of my bed. It had been only a week after Jessica went to New York to meet her investor and checking her branch there. 

I still remembered the last night we spent together before she left, she literally teased the hell out of me. She loves making me frustrated and making me nervous.

I wonder, how is she doing over there? I miss her terribly. Should I text her?

 

 


...

 

 


Jessica was reviewing some files when she heard her phone's notification. She put down her pen and checked the text message, saw it was from her beloved girlfriend.
Jessica raised her eyebrows but a smile immediately brought upon her beautiful face receiving such a short but sweet text from Taeyeon.

 

From: Kim Taeyeon
-How are you? I miss you.

 

Jessica quickly type a reply to Taeyeon.

 

To: Kim Taeyeon
-I'm quite busy. There's so many things I need to review while I'm here. And I miss you too. 

 

Jessica frowned when she just remembered that it was late already there.

 

To: Kim Taeyeon.
-But why are you still awake? Are you alright?

 

From: Kim Taeyeon
-I can't sleep. 

 

Jessica decided to just call her instead of replying.

 

"Hello?"

"What's wrong Tae?"

"I just can't sleep."

"Something's bothering you?"

"Kind of..."

"What is it?"

"When are you coming back?"

Jessica smiled and swing around with her swivel chair.

"Mm I think I know now why you can't sleep."

"Why?"

"You're missing me too much and you want to see me."

"you haven't answered my previous question."

"Hahaha. I don't know. I think I need to stay for another week. Can you still wait for me by then?"

"I will always wait for you, Sica."

Jessica keep smiling as she talked to Taeyeon until she finally asked Taeyeon to go to sleep since it's very late already which Taeyeon obeyed.

 

 

While on the other hand, 

"Tiffany unnie. What did you do to the girl?"

Tiffany sipped her beer and chuckled. 

"Mm nothing much. Just sending her somewhere far. But don't worry, she'll live well and happy of course."

"Oh. Ok ok."

"That way, she can move on Baby Jung. She just need to be far from Taeyeon and busy with her new best life that will be good for her future."

Krystal looked at their fellow models that already close to passing out before she looked at the time on her phone. They are having a party over their new group project at one of the models' place. 

"If you say so, unnie." Krystal said as she looked back at Tiffany. 

"Trust me. I'm Tiffany Hwang. I'll always do what's best for all."

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

"So? What do you say?" 

Taeyeon pouted and looked at her mother and brother who are looking at her with wide grin. 

They just discussed something and offered Taeyeon to work with them as a photographer under her mother's company since she refused to be the CEO or any other position that's not dealing with cameras and photos. 

"Come on daughter, it'll help your mother alot. It's for Kim Entertainment too."

"Yeah sis. It's not always mom asked for a favor like this. Besides, it's something you would like to do too. Taking photos." 

Taeyeon glared at them both for cornering her into this. 

"I'll think about it." 

"2 minutes." Woobin said. 

"Huh?" 

"We'll give you 2 minutes to think about it. Right mom?" 

"Yes. Right. That's right. 2 minutes starting from now then let us know your answer." 

Taeyeon groaned and rubbed her face. Woobin and Mrs. Kim just smiled at each other. 

"Ugh fine! But make sure you pay me good. We're family but business is business." Taeyeon said firmly. 

"Woah. Look at her mom. Ever since she's with Jessica Jung, she already become this demanding. The power that Jung holds had been passed to her now." Woobin said and clapped his hands in a slow motion. 

"Go on, say more, then I'll change my mind." Taeyeon said. 

"Ok! You're agreeing. Yes! We agree too. Mom will pay you good. Don't worry." 

"Yes dear. Don't worry. Money is not a problem at all." 

Woobin and Mrs. Kim grinned and shared a repeated high five as they celebrated in front of Taeyeon. 

"Is this really my mother and my brother?" Taeyeon mumbled to herself. 

Just then, Taeyeon heard a notification sound from her phone so she checked to see what it was. 

"Hey. What's with the frown?" Woobin asked when he finally looked at Taeyeon who's frowning. 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS! 

Jessica Jung was seen having a casual outing with a man who's known as Tyler Kwon, Founder and CEO of Coridel Group as well as Coridel Entertainment. It wasn't a new fact that Tyler Kwon have been showing interest in Jessica Jung since their first meeting through Channel Fashion Show in Paris 2 years ago.

However, what about her relationship with Kim Taeyeon, her first lover, the world's top photographer and the heiress of Kim Entertainment? Are they still going strong? 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"M-Miss Jung-" 

The guard immediately stopped talking and looked down as soon as Jessica raised her hand. 

Jessica was just done reading the new article about her. 

"Leave." 

The guard bowed and left without a sound. 

Jessica then make a phone call to Seoul. 

"Hello Irene. I want you to drop everything else for now and do something for me. Someone need a lesson." 

 

 

 

​​​​​​... 

 

 

 

Hi guys! 

 

​​​​​Sorry for taking so long to update. Been busy nowadays with more works and I just finally, slowly recovering from my fever and all. I even forgot my own plot for this story lol. But it's ok, I'll try to continue with whatever I have in mind.

Hope you will still enjoy the story till the end. Thank you for your never ending support. Even if I don't reply to some of your comments, trust me, I'm reading it all and I really appreciate it all. Your comments give me strength to continue writing. 

Stay safe everyone. Take care ok. I love you, my dear lovely readers! You guys are amazing. 

 

xx