We're in so deep

Draw me in

Taeyeon couldn't believe her eyes when Jessica suddenly paid an unexpected visit to her photoshoot for Kim Entertainment's artists. Jessica went to greet her soon to be mother in law first before coming to the studio to see how's Taeyeon doing.

Jessica was not being secretive about her relationship with Taeyeon ever since Taeyeon has proposed her. She literally flaunting about being Taeyeon's fiancee to the public.

"Hi." Jessica greeted her softly.

Taeyeon just smiled at her and gave a quick hug to Jessica.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked, awared of how everyone is watching them now including the artists.

"Can't I visit my fiancee?"

"No one says you can't."

Taeyeon then dragged a chair for Jessica to sit. She takes her coat to cover Jessica's lap and legs as she was just wearing a short skirt with her white blouse tucked in.

"Do you need anything? Drinks?" Taeyeon asked.

Jessica chuckled and gestured Taeyeon to come closer with her point finger so Taeyeon just bend her body down slightly to lean closer.

Jessica put her palm gently on Taeyeon's left cheek before giving a peck on Taeyeon's other cheek.

"There. I'll claim my kisses later once you're done." Jessica said and smirked when she saw a hint of redness on Taeyeon's cheeks.

"Ahem. Alright. I'll get back to the photoshoot yeah. Be right back." Taeyeon cleared and smiled happily despite of her blushing face.

Jessica crossed her legs, satisfied seeing Taeyeon being lovestruck because of her.

Jessica's eyes never leave Taeyeon's figure, she observed how Taeyeon's doing with the job and how professional she is while trying to take the best shots of the artists.

After an hour and a half, Taeyeon is finally done with the shots and sighed in satisfaction before dismissing the artists and everyone else.

She then takes another new camera that she never use during the shoots and did some adjustment before she approached Jessica who only raised an eyebrow at her.

"Stay there." Taeyeon muttered before getting in position to take a shot of Jessica.

"You look good." Taeyeon grinned.

Jessica scoffed before she stands up when Taeyeon's coming closer towards her. She pecks Taeyeon's lips without thinking twice, does not even mind that there were still some staffs around.

"So, are you done for the day?" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon called for her assistant and asked him to pack her stuffs for her and gave the camera too.

"I think I am."

"Good. Let's go home."

Jessica intertwined her arm with Taeyeon's arm and dragged Taeyeon with her.

"Huh?" Taeyeon checked her phone and saw that it was only 5:49pm.

"Going home already?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes baby. I want to rest and cuddle with you. Unless you have anything else in mind, I'm sure I can reconsider it if it's you."

"Rest and cuddle then."

"Great."

 

 

...

 

 

"Mom is delighted. She even asked your mom for a meet up to discuss about our marriage." Jessica said while taking off her coat and ing the first 2 buttons of her blouse.

"Expected." Taeyeon mumbled and continues staring at Jessica after sitting down on the couch.

"Uh huh. Tiffany and Krystal have been doing a lot of research too. I think they are even more excited than us. Don't you think?" Jessica suddenly flop on Taeyeon's lap causing Taeyeon to lean backward but Jessica circle her arms around Taeyeon's neck already.

"Well... Yeah." Taeyeon's mind went blurred at the moment. She can only focus on Jessica who's on her lap right now. Jessica is basically straddling her, who would be in the right mind if they were in her shoes?

"What do you think of having a wedding in a beautiful November?" Jessica asked.

"That would be great." Taeyeon answered instantly.

"Because mom is asking about it and I honestly don't mind." Jessica said and caressed Taeyeon's nape.

"Me too."

Taeyeon raised her hands to put them on each side of Jessica's hips as she smiles at Jessica.

"Is this... Uhh what you call cuddling?" Taeyeon asked.

Jessica chuckled and shakes her head.

"Maybe yes. Maybe no." Jessica teased.

"Hmm."

Taeyeon can see a glint of playfulness in Jessica's eyes and she takes a deep breathe when Jessica suddenly leaned into her ear to kiss her jaw softly just right under her earlobe.

"When I said I wanna go home and cuddle..."

Jessica mumbled while dragging her lips smoothly on her jaw down to her neck.

"I meant I want to do all of this with you." Jessica whispered.

Taeyeon sighed before hugging Jessica's waist closer.

"Well, do you mind if I...?" Jessica pulled away to look at Taeyeon's eyes.

Taeyeon still keep smiling at her before she surprise Jessica by lifting her up and lay her down on the couch as she hovers above her.

"Uh Tae?" Jessica got nervous with Taeyeon's sudden boldness.

"You know, Miss Jessica Jung. If you keep teasing me like that, I wouldn't be able to hold myself any longer." Taeyeon said and leaned down to kiss Jessica's nose when Jessica closed her eyes.

"You drive me crazy." Taeyeon mumbled and buried her face on Jessica's neck.

"Did I now?" Jessica asked in a whisper.

"Mmm." Taeyeon just hummed and gives light kisses on her neck and her collarbone.

"Well, Kim. You're making me feel high." Jessica said with a breathy laugh.

"And the plan here is to take you higher." Taeyeon said with no hesitation as she gave a wet kiss on Jessica's throat now, making Jessica to sigh and throws her head back to give access for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's hand to put it on her chest.

"Feel my heartbeat." Taeyeon whispered.

"This is what you do to me. All the time." Taeyeon told her.

"And I love it. I love how my heart go crazy for you." Taeyeon added and move her hands to caress Jessica's waist.

"Gosh, Tae. What did you drink?" Jessica asked, suddenly curious of where did Taeyeon get her confidence from.

"Jessica Jung, I'm about to show you the side of me that you haven't witness yet."

"And what is it?"

"My confident self. Woobin oppa said you'll love me more once I'm showing more of myself."

"Oh, I will definitely love all of you. No doubt."

Taeyeon chuckles and pulls away to stare into Jessica's beautiful eyes, her favourite pair of eyes.

"I love you."

Jessica's eyes brighten up and she grinned at Taeyeon.

"Oh I love you too. Very much." Jessica replied and cups Taeyeon's face.

"So... What are you going to do now?" Jessica asked. 

Taeyeon chuckled slowly before she moves her hand to the rest of Jessica's button. Jessica's breath hitched when she felt Taeyeon's finger touching her exposed skin tenderly.

Taeyeon's eyes keep staring steadily on Jessica as she ed her blouse, pulling out the tucked in blouse slowly.

Both hearts were pounding hard but none of them dare to stop each other.

"I'm losing my mind whenever I'm around you. I just can't think straight. You're really making me crazy." Taeyeon whispered.

"I know." Jessica smirked and glanced at Taeyeon's hand that's playing with the hem of her blouse.

"You'll be the death of me." Taeyeon sighed and didn't wait for Jessica's reply before she kissed Jessica passionately.

Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and pulled her down before kissing her back with as much passion too.