Photoshoot

Draw me in

Taeyeon did a quick yet a very detailed research about CEO magazine. This magazine company often did photoshoots with rising CEOs all over the world. Taeyeon took note of how this magazine only work with trustworthy and talented, skilled photographer.

Taeyeon contacted Hyoyeon through text to ask for a final confirmation if it is really possible for her to be her replacement. Hyoyeon assured her that she has spoken to higher up of the company and received a greenlight after Hyoyeon shared details of Taeyeon's background.

In photography world, people would recognised Taeyeon as a very mystery professional photographer. Taeyeon kept her identity hidden. No one knows she is the heiress of Kim Entertainment and related to Kim Woobin because they never reveal her name to the public.

Being talented and good looking at the same time, make it easy for Taeyeon to get the attention and spread her name as one of the top photographers. However, being herself, she doesn't like the attention that much so she always refused to do any interviews and get her pictures taken for the public to know more about her.

 

From: Hyoyeon
-Don't forget later. 2pm sharp. I've sent you the location.

 

Taeyeon sighed and prepared her things. She got an hour before the shoot.

"You're lucky that I love you Hyo."

Taeyeon has arrived 2 minutes before the exact time she supposed to be there. She introduced herself to the guard who stopped her by the entrance of the underground studio and was given a permission to enter as soon as the guard know her name.

'Woah. Looks like this isn't just a normal photoshoot. So many guards around and the area very well protected' Taeyeon thought.

One thing that Taeyeon doesn't know yet is who will be the model. Taeyeon didn't bother to ask Hyoyeon about it since she will still know it sooner or later.

"Good Afternoon. You must be Kim Taeyeon. Hyoyeon already informed me about you. We would like to thank you for being considerate and agreed to replace Hyoyeon for the last minute. It's an honour for us to be able to work with you."

A tall girl with a blonde hair tied in a ponytail, dressed nicely in lady's black suit greeted Taeyeon politely.

"I'm in charge of making sure everything going smoothly for the photoshoot. I'm Seo Juhyun but you can just call me Seohyun and it's great meeting you, Ms. Kim."

She offered a handshake which Taeyeon accepted immediately before she bowed a little.

"It's really nice to meet you too. But please drop the formality, just Taeyeon would be fine."

"Ok then, Taeyeon."

They both smiled before Seohyun called one of the crew to show Taeyeon where she could set up her stuff and all.

"The crew is all yours if ever you need help or anything. They all are well informed to attend to whatever you need. I'll be back shortly, our model will be here soon."

"Sure. Thank you, Seohyun."

With that, Seohyun walked away while Taeyeon followed the crew and prepared herself for the shoot.

"This is where the shoot will be. Uhm, Ms. Kim."

"Please. You can call me Taeyeon. I will very much appreciate it." Taeyeon smiled to the shy crew.

"Ok Taeyeon. I'm Mina."

"Mina. Got it. Let's work well for the day, shall we?"

"Ah. Yes."

After done setting up, Taeyeon hold her camera and checked it one more time. While doing so, she asked Mina if she know who's the model.

"You don't know yet?? Everyone here is so excited to be able seeing her in person today and witness the photoshoot. We've been trying to score a shoot with her for so long and only now she finally said yes. That's why we're making sure everything's perfect." Mina said.

Taeyeon stood up straight from bending down checking her camera and the stand. Taeyeon was about to ask what's the model's name when Mina suddenly gasped and froze looking at behind her.

Taeyeon could hear the powerful sound of heels clacking on the floor as silence engulfed the place and slowly a strong yet soft smell of perfume entered her nostrils which makes Taeyeon to feel dizzy by how much the good smell distract her thoughts.

Slowly, Taeyeon turned her body to see who just made an entrance that caused such chaos in the studio.

Right there and then, Taeyeon stopped breathing looking at the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. The same girl that managed to take her breathe away last time at her brother's engagement.

Jessica Jung.

Taeyeon should stop looking, she's telling herself to look away but it seems that her eyes betrayed her as she continues to stare until Jessica disappeared behind the dressing room.

Taeyeon exhaled roughly and massaged her forehead. She didn't know how long she hold her breathe.

"God please give me strength." Taeyeon whispered to herself.
 

 

...

 

Jessica took off her sunglasses that covered her eyes as soon as she entered the dressing room.

She could still her heart beats fast when her eyes caught Taeyeon's eyes. She looked at the mirror and satisfied looking at herself.

"Ms. Jung." Her assistant, Kelly gestured her to change.

She just went behind the curtain and started to change. She took her time while changing. Her stylists quickly assisted her once she's out and did her make up.

"You're good to go now, Ms. Jung."

The theme for the photoshoot is bright and classy. Jessica is looking hot in business/office attire which makes her look even more intimidating as she put on her cold face.

As she went out, all the eyes were set on her and her only. She wanted to glance at Taeyeon to see her reaction but she hold herself from doing so. One thing about her, she never care nor glance at anyone during a photoshoot. She doesn't want to entertain anyone by the idea of her looking back at them.

But for Taeyeon, it's hard. So she did look at Taeyeon when she has arrived earlier since she was wearing a sunglasses.

"I'm ready." Jessica told her assistant.

Kelly nodded and left her side to go to Taeyeon.

"She's all set."

Taeyeon signalled the crew on standby to start the shoot. The crew put on the spotlight on Jessica, making sure all lighting on point.

Taeyeon decided to ignore her heart that was hammering and focused on the shoot. Taeyeon mentally praised Jessica for doing so good. She doesn't need to be instructed of what to do or how to pose, Jessica did it all without anyone tell her what to do.

"I apologised for the interruption, but my boss requested for a close up photoshoot as well." Seohyun told Taeyeon.

"Would that be ok?" Seohyun turned to ask Kelly, Jessica's assistant.

"I'll ask Ms. Jung first."

Taeyeon watched Kelly approached Jessica Jung and whispered something to her. Taeyeon saw how Jessica glanced at her for a second before she said something back to Kelly.

"She said ok, but only for this time." Kelly informed them. Seohyun smiled and nodded her head.

'Oh dear god. Why did you do this to me' Taeyeon whined silently.

She took her camera off the stand and walked slowly to Jessica who's sitting on a wooden stool in the middle of the set.

'Damn she's looking much better up close' Taeyeon thought.

Jessica didn't look at Taeyeon but already posing for Taeyeon to take her photo so Taeyeon wasted no time and did her job.

Taeyeon got lost in her camera as she can see Jessica too close using her camera that she didn't notice she's closing the gap between her and Jessica till Jessica put her palm on Taeyeon's chest to leave some space between them.

Taeyeon froze for a while and took a sharp breathe as soon as Jessica's palm touched her chest. Jessica raised her eyebrows as she could feel Taeyeon's heart pounding so hard.

'Hm. Interesting.' Jessica thought.

Everyone who was looking at them also got shocked as it is the first time someone dared to come too close to Jessica, not only that but it's their first time seeing Jessica touch someone even if it's not an intention.

Taeyeon was sweating, badly. She stepped back a little to calm herself down and Jessica finally pulled her hand away.

"I uh, I think that's it for now. We'll- I'll... Um check the pictures first." Taeyeon stuttered and bowed two times before she left Jessica there looking amused.

Usually, Jessica will just stay as her stylist did some touch up or go back to the dressing room to rest there while the photographer check out the pictures before deciding to continue the shoot or that the pictures turned out well.

Another shocking moment for everyone when Jessica stood up and walked towards Taeyeon who's busy checking her pictures through the monitor screen now. 

Jessica bend down beside Taeyeon's who's sitting down in front of the screen and let her hair fall down on Taeyeon's shoulder as she looking at the screen. 

Taeyeon looked at her through the corner of her eyes and gulped when Jessica being too close to her again this time. 

"How's everything?" Jessica asked.

"Perfect." Taeyeon answered with no doubt.

"So I'm done for the day, right?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

Jessica gestured her assistant to follow her as she went back to the dressing room to change. 

Taeyeon slumped on her chair and patted her chest. 

"Seohyun. Next time, let me know who's the model first." Taeyeon said.

Seohyun chuckled seeing how Taeyeon became a mess in a split of second once Jessica entered the scene. She saw how Taeyeon was all set and in her professional self when they first introduced each other but it was all gone by the time Jessica came. 

"I guess, even you can't handle Ms. Jung." Seohyun commented and Taeyeon had no strength to deny the truth.