Butterflies

Draw me in

Jessica keep smiling looking at Taeyeon's face while Taeyeon was trying not to look at her and ignored her but Jessica ain't having it. She scooted closer to Taeyeon and left no space for Taeyeon to move at all since they were still at the back seat in the car, going to the hotel where Jessica's staying. 

"So... You're jealous." Jessica said and tilted her head to peek at Taeyeon as she looked up at Taeyeon with her cute round eyes.

Taeyeon glanced down at her and squealed silently looking at Jessica's cute face.

"Hmm." Taeyeon then leaned her head against the headrest and avoided Jessica's stares.

Jessica chuckled and kissed her cheek. 

"My Taeyeon, are you really jealous?" She asked again and poked Taeyeon's cheek.

"Yes. Happy?"

Jessica raised her eyebrows and smirked. 

"Of course. It's not always that I get to see you jealous."

Taeyeon looked at her and her heart feel warmth seeing Jessica's smile. It was such a sight to see. Taeyeon loves her smile. It's her favourite view. 

"You're beautiful." Taeyeon mumbled but Jessica heard her. Jessica stared back at her and smiled widely.

"Am I?" Jessica whispered and Taeyeon nodded her head.

"We're here."

They both got interrupted when Jessica's driver told them they have reached their destination. So Taeyeon went out first before Jessica, Jessica just hold her arm as they walked together. 

It had been a habit for Jessica now to either hold Taeyeon's hand or cling onto Taeyeon's arm whenever they walk together.

"Would you like to stay for a while?" Jessica asked as they entered the elevator.

"Yeah, sure. It's still early anyways." Taeyeon replied and she stepped back pulling Jessica along with her when some other people entered the elevator too.

Jessica felt Taeyeon's right arm wrapped around her waist securely and Taeyeon's body attached to her back. She tilted her head and looked at Taeyeon's serious face. She hold back her smile and just bumped her nose lightly onto Taeyeon's cheek before she looked to the front again.

When the people slowly lessening and it's Jessica's floor, they both went out together with Taeyeon's hand still on Jessica's waist. Jessica kept quiet as she took our her key card to unlock the door before they entered.

Taeyeon was looking around when Jessica dropped her bag on the couch in front of the king bed.

"What do you think?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, it's really a nice place." Taeyeon said.

Jessica smiled and went to Taeyeon to grab her shoulders, making Taeyeon to face her. 

"It's even nicer having you here with me." Jessica said and intertwined her fingers at the back of Taeyeon's neck, pulling Taeyeon closer to kiss her lips.

"Mm." Taeyeon hummed and kissed her back.

"Now that I got you here. Can you please stay with me tonight? Hm?"

Taeyeon didn't get to answer when Jessica kissed her lips again, not letting go of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon caressed Jessica's waist as she's kissing her back. Jessica melted under Taeyeon's touches and kisses so she closed her eyes and circled her arms around Taeyeon's neck now as she kissed her deeper. 

When they felt like needing some air to breath, they finally pulled away, both panting slightly as Jessica rested her forehead on Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"Tae, stay with me." Jessica said softly.

"Ok."

Jessica smiled then hugged Taeyeon tightly. God she loves being in Taeyeon's arms and she tells herself all over again that she won't ever let her go.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

The airport was swarmed with reporters from various of media outlets to catch a sight of Jessica, Taeyeon and Woobin as they waited for their arrival from Hong Kong.

Woobin was seen first, walking while waving happily to the cameras as he walked towards his car then thanked everyone before he drove off. 

After 10 minutes, Jessica was seen with Taeyeon walking out from the arrival gate, both wearing sunglasses. Hands intertwined tightly, as Taeyeon make sure to protect Jessica. Their bodyguards secured the space for them too.

Reporters went wild seeing the two of them together, closer than ever and couldn't wait to release news and articles about them as soon as they can.

Jessica smirked as she looked around. She whispered some love words to Taeyeon making her smiling. Jessica's satisfied that she's showing all of this interaction with Taeyeon in front of everyone. She wants everyone to know that she and Taeyeon is going to be just fine and nothing can break them apart.

When they were inside their car, Taeyeon got a call from Woobin asking her to bring Jessica to their home as their parents want to see all of them. 

Taeyeon asked if Jessica is ok with that.

"Yeah, sure. Then you can pack your stuff right away and bring it all to my place later" Jessica said.

"Huh?"

"You agreed to move in with me. You said it earlier"

"Right. I'm sorry, I forgot"

Jessica smiled and nodded.

"I'll have to talk to my mom about it first though" Taeyeon said.

"Then you can tell her later?"

"Will do"

"Good. Now let me take a nap. I'm still sleepy"

Jessica let Taeyeon hugged her shoulder and bring her closer as she snuggled into her. She felt Taeyeon's kiss on her crown which makes her smiled before she drifts into her dreamland.