Confession

Draw me in

Taeyeon was having a meeting with Jessica's team about the design for the upcoming project. They have been on it for 4 hours and everyone's amazed with how quick Taeyeon is for giving an idea and solution to any lacking in any part.

While on the other side, Jessica had just finished meeting her client outside with Irene and now heading back to her office.

"Kelly. Where is Taeyeon?" She asked as soon as she reached the top floor.

"Ms. Kim is still having a meeting with Golden Stars." Kelly stood up and bowed as she answered immediately.

Golden Stars, as what Jessica named her team that always have her back and do everything she ask.

"Irene, you can take an hour of break. Just call me if there's anything. I'm going to check on Taeyeon first." 

"Yes Ms. Jung." 

Jessica just went inside her office room to drop her handbag and just taking her phone with her. 

The meeting room for the team with Taeyeon was located just two floors below. All the employees on that floor greeted Jessica politely when Jessica arrived there. Jessica just nodded her head and went inside the meeting room right away. 

"If you put it that way, it won't be looking good. Try to make it simple but easy to look, like easy to catch your attention." 

Jessica felt satisfied seeing how everyone showed passion with their work and get along with Taeyeon. When everyone's too busy focusing on their agenda to notice her presence, Jessica then just walked towards Taeyeon and hold her arm. 

"Oh. Hey, you're back." Taeyeon smiled at her. 

"I heard you guys have been here for hours." 

"Yeah. We'll be done soon. Don't worry." 

"One hour. If still not done, take a break. All of you. I want you in my office in one hour, Kim." 

"Of course. You can count on me." 

"Mm. Don't work too hard." 

Jessica squeezed Taeyeon's arm gently, the thing she always do to Taeyeon at work when she's about to leave without Taeyeon. 

"Happy working, everyone." Jessica told her employees and glanced at Taeyeon once again before she left. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

As promised, after an hour, Taeyeon decided to end the meeting and came to a conclusion of the last decision they made. She hurried to go to see Jessica in her office.

When she entered, Jessica was reviewing some documents. 

"Are you done already?" Jessica asked and approached Taeyeon who already on her way to sit on the couch. 

"Yeah. We got it. We'll finalise everything by next week." Taeyeon answered while looking at Jessica who's pouring her some water that she had prepared earlier. 

"Thanks." Taeyeon thanked her and drink the water. 

"Can we have a dinner together tonight?" Jessica asked. 

"Tonight?" 

"Yeah." 

"I don't have anything. Sure." 

"We'll have dinner at my home." 

"Ok cool, but uh... I'll need to go meet my cousin first. I won't take long." 

"After work?" 

"Yeah." 

"Ok then, I'll ask my driver to come fetch me." 

"No no. I can send you home first before meeting her." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes."

"Alright. Then let's just leave now. It's 4:45pm already. We can leave early today." 

Taeyeon finished up the water before she went towards the door and open it, as usual, waiting for Jessica and let her walk out first. 

"Do you have any specific food you would like to eat?" Jessica asked once they're inside the elevator, wrapping her arm around Taeyeon's arm. 

"I don't mind anything. You're cooking?" 

"Yeah." 

"Then just cook anything. I'll eat whatever you cook." 

Jessica chuckled and pecked Taeyeon's cheek. 

"You're so sweet." Jessica told her and Taeyeon just smiled. 

They both walked together and the employees who saw them were trying their best not to squeal and fangirl over the couple. They found them cute together, that's why. 

Taeyeon just smiled politely to the staffs while Jessica being herself, a straight face. 

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

Jessica finished preparing the dinner at 7:58pm. She went to wash up first while waiting for Taeyeon to come. She just wore her black nighties and tied her hair into a messybun. She was about to call Taeyeon to ask where she's at when the bell rang.

"I was about to call you." Jessica said when she opened the door already.

Taeyeon have this awestruck expression on her face when she looked at Jessica. She forgot how Jessica never fail to catch her breath everytime.

"I... Uh, I went to buy something for you first." Taeyeon said after clearing . She gave the paperbag she's holding to Jessica. Jessica smiled happily and took it from her. Taeyeon secretly staring at her and tried to calm her heartbeat.

"Aw this is cute." Jessica cooed at the cute cartoon figurine that she once mentioned to Taeyeon.

"So, you paid attention to what I've said."

"I can never ignore you and all the things you say, even if it's just a small detail." Taeyeon replied.

Jessica swore her heart jumps in joy with how Taeyeon treat her.

"Thank you." Jessica really mean it. She really thanked Taeyeon for making her happy.

"Of course. Let's have the dinner?" Taeyeon smiled back at Jessica.

 

 

The dinner, like always, went well for the two of them. Taeyeon praised Jessica's good cooking. Jessica was smiling all the time with Taeyeon. They were just chatting after the dinner until they realised that it's late already so Jessica asked Taeyeon to just stay and sleepover.

"Uh, are you sure? But it's not that late yet." Taeyeon smiled nervously.

"There you go again, being nervous and all. It's not that late? Well it is, for me. So nope, I won't allow you to drive home." Jessica insisted.

"Uh I-"

"Kim Taeyeon. I don't want to hear any excuses coming from that sweet mouth of yours." Jessica glared at her.

"O-Ok." Taeyeon gulped and looked away.

"I can sleep here. It's comfortable." Taeyeon said.

Jessica chuckled and keep shaking her head. She ignored what Taeyeon said and grabbed her hand.

"You're sleeping with me. I don't take a no from you." Jessica said as she pulled Taeyeon to her room. She let Taeyeon to have a shower first and lend her pajamas that she rarely use.

"Look at you! You look good in it." Jessica teased when Taeyeon came out of the bathroom wearing Jessica's pink pajamas.

"I would prefer it blue. How did you have this anyways?"

"It's a gift from Tiffany actually. She just like everything in pink."

Jessica laughed seeing Taeyeon's expression of being in disbelief.

"Now come on, don't sulk. You can sleep first if you want. I go brush my teeth then join you." Jessica told her.

Taeyeon sighed and looked at the bed.

"Let me survive for the night. My heart is weak around her." Taeyeon whispered to herself.

She went to the bed and lay down, she decided to play some game on her phone to forget about her nervousness to sleep beside Jessica.

Jessica was humming softly as she approached the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Playing game."

"I thought you said it's late already babe."

Taeyeon can feel Jessica was smirking as she said that and she refused to look at her.

"Just one game." Taeyeon said.

Jessica shrugged and get on the bed.

She looked at Taeyeon who only focused on playing game then she crawled over to reach her phone on the nightstand beside Taeyeon.

Unknown to Jessica, Taeyeon was holding her breath as half of Jessica's body was basically on top of her. Taeyeon only blinked on her screen that shows "Game Over".

Hearing nothing from Taeyeon, not even any sound from her game, Jessica turned to her and raised her eyebrows. But Taeyeon just stayed unmoved. Jessica then scooted closer to Taeyeon, leaned her face just near to Taeyeon's face to see what's on Taeyeon's screen.

Jessica giggled seeing that Taeyeon had lost the game.

"You can't believe that you didn't win?" Jessica asked while looking at her, still having that teasing smile on her face.

Taeyeon was staring back at her.

"Hello? Are you there?" Jessica waved her hand.

Taeyeon was losing her mind already, she can't think. Not now when Jessica's too close to her.

"Taeyeon?"

Slowly, Taeyeon let go of her phone. She put her right palm on Jessica's left cheek.

"You're so breathtaking." Taeyeon whispered.

Jessica wanted to say something but Taeyeon suddenly leaned in, tilted her head a little before she put her lips on Jessica's lips softly.

Jessica gasped as Taeyeon's lips touched hers. Both were dealing with their hammering hearts because of the kiss.

Taeyeon pulled away, only enough for her and Jessica to breath a little. She looked at Jessica who's staring at her with so much love in her eyes. Taeyeon then decided to kiss her again to confirm what she's feeling inside. This time, Jessica kissed her back. Their kiss was slow, careful and passionate.

After a while, Taeyeon pulled away again. She was panting, she can hear Jessica's soft pants too. She looked into Jessica's eyes and caressed her cheek gently, Jessica stared back into her eyes.

Taeyeon can't deny all the feelings she feel because of Jessica. Her heart is screaming for Jessica's love. So she smiled, she smiled warmly to Jessica before she finally confessed of what she feel for Jessica.

"I love you."