Just Taengsic

Draw me in

"I missed you, my love." 

 

 

Upon hearing that from Taeyeon, Jessica smiled widely and hugged Taeyeon tighter.

"I know. I'm glad that you're back now." Jessica said.

The two of them pulled away and smiled to each other. Taeyeon never let go of her arm around Jessica's waist, she keeps her close and make sure Jessica stay with her.

"Let's go to our family." Taeyeon said and Jessica just nodded.

Throughout the night, they talked to their family together. Everyone could see the couple is happy with each other. The guests also surprised to witness Jessica's being all smiley for the first time and it's all because of Taeyeon who never leave her side during the party.

It was only after almost 3 hours, Jessica asked Taeyeon if they can leave already because honestly she misses Taeyeon badly and want to spend time with her. So Taeyeon told their family that they'll be going first.

"Drive safely." Woobin told Taeyeon and they hugged as Taeyeon congratulate him again.

Jessica quickly intertwined her hand with Taeyeon's when Taeyeon came back beside her. They said bye to everyone before they finally left.

"Are you staying over?" Jessica asked when they finally inside Taeyeon's car.

"Do you want me to?" Taeyeon asked back and leaned over to put a seatbelt on for Jessica.

Jessica cupped Taeyeon's face and pecked her lips which successfully makes Taeyeon to grin.

"If you want, I actually would like you to move in with me." Jessica told her.

"To your apartment?"

"Yeah."

Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's hand and kissed it softly.

"I'll think about it."

"Ok."

Taeyeon smiled at her one more time before she started to drive.

"Are you going to travel again soon once I do the launch of my new project collaboration with your work?" Jessica asked her.

"I don't really think about that yet."

"Oh..."

"But an acquaintance have contacted me few days ago. He is offering me to work with him in New Zealand next month. Its for landscape photography."

"Did you accept it?"

"Would it be ok with you?"

Jessica looked at Taeyeon and sighed softly.

"I'll miss you for sure but it's your passion. I won't stop you from going."

"It'll be for 3 weeks max but I'm not sure if I'll be back on time. I'll probably want to take the opportunity to draw the great view there." Taeyeon told her.

"Whatever your decision is, I'll support you Tae. Just make sure you'll come back to me." Jessica smiled.

"Of course." Taeyeon patted her hand.

Once they've arrived at Jessica's apartment, Taeyeon went to the kitchen to get a glass of water while Jessica following her from behind.

"It's already like your own home. Just, move in with me Tae." Jessica said, trying to convince her again.

Taeyeon looked at her as she drink the water. Jessica just waited for her answer there.

"I'll decide when I'm back from New Zealand if it's ok with you?"

Jessica pouted and looked away.

"Hey..." Taeyeon put down the glass and approached her.

"Are you upset with me?"

"I just want you to always be here with me."

Taeyeon smiled and kissed her forehead.

"If it's going to make you happy, I'll sleepover every night before I leave for New Zealand."

"Taeyeon darling, isn't that same as moving in? Why are you still playing so hard to get. Just say yes and move in with me."

"Oh. Is it?"

Jessica squinted her eyes and pinched Taeyeon's arm.

"Ow ouch. Wha- hey what was that for??" Taeyeon frowned.

"You're being annoying right now. Ugh."

Jessica turned around and walked to her bedroom.

"What did I do?" Taeyeon asked and just followed her.

"Well you're being annoying. Why you like me to repeat what I've said." Jessica dropped her handbag on her bed.

"Ok ok. I'm sorry. Please?"

Jessica glanced at her and decided to ignore her as she turned her back on Taeyeon.

"Sica." Taeyeon called her.

Jessica ignored her again.

Taeyeon was about to say something again when Jessica suddenly stripped in front of her. Her eyes widened but she quickly turned around.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm going to shower, Taeyeon."

"Oh ok. I'll wait in the living room."

Before Taeyeon could leave the room, Jessica said something that make her stop.

"Do that and I will change my mind about you moving in with me."

"Huh? What? I thought you want me to move in?"

"Well I thought you don't want to?"

"I never said I don't want to."

"So you want to?"

"I do."

Taeyeon sighed when Jessica got her, again. She heard Jessica giggled.

"See. It's not that hard to be honest with your girlfriend." Jessica said, clearly satisfied.

"Yeah, ok. You got the answer you want already. You go shower first and I-"

"Nah uh. You, shower with me."

"But Sica-"

"Shh. Don't be a kid Taeyeon. It's normal for a couple to shower together."

Jessica already pulled Taeyeon and pushed her into the bathroom.

"How would you know?"

"I just know."

"You're not going to get , are you?"

Jessica shook her head and locked the door. She turned back to Taeyeon and walked towards her.

"Did you shower with your underwear?"

"Uh. No?"

"Exactly."

Jessica patted Taeyeon's cheek then took off the last pieces of clothing on her body. Taeyeon looked up at the ceiling and let out a sigh silently.

"What a clean ceiling." She murmured.

Jessica chuckled and grabbed her face to make her look at her.

"Don't tell me you're more interested with the ceiling now honey."

"Uh... Well I um."

"Mm? Just strip now Tae. Let's shower, like shower shower. Nothing else, ok? You better hurry, before I decide to do something else." Jessica smirked seeing Taeyeon blushed.

"Or you need my help to take it off?" Jessica asked, teasing her as she already tugged Taeyeon's blouse.

"N-No. I'll do it myself."

They stared at each other and Taeyeon cleared .

"Um, shouldn't you turn around?" Taeyeon asked.

Jessica laughed and pecked Taeyeon's lips.

"Let's shower faster. You're too cute, my god."

Jessica then turned the shower on and started washing up as she let Taeyeon get comfortable first and take her time before she finally joined Jessica.

As she said, they just showered. Nothing else.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was the last one to step out of the bathroom as she took her time to brush her teeth as well as calm herself down. Her heart just couldn't stop beating so fast while showering with Jessica. 

Jessica being all flirty and touchy isn't helping at all. Taeyeon know, one day she would not be able to hold herself with Jessica continue to flirt and teasing her often. 

Taeyeon only exited the bathroom after she wore the pajamas Jessica let her to wear for the night. Her eyes landed on Jessica who's sitting in front of her make up table, doing her night routine. 

She approached Jessica and stands behind her. 

"You're done?" Jessica asked as she apply some lotion to her arms.

"Yeah."

Taeyeon hold her shoulders and rubs her upper arms before she touches Jessica's hair. 

"Let me dry my hair first Tae, then you can play with my hair." Jessica said since Taeyeon likes to touch her hair and caressing it.

"It's ok Sica. You just sit still, let me do it for you ok." Taeyeon told her and already took the hairdryer.

Jessica allowed Taeyeon to do it and watches her through the mirror. Jessica smiled seeing Taeyeon drying her hair for her. 

"Is this one of the things you'll do to make me fall for you for the million times?" Jessica asked while crossing her arms.

Taeyeon glanced up to look at Jessica's reflection through the mirror before she laughed a little. 

"I sincerely just want to take care of you but if it works on making you continue falling for me then... Yeah." Taeyeon answered her playfully.

"Hm. Amazing. The Kim Taeyeon I know now really good at flirting back." Jessica smirked.

Taeyeon just smiled, decided to end the conversation right there because she know she can't win against Jessica's words.

Once Taeyeon's done drying her hair, she put back the hair dryer. Jessica was already standing up and she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck while smiling sweetly at her while Taeyeon put her hands on Jessica's waist. 

"Taeyeon ah." Jessica whispered her name softly.

"Yes love?"

Jessica's smile widened whenever Taeyeon called her with any endearments. 

"I really love you." Jessica said.

Taeyeon's heart, again, skip a beat. She sighed in delight. 

"And I really, really love you too. Always will." Taeyeon replied.

Taeyeon bring her right hand to caress Jessica's left cheek delicately. She smiled warmly at her and staring into Jessica's heart eyes.

'God. This woman always look at me with so much love.' Taeyeon said in her head.