Daydreaming

Draw me in

"As expected from the sales of our previous batch, its skyrocketed beyond our target point-"

Jessica Jung attended her company's meeting to discuss about the sales, financial status and any important issues regarding the company. She kept tapping her finger on the table as her eyes were on the projector screen at the front. Everyone might think that she's listening but she wasn't.

Apparently, her mind is somewhere else and she can't process whatever discussions they were having during the meeting. It was all because of a certain Kim.

 

"You told me once, that I'm allowed to lose control..." Taeyeon whispered right beside Jessica's ear. 

"So, I'm asking again just to be sure. Can I?" 

Jessica closed her eyes when she felt Taeyeon's soft lips touched her earlobe. 

"Yes." Jessica answered. 

Taeyeon smiled while she pressed her lips on Jessica's cheek. She then gave light kisses all over Jessica's face before she rest her forehead on Jessica's shoulder. 

"You're a dangerous woman, Sica. Did you know that?" 

"Am I? " 

Taeyeon hummed teasingly as she gave a long kiss on Jessica's neck. She pulled away a little with a smooch. 

"Mhm. You seduced me without even trying. I'm on my knees, falling hard for you without a brake. I can't stop myself but feels attracted to you more and more."

"Oh, that... you should." 

Taeyeon chuckled before she bit on Jessica's neck tenderly causing Jessica's breath to hitch. 

"I should huh."

 

Jessica blinked her eyes repeatedly when she suddenly remembered about what happened last night with Taeyeon. She rubbed her nape and sighed when she noticed that she's wearing a black turtleneck today covered with her light grey blazer. 

 

​​​​​​"Opps. I just gave you a temporary tattoo there."

"Huh?"

Jessica saw Taeyeon's satisfied smirk before she felt Taeyeon's putting more weight on her as she leaned down, hugging Jessica's body tightly with her right arm. 

"Are you alright?" Taeyeon asked when she felt Jessica's chest heaved as she was struggling to control her breathing. 

"Yeah."

"You sure, babe? You've been giving me a one word replies now." 

"I-" Jessica was about to reply when Taeyeon's left hand rest on her thigh, rubbing her thumb as she was staring at Jessica. 

 

The meeting was put on hold when Jessica suddenly raised from her seat, gesturing them to continue without her and asked everyone to just send a report to her by the end of the day. 

Jessica took off her blazer and throw it on the sofa inside her office room before she went to slump herself down on her swivel chair.

She closed her eyes to rest her mind but then, images of memories from previous night invaded her mind again.

 

"I love you, Jessica Jung and I'm going to love you with everything I have." 

Taeyeon kissed Jessica's lips again after confessing her love with her hands pulling Jessica closer towards her, leaving them with no space in between. 

Her other hand kept roaming around and caressing Jessica everywhere before she stopped on her waist and squeezed her as she kissed her harder. 

Jessica let out a moan when Taeyeon bit her bottom lip and moved her knee in between Jessica's thigh. 

 

"Aish!" Jessica stands up abruptly when she suddenly feels hot as she remembered everything. 

"My gosh, what's happening to me?"

Jessica rubbed her temple in frustration and glared at her phone that was on her desk.

"I think I'm the one who's going crazy here."

Jessica then grabbed her phone and made a call for the person who was the causes of her feeling this way.

"Hello?" 

"Where are you?" 

"At the office-" 

"Stay there. Don't go anywhere."

Jessica hung up and left immediately to go to the Kim Entertainment.

It does not take her long to arrive, she did not even bother to stop and greet anyone back as she marched her way right to Taeyeon's office.

"Sica?"

She opened the door carelessly and approached the surprise Taeyeon.

"This one can wait." Jessica glanced at the papers and photos scattered on Taeyeon's table.

"But I can't." Jessica said and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist to drag her. 

"Wait. What's going on? Where are we going?"

"You're giving me a headache because of what you did."

"Wait what?"

"And you have to take a responsibility for making me wanting for more." Jessica said and pulled Taeyeon with her to get inside the elevator. 

Uh oh. Taeyeon gulped as she glanced at Jessica's serious face. She hopes her confidence is still there somewhere inside her body.

"Uh, is this a good thing or...?" Taeyeon paused when Jessica gave her a sharp stare.

"What do you think, Kim?"

"I think it's wonderful?"

"What?"

"Do you want me to make love to you again?" Taeyeon asked without hesitation as she wrapped an arm around Jessica's waist. 

"Oh, you've really done it." Jessica grumbled and cursed the elevator for taking too long to reach the ground floor.