Meet

Draw me in

"Kim Taeyeon."

The woman turned around as soon as she heard her name and saw a tall guy with black suit smiling proudly while approaching. 

"Kim Woobin. Of course." She muttered.

"It's been a long time."

The two of them bowed to each other before Taeyeon raised her eyebrows as she saw how he wouldn't stop smiling. 

"Now now, what's making you so happy?" She asked.

"Just by the fact that you are here is already making me happy, dear sister."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes before she chuckled. 

"How are you brother?"

"Finally. Come, give your brother a hug."

Before Taeyeon could say anything, Woobin was hugging her so tight to the point Taeyeon had to smack his back.

"Yah! I can't breathe"

Woobin laughed as he pulled away. He was still smiling and holding Taeyeon's shoulders.

"We are so glad that you're coming. Mom wouldn't stop talking about you."

"Well I just decided that it's a good time to come back."

"For good?"

"Not sure."

"Make it for good. Mom will be over the moon."

Taeyeon just smiled. 7 years ago, Taeyeon and her mother was suffering because of her father who left them for another woman. For 2 years, Taeyeon worked hard and managed to help her mother achieved a huge success with her family business (Kim Entertainment) climbing up to be in the top 3 in South Korea. 

A year after, her mother found a new partner and he is Woobin's father. Woobin's mother passed away giving birth to him. Taeyeon is happy knowing her mother is in love and found her happiness with Woobin's father, Woobin was showering them with so much love too.

Surprisingly, Taeyeon was getting along well with her step brother- no, her brother. Woobin insisted on calling him as her brother, see him as her real brother. Taeyeon was glad, Woobin had been nothing but a great and reliable brother to her.

After her mother got married with Woobin's father for a year, Taeyeon decided to pursue her dream as a professional photographer so she had been travelling all around the world for a year and a half.

She never come home during those time and only now that she finally coming back because Woobin is having an official engagement party.

The party was held at Woobin's luxury hotel, in the huge and classy ballroom of his hotel. Woobin owned alot of 5 star hotels in Korea and other countries. He is known as a young successful businessman while his father is the founder and CEO of international investment company. 

"Oppa, where is mom?" Taeyeon asked when she noticed her mother's not around.

"Oh she's on her way with dad." Woobin answered while checking his phone.

"And your fiancee?"

Woobin looked up and grinned before saying "always in my heart."

Woobin laughed out loud when Taeyeon gave him a blank stare. 

"Shin Minah will arrive soon too. Her cousin is with her."

"I can't understand what did she see in you. To think that she is a model and an actress. Hm."

"Hey! I'm the most handsome man in this world ok."

"Yeah. Sure."

Kim Woobin hissed and glared playfully at Taeyeon while Taeyeon just chuckled, satisfied for teasing him.

"I see, you're having a good time here."

A voice of a sweet one made both siblings to turn to the voice's owner. Woobin's face went as bright as it could and he quickly hugged the person who just came. She giggled as she returned the hug back.

"Hi there."

"Hi beautiful. You look amazing as always."

Taeyeon saw how the couple looked at each other with so much love. Her heart swelled with happiness seeing how happy they are. She is happy for Woobin.

"Oh ya. Let me officially introduce to you. This is my sister, the best sister anyone could ever have. Kim Taeyeon, my pride." Woobin introduced proudly.

Taeyeon chuckled but felt great by Woobin's words.

"He exaggerated but oh well, Hi I'm Taeyeon." Taeyeon said and offered a handshake. 

"Hahaha, he always do that. Hi Taeyeon, it's nice to finally see you in person. Woobin talked alot about you."

Woobin smiled and pecked her forehead as she spoke.

"I'm Shin Minah. I hope you accept me for Woobin." She shook hands with Taeyeon and smiled at her.

Taeyeon chuckled and nodded her head.

"I believe Woobin has chosen the right one for him. Don't worry, I've accepted you way before you hoping for it. If ever my brother hurt you, don't hesitate to come and tell me about it. I'll knock some sense into his head for you. I'll even kill for you." Taeyeon said with her serious face.

"Hey hey. I thought I'm your brother here? You should be on my side." Woobin whined.

"Please. You're old enough to whine like a kid. And yes you are my brother but now she is going to be my sister. Like mom have always been telling us, appreciate women and make them as priority no matter what because women is precious." Taeyeon answered with a straight face.

"I like your sister." Minah chuckled.

"Should I be worried of that?" Woobin asked her.

"Nah. I'm still yours. Just behave then I won't be going anywhere."

"I promise ma'am."

Taeyeon smiled watching her brother and her soon to be sister in law. Clearly, the love between them is strong.

"How about you Taeyeon? Any love interest?"

The question made Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"No one is good enough for me I guess." She replied.

Woobin rolled his eyes while his fiancee laughed.

"You're being too choosy."

"I am not. Just haven't find anyone that makes me feel how it feels to be in love."

Before Woobin could say something, Minah suddenly squealed just like everyone else and how the ballroom now filled with murmurings and cameras flashing. 

 

"She's here."

Taeyeon was confused with the whole thing so she looked at her brother for an answer.

"Minah's cousin is a very famous fashion designer internationally, the CEO of her own fashion company Blanc & Eclare, as well as the most wanted woman by literally everyone. She used to be- no, actually is still the most highest paid model in Korea. And she is stealing our spotlight right now." Woobin said but chuckled right after.

Hearing that made Taeyeon to be interested of who is this woman who captured everyone's attention just by being present in the party so she turned around to see her.

 

As soon as Taeyeon laid her eyes on her. Everything seemed to be in a slow motion. It's like everyone is gone and it's just her and the woman there. Taeyeon watched as she walked elegantly with her cold face, no smile at all, not even sparing glances to anyone. Taeyeon's heart beats uncontrollably as she's getting closer to where she is standing now. Her aura is strong, it screams "The Queen" and "Expensive CEO". She's a definition of a perfection to Taeyeon.

Just like that, for the first time ever someone has finally grabbed Taeyeon's attention.

When she finally stood beside Taeyeon, Taeyeon continued staring.

"What an entrance, Ms. Jung." Woobin started.

"Mm. Not my fault that everyone is giving me the unwanted attention."

"You don't want the attention but you got it just by breathing. Mind you, you got my sister's attention as well."

"Who?"

Woobin laughed while Minah just shook her head seeing Taeyeon still not awake from being awestruck by her.

"Taeyeon please. I thought you said no one is good enough for you to ever grab your attention." Woobin said and nudged Taeyeon who slowly realised that she is not there alone.

"Huh?"

"Introduce yourself to Minah's cousin sis."

"Oh."

The woman just stared at her with no emotion. Taeyeon cleared before she looked up at the woman again. And oh boy, right there and then, Taeyeon knew she was in a big trouble. The woman's sharp eyes staring straight into hers and shot her deep into her heart.

"Hi. I'm Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon bowed politely which amused Woobin and his fiancee.

Taeyeon almost offer a handshake like what she did with Minah but she can't handle how deep the woman's stare was.

"Jessica Jung."

Taeyeon inhaled deeply and cursed in her mind hearing the most intoxicating voice she had ever heard in her whole life. The voice had a very powerful kind of force that pull her in.

Unable to say anything, Taeyeon just nodded her head stiffly.

The rest of the night passed by in a blink of eyes. Taeyeon wasn't sure what was happening next and she still can't get over by how Jessica had taken her breath away just like that.