Bring em down

Draw me in

BREAKING NEWS! 

All the websites that published the articles about Jessica Jung's latest scandal (which she declared as a false news) were all gone and believed to be taken down for good. 

 

 

 

​​​​​​... 

 

​​​​​​

 

3 days after... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS! 

Seoul Everyday News (SEN) Company has fallen down with a sudden bankruptcy. 2 reporters from the company had a shocking background of reporting more false news that caused damages to many celebrities and business people. The company was revealed to be accepting illegal deal with a huge payment to release fake news with a made up proof. 

The company will be closed forever as Jessica Jung, one of the victims of their false news had taken it down with a 1.5 Million USD sued being filed on the company and another 15k USD sued being filed to the 2 reporters. 

 

 

​​​​​​... 

 

 

"She had accepted the offer to work as a photographer at Kim Entertainment. She's been busy preparing for her first photoshoot with the company for the new trainees."

Jessica only listened carefully to every update about Taeyeon from Irene, or sometimes from Woobin too.

She knows Taeyeon is insecure and upset but she already sent her message to Taeyeon to wait for her, let her explain when they meet because now Jessica will make sure all those people who are responsible for making Taeyeon feel this way to pay for their mistakes.

"Well, at least the cute girlfriend of mine is doing ok despite everything." Jessica mumbled while Irene only wait for her to tell her what to do next.

"Now that we're done with the reporters and all. Shall we move to the next target now."

Jessica grabbed one file on her desk and smirked as she take a look of what's inside. 

"Oh boy. What do I do with you. I don't want to get my hands dirty but I can't help it, I won't show any mercy."

 

 

... 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS! 

Coridel Entertainment had been blacklisted for offering illegal services with their trainees for their clients. The company was also found to be handling a gambling party secretly last few months. There are evidences that showed that they abused their authority for many manipulation against their artists. 

 

 

​​​​​​... 

 

 

Irene sighed and put down the thick files on her desk before she proceed to get a few important ones to bring to Jessica's office. 

"Oh, what do we have now?" Jessica asked.

"Yeri got us this one. It is huge." Irene answered and gave one big brown envelope to Jessica.

Jessica checked what's inside and chuckled darkly with all the information she just read. 

"Remind me to get Yeri her official office after this. This girl is so good."

"Yes, Ms. Jung."

"Irene Bae."

"Yes?"

"Prepare yourself for your new position."

"Pardon?"

"I'm going to make you a CEO soon."

 

 

... 

 

 

In a span of one month, Jessica managed to bring down each and everyone who's involved with messing with her relationship. Every week, shocking news continued to hit everyone with what she did to those people.

The most crazy thing that people didn't expect to happen was that, 2 days ago, Jessica Jung managed to get her way into Coridel Group. She's now the biggest shareholder in that conpany and she kicked out Tyler Kwon from his position by suing him for attempting to set her up in a scandal.

Jessica Jung also had decided to buy the company and changed the name of the company to The Bae Group and appointed Irene as the new CEO of the company.

Everyone witnessed how scary and powerful Jessica Jung is by everything that had happened. People are now more aware and careful not to get into her bad side especially if dealing with a business with her. 

 

 

... 

 

 

"My sister is daebak."

Tiffany chuckled seeing Krystal's expression as she read every articles regarding Jessica's work.

"Told you. I'm much more merciful than your sister. It is good enough that I handle Seolhyun case last time. If your sister handle her, I don't know what will happen to her." Tiffany said.

"True. But how did my unnie do all this??!" Krystal asked in amazement.

"Hm. People always see her as a rich and elegant woman who happens to have a huge company but behind Jessica's beauty, people does not know that she can make their life miserable however she wants. She got connection here and there and she certainly have someone smart working for her and her only."

"How come you know about all of this, Tiff unnie?"

"Because everytime someone trying to set her up or give any of us troubles, she always managed to settle everything. That's when I knew, your sister is dangerous. She is well prepared for this messy world."

"Right. I forgot about that. I hope Taeyeon unnie will forgive my sister soon."

"Jessica isn't at fault. She's a victim too. I don't think Taeyeon is mad at Jessica but maybe the scandal make her overthink. Well who knows."

"I just hope the two of them will last long. I like Taeyeon unnie for my unnie."

Tiffany laughed heartily hearing Krystal. She shook her head and patted Krystal's shoulder.

"Trust me. Taeyeon won't be going anywhere. Jessica wouldn't let her go."