All good

Draw me in

Taeyeon woke up early to prepare a breakfast for Jessica. After she's done, she went back to lay down beside Jessica who's still sleeping.

Taeyeon rested her head on her right palm as she put her elbow on the side of Jessica's head. She casually put her left arm on Jessica's stomach.

"I'm sorry that I make you cry." Taeyeon whispered as she stared at Jessica's sleeping face.

After a few minutes, Jessica stirred but she snuggles closer to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just let her and caressing Jessica's hair lovingly.

"Mm. Morning." She heard Jessica mumbled.

Taeyeon smiled and hugged Jessica tightly.

"Good morning, my love." Taeyeon said sweetly.

Jessica smiled a little before she opened her eyes. She looked up at Taeyeon only to see Taeyeon's already looking down at her.

"Thank you, for staying." Jessica said, she really mean it.

"I wouldn't leave you. Not when you're upset because of me. I'll always be here for you, ok?"

Jessica smiled widely and nodded her head. She then hugged Taeyeon and pecked Taeyeon's lips before burying her face into Taeyeon's neck. Taeyeon took a sharp deep breath when she can feel Jessica's warm breath against her skin.

Taeyeon cleared and rested her chin on top of Jessica's head.

Jessica just keep silent as she feel Taeyeon's heart beat. Jessica smiled knowing how Taeyeon's heart is racing because of her.

"Your heart beats fast." Jessica said.

"O-Oh."

Jessica hold herself from laughing when Taeyeon suddenly become nervous around her, again. Jessica decides to just do something to Taeyeon.

Jessica put a soft kiss on her neck before she said "I like it, when your heart beats like that for me."

"Ah. T-Thats... Yeah." Taeyeon doesn't know what to say as she's feeling high with Jessica's soft kisses on her neck now.

"I'll make sure it'll beat for me, and only me." Jessica whispered, then she let her lips move softly from Taeyeon's neck up to Taeyeon's jaw, kissing it gently before moving on to Taeyeon's earlobe.

"You're mine, babe." Jessica said seductively letting her lips brushed against Taeyeon's earlobe. 

Satisfied with feeling Taeyeon's heart keep racing, Jessica stopped and sit up a little to see Taeyeon.

"You ok there Taeyeon darling?" Jessica asked, smirking at Taeyeon's dumbfounded face.

'How did she change her mood so fast?' Taeyeon thought.

"Taeyeon? Honey?"

"Huh?"

Jessica chuckled and leaned down to kiss Taeyeon's lips.

"Kiss me." Jessica demanded.

Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's waist and lay on her back properly to make Jessica straddle her.

"You're the only one. I swear." Taeyeon whispered between their kisses.

"Good." Jessica replied, cupping her face before she kissed Taeyeon more.

Just then, Taeyeon's phone ringing loudly. Taeyeon wanted to pick up the call but Jessica wouldn't let her, Jessica keep kissing her harder.

"Mm S-Sica..."

After a while, Jessica pulled away. Both of them were breathless, Jessica gesture Taeyeon to answer the phonecall.

Taeyeon reached out her hand to her phone, sitting up and pressed the answer button.

"Hello Hyo?"

Jessica hanging her arms loosely around Taeyeon's neck as she stared at Taeyeon. 

"Oh. Yeah, sure. Um, what time?" 

Jessica then leaned in to kiss Taeyeon's cheek, she got a smile in return. 

"Let's shower after this, I'll wait for you in the bathroom." Jessica whispered into Taeyeon's ear then left a peck on the corner of Taeyeon's lips. 

Taeyeon watches her getting off the bed, Jessica walked towards the bathroom door but she stopped right in front of it to strip completely. Taeyeon couldn't even listen to whatever Hyoyeon is saying. 

Jessica glanced at Taeyeon over her shoulder and smiled before she stepped inside, ready to shower. She left the bathroom door opened a little. 

"Uh, I'm sorry I- Um, Hyo? I'll call you later? I need to go." 

Taeyeon hung up then slumped back down on the bed and sighed heavily as she looked up at the ceiling. 

"Dear god, please help me. Just please, please give me a strength for my self control." Taeyeon prayed. 

"Jessica Jung will really be the death of me. Huhuhu." Taeyeon said dramatically as she rolled on the bed and buried her face into the pillow. 

"Taeyeon honey, are you still on call??" Jessica asked out loud from the bathroom.

"C-Coming! I'll join you soon!" Taeyeon yelled back. 

Taeyeon sighed and left the bed. 

"Heart, my heart, it's ok buddy. We can do this. This isn't the first time. We can do this. Yes." Taeyeon talked to herself. 

Taeyeon stripped and took a deep breath before coming inside, closing the bathroom door as she's inside already. She went to the sink to brush her teeth first, she really took her time while brushing her teeth. After she rinse and clean , she turned off the water on the sink. 

When she turned, she already see Jessica's leaning on the shower's glass wall with her cheek resting on her hand that's on the glass wall. 

"Is there something wrong?" Taeyeon asked. 

"No. I just miss you." Jessica answered. 

"Oh." 

Jessica titled her head and smiled. 

"Why are you standing there, come shower." Jessica said. 

"Y-yeah."

Taeyeon walked towards her and smiled nervously. 

"Can you put the soap on my back and rub it for me?" Jessica asked, what she usually ask whenever they shower. 

"Sure."

'This is heaven? No. This is torture. I hope I'll be able to stay breathing once I'm out of here.' Taeyeon said in her head. 

Jessica know how much Taeyeon respect her, she knows how much Taeyeon tried to control herself and she appreciate it, she appreciate her. Since then, Jessica know, Taeyeon is different from all of her suitors. 

"Are you going somewhere later today?" Jessica asked. 

"Hyo asked me to meet her but I can cancel and move the date to next time if you need me with you today." Taeyeon answered. 

Jessica turned around when Taeyeon's still rubbing her back causing Taeyeon to stop. 

"I always need you with me." Jessica said and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist. 

"But you can meet her. I'll need to go to work also. Just let me know if you can have lunch with me later." Jessica told her. 

"Sure. I think I won't take long." Taeyeon replied. 

Jessica nodded and kissed Taeyeon's lips gently, she pulled Taeyeon with her as she stepped back making them standing under the shower. 

Jessica pulled away after a minute and patted Taeyeon's cheek. 

"I'm done. You can finish off showering now, I'll be waiting outside." Jessica said and moved away to step out from the shower space. 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and put her hands on the wall as she tried to take a breath. 

"Oh ya, Tae?" 

Taeyeon gulped and turned behind, Jessica is peeking with a playful smile on her face. 

"You know next time you can just ask if you want something. I mean, I'm impressed by how much self control you have but... I don't mind if we level up. You know what I mean right?" Jessica chuckled seeing Taeyeon widening her eyes. 

"Shower fast, then we can eat breakfast together. I'm hungry." Jessica winked before she left a flabbergasted Taeyeon in the shower. 

"So this is how it feels like to have the alluring, gorgeous Jessica Jung as your lover. I really need all the power and strength in this world to handle her." 

 

 

... 

 

 

Jessica can be seen clinging onto Taeyeon's arm as the two of them walking to the elevator, passing by the staffs at the lobby who were all bowing to them. Jessica is still wearing her straight face often when she's out in the public eyes but sometimes when Taeyeon did something to her, she can't help but to smile.

Just like now when they're about to enter the elevator, Taeyeon glanced at her and said how she look pretty everytime so Jessica smiled and kissed her cheek as a thank you for the compliment.

Taeyeon came with her to her office and let Jessica settled down first before she's ready to leave to meet Hyoyeon.

"Any meetings today?" Taeyeon asked.

"I have one this morning and another later." Jessica answered after she sit down.

Taeyeon nodded and approached her. Jessica turned while still on her chair to face Taeyeon.

"So, we'll have lunch together later?" Jessica asked when Taeyeon bend down to kiss her forehead.

"Yeah. I'll come and pick you up. I miss having lunch with you." Taeyeon confessed but her cheeks already blushing. Jessica chuckled and grabbed Taeyeon's arm to pull her down.

"Me too. I'm so happy that you came back earlier than I've expected." Jessica said then kissed Taeyeon's lips.

When Taeyeon was kissing her back, Irene called through the intercom saying the meeting will be in 20 minutes.

"I'll go first." Taeyeon said, pulling away from Jessica.

"Take care. I love you." Jessica said, staring into Taeyeon's eyes.

"I love you too." Taeyeon smiled and caressed Jessica's shoulder before she turned to leave. Jessica just watch her until she left her office.

Jessica smiled widely and leaned her back against the chair. She love having Taeyeon around her, receiving all Taeyeon's attention and love.