Losing my mind

Draw me in

Jessica was having a meeting with her Hong Kong team when Woobin suddenly sent her a photo of Taeyeon looking good as always with a caption saying "Look at your future wife. She's gaining so many attention here. Oh, a few came to ask for her number too. Better come and claim your woman fast."

Jessica clicked her tongue and puffed her cheeks. She's annoyed, that's for sure. The staffs there were gulping and shaking in fear thinking if they were the ones that triggered her. 

She looked at her employees with sharp eyes and asked them to finish the meeting fast so everyone didn't waste time anymore and explained what's necessary.

Jessica dismissed the meeting after 20 minutes. She does not even bother to delay any seconds and rushed out of the building. She quickly told her driver Taeyeon's location as Woobin sent her their location earlier.

Woobin and Taeyeon were just chilling out together outside a simple cafe, sitting down at the tables outside while having hot drinks. Woobin who were facing towards the road, tried to hide his smile as he saw a classy Jung just came out of her car with sunglasses on. 

"Say, my precious sister, is it ok if I leave you to someone who've been craving for your attention now? Because I will need to go soon." Woobin told Taeyeon.

"Huh? What do you mean op-" Taeyeon stopped when she felt someone standing beside. She turned to look at Jessica who's already looking down at her.

"I thought we'll have lunch together." She said.

"Uh. Yeah. But Woobin oppa here asked me out so I only accompany him." Taeyeon answered then she pulled out a chair beside her and asked Jessica to sit.

Jessica cleared before she sit down. 

"Hi. Future sister in law." Woobin greeted her cheekily. Jessica only glared at him through the sunglasses.

"Do you want anything? Or we'll just order at somewhere else for lunch?" Taeyeon asked Jessica.

"Ah uh. Better you bring my sister eat somewhere else, Jessica. Because the staffs inside have huge crush on my beautiful sister here." Woobin said and tried to pinch Taeyeon's cheek.

"Yah oppa! What's wrong with you?" Taeyeon pushed his hand away.

"What? I'm trying to be affectionate to you." Woobin said and tried to pinch her cheek again when Jessica finally slapped his hand away from Taeyeon.

"Ow! What's that for??" Woobin frowned at Jessica.

"You're annoying her. And I'm taking my Taeyeon with me now." Jessica said and stood up.

"Let's go, we'll go have lunch at other place. I've already reserved a table for us." Jessica told Taeyeon.

"Oh. Alright. I'll go with Sica now oppa."Taeyeon stood up also.

Woobin nodded and smiled at the two women. 

"Careful girls." Woobin said.

Jessica only nodded once then turned away. Taeyeon followed right behind her. Being the gentlewoman she is, Taeyeon walked faster to open the door for Jessica. 

"You've gained some fans now here." Jessica said.

"Pardon?" Taeyeon tilted her head.

Jessica can tell. She can see perfectly how some girls were looking at their direction, some girls keep glancing at Taeyeon from what she had observed before she went out of the car earlier.

"Mm. Nothing. They can look but they can't have you." Jessica said.

She stepped forward and grabbed Taeyeon's collar gently as she pulled Taeyeon slowly. 

"Because you are mine, Kim Taeyeon." Jessica whispered against Taeyeon's lips, intentionally brushing her lips softly on Taeyeon's lips. She smiled beautifully at Taeyeon with her eyes on her.

"Let's go, I'm hungry." She said before finally going inside the car.

Taeyeon have been holding her breath because of what Jessica did. She gulped and exhaled. 

"Oh god." Taeyeon whispered to herself then entered the car after Jessica's inside already.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

Jessica only leaned on Taeyeon's shoulder without saying anything as she's tired after the meeting. Taeyeon being the understanding person she is, just let Jessica be. 

Once they have arrived at their destination, Taeyeon went out first and offered a hand to Jessica which she accepted gladly. 

"Thank you, my love." Jessica thanked her and pecked her cheek. Taeyeon blushed abit and mumbled a "you're welcome."

Jessica smiled widely then they walked together towards the restaurant. 

"This is one of my favorite restaurants here. The food is good, so I want you to try it." Jessica told her.

A manager of the restaurant bowed and greeted them politely as soon as they had entered.

"Ms. Jung, your table is ready for you. I'll lead you the way." He said and smiled at them.

"Ok."

The guy lead them to the corner and the table was a bit far from other tables, just like how Jessica wanted it to be. 

"Is here ok for you, Ms. Jung?" He asked. 

"It's perfect. Thank you." Jessica and Taeyeon already sitting down opposite to each other. 

"The pleasure is mine. We'll be serving the food soon. Is there anything you would like to add?"

"Do you want to look through the menu? I have ordered for us in advanced actually, but you can add anything else you would like to try." Jessica talked to Taeyeon. 

"Is that so? Then it's ok. I'll let you know if I want to order more later." Taeyeon turned to the manager and smiled at him. 

"Sure. We'll be out soon with the food." He said and excused himself. 

"So, thank you for giving me a chance to explain myself last night. I really appreciate it." Jessica said to Taeyeon. 

"In a relationship, communication is important they say but... Trying to understand each other is one of the important thing too. So I tried to put myself in your shoes and I know, it's a hard time for you too. I'm sorry I was not there with you when you had to go through all those people."

Jessica smiled and shakes her head. 

" It's ok. Just knowing that you forgive me and is healthy already enough for me. I only need you to take care and wait for me till I'm back to you. But I am here now with you, I'll make sure nothing like that will ruin us again." Jessica said. 

"We can both work on it together. It takes two to make it works, right?" 

"Right. Thank you again, Taeyeon ah." 

"No. Thank you, for coming back and explaining." 

They smiled to each other and paused when a waiter served them some drinks. 

"So, do you miss me?" Jessica asked when Taeyeon was drinking the plain water. Taeyeon coughed a little. 

"Uhm. Of course. Yeah." She replied without looking at Jessica. 

"Hm. I missed you. To be honest, I missed you alot. Can you please consider about moving in with me again? This time, I'm being serious." Jessica asked. 

"Can you give me some time to think about it? I promise I won't make you wait for my answer for long." Taeyeon asked carefully, afraid if she'll make Jessica upset. 

"Sure. It won't be a problem to me. Just let me know when you decide already." Jessica smiled. 

Jessica and Taeyeon continued talking about random things and just catching up while they eat. Mostly Jessica telling Taeyeon about how she's doing and all the updates about her daily life while Taeyeon mostly only listened to her. 

They were just almost finished eating when suddenly the same guy who tried to get Jessica's attention at the event last night came towards them as he just happened to be there too. 

"Hello." He greeted but only looked at Jessica. 

Taeyeon recognised him being the annoying guy who does not show respect at all at her, even after knowing that she is with Jessica. 

"Fancy meeting you here, Jessi-" 

"Ms. Jung. It's Ms. Jung." Jessica cut him off. 

"Hey come on. Let me call you by your name, and I'll let you call me by my name too." He said chuckling and grabbed a chair to sit beside Jessica. 

Taeyeon put down her chopsticks and wipe with the napkin. She grabbed a glass of water and drink slowly as she watched the man tried hard to get Jessica's attention. 

"So, you see... I got invited for my friend's party. I was wondering if-"

Jessica couldn't hear whatever he was saying as her eyes focused on Taeyeon who's busy glaring at him while drinking. Jessica watched Taeyeon in amusement and she waited till Taeyeon finished up the water. 

Jessica saw Taeyeon's hand almost breaking the glass with her tight grip till she finally put it down back on the table. 

'My baby is upset' Jessica thought.

Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh hearing the guy trying to ask Jessica to be his date in front of her. 

'This guy, really.' Taeyeon glared at him for one last time before she finally had enough.

Taeyeon stood up and went closer to Jessica while Jessica only looked up at Taeyeon who's already standing beside her. 

"You're done eating right?" Taeyeon asked and Jessica nodded her head.

"Then we should just go now." Taeyeon said.

Jessica raised her eyebrows, still amused with this side of Taeyeon. 

"I'm still talking to her." The guy said, frowning at Taeyeon.

"Well. My girlfriend said we have to go already." Jessica said, standing up and taking her handbag with her.

"But- about the party?" He also stood up now facing Jessica.

"What party?" Jessica asked, confused but got startled when she felt Taeyeon's hand grabbing her waist and pulling her into her embrace. Jessica looked up at Taeyeon's cold face who's staring straight at the guy.

"She's clearly not listening to you the whole time and it's rude enough that you dared to disturb us having lunch. I don't appreciate whatever you do and let me just tell you this one time, she is not interested so boy please... Back. Off." Taeyeon growled at the last words.

"Let's go." Taeyeon whispered to Jessica and still wrapping her hand protectively on Jessica's waist.