Decision

Draw me in

It was just 2 weeks after Jessica and Taeyeon have been officially together. The two of them were trying slowly to get to know each other, sending texts everyday and had phone calls whenever they can. Taeyeon also finally agreed to work with her and signed the contract.

They haven't told their families about their relationship yet, at least until Taeyeon feel comfortable to announce it to them. Jessica doesn't mind too. She respect Taeyeon's decision. She is happy enough that Taeyeon accepted her as a girlfriend.

Only Jessica's secretary, personal assistant, the receptionists on her floor and her bodyguards know about their relationship as Jessica never hide the fact that they are together and do skinship with Taeyeon when Taeyeon came to her office.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

It was Tuesday morning when Taeyeon dropped by the coffeehouse to grab a coffee for Woobin before visiting him at his workplace. She was standing near the pick up counter when her eyes caught her girlfriend who just entered the cafe.

Just like the first time Taeyeon set her eyes on her, Jessica makes her forget about everything else. Love song start to play in her head and she could only see Jessica in her eyes.

She continued watching Jessica who was now ordering coffees and paying. After done, Jessica turned and walked towards her. Again, Jessica always had that effect on Taeyeon. It was as if a slow motion to Taeyeon.

Jessica was wearing a sunglasses and put on her poker face as usual when she's outside. So Taeyeon is used to her being like that in public. But every eyes in the cafe are now on them. Obviously because of what happened at the fashion show last time.

When Jessica was passing by, she grabbed Taeyeon's hand and let it go naturally. Fortunately, no one saw that. And that small action from Jessica managed to make Taeyeon's heart flutter.

"My girlfriend always make my heart go crazy like this." Taeyeon whispered to herself and glanced behind to see Jessica entering the restroom. Taeyeon chuckled as she remembered clearly Jessica told her before that she never use public toilet and never will. 

"So she just can't stop herself from flirting with me in any way."

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

"Sis! I miss youuuuuuu!"

Woobin hugged Taeyeon as soon as she entered his office.

"Ok that's enough of hugging, Oppa. And lower down your voice, I am here as your personal delivery." Taeyeon pushed him away.

"Aw. What a good sister you are. It's for me right?" Woobin didn't wait for Taeyeon to answer him and just grabbed the coffee from her and drink it.

"How was working with Jung?" Woobin asked and sipped the coffee.

The thing is, everyone from their family know that Taeyeon is now working with Jessica's company for the upcoming project.

"Good, I guess. She is... Very strict and a perfectionist. Hard to please but I'm doing well and she seems to be satisfied with my design." Taeyeon answered.

"Well. That's Jessica Jung for you." Woobin chuckled.

"Yeah."

"So, me and Minah will have dinner together. Want to join?" Woobin asked her.

"What time?"

"8pm. Come join us. Minah want to meet you, you know like... Bonding time with her future sister in law." Woobin smiled.

"Ok sure. I'll go now. I have lunch with Hyo today."

"See you later."

"See you oppa."

 

Just when Taeyeon entered the car and the engine, she received a text from Woobin.

 

From: Woobin Oppa

-I forgot. Minah also invite Jessica. I told her to tell Jessica that you'll be fetching her. Don't be late. Pick her up at 7:30pm.

 

"Aish this oppa."

Taeyeon was about to reply when she received another text.

 

From: Jessica Jung

-Heard you'll be the one to pick me up for tonight's dinner. I'll see you tonight then?

 

Taeyeon smiled and quickly replied to her girlfriend first.

 

To: Jessica Jung

-Yes. See you.

 

Taeyeon locked her phone then proceed to drive.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

As promised, I am here now outside of Jessica's apartment. Waiting outside the car while playing game. I came too early, 20 minutes early but I don't mind. Better early than late.

"Ahhh. That was close!" I hissed and exited the game when I lost.

"What was close?"

Hearing her voice made me looking up immediately.

Dear god, remember when I always pray to have a long life? I am desperate right now, please let me live for a very long time. Give me a strength because a sight I'm seeing right now is just so heavenly.

"Hi Kim." She said with her usual soft and sweet voice.

"Hi." my voice barely could be heard I think.

"You're really beautiful."

Her eyes sparkled like the stars and her smile widened when I said that. Gosh, that lovely smile. I would never trade my girlfriend for anything.

"You look charming yourself, Kim." She smirked seeing me blushing.

"Ah. Thank you."

"Are we gonna stand here till tomorrow, Kim? You know you have me forever to stare at." She chuckled when I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Oh. Right. I'm sorry. Here you go." I opened the car's door for her.

"Thanks." She pecked my cheek while holding my arm before she entered the car.

Oh my heart, hang in there dear heart. Jessica Jung just kissed my cheek! 

"You ok there? Or do you need me to kiss the other cheek?" 

I looked at her, sigh, she never stop smirking at me. 

"I-I'm good." 

I closed the door and took a deep breath before going into the driver seat.

 

"I didn't know you would look this hot while driving."

This Jung and . Seriously. She need to keep quiet if she don't want us to have an accident. I might lose control anytime.

"I'm so taking pictures of you now, Kim."

After she said that, she snapped few photos while I drive. I just let her be. I can't stop her anyways.

"Aw look at you." She squealed and I glanced at her. I chuckled at her.

"Do you think... We should tell Woobin oppa and Minah unnie about us?" I asked her and I can feel that she's looking at me now.

"Do you want to?" She asked me.

I glanced at her again and I saw that happiness in her eyes. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'm ok with that. We can't hide our relationship forever right." I said. 

"Then we'll tell them later."

"You were asking me last time, if ever we got caught, would I mind if we just reveal our relationship or not."

"Mhm."

"To answer that question, I've been thinking about it too."

"So... What do you think?"

"I don't mind, I think. Let's just, let everyone know." I told her.

I mean, yes at first I don't want to reveal it to the public because I'm not ready for the attention I'll get for being together with Jessica. But it's hard to see how Jessica pretend like I'm no one when we're outside. I have to admit, I'm jealous with all those men and women who think they still have a chance to ever try to hit on her.

I want everyone to know that Jessica is no longer available. She is with me.

"What makes you change your mind, Kim?" She asked.

"Uh, just... Its not right to keep hiding it, I feel.." I answered her nervously. She can't know that I'm jealous.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked me carefully.

"Yes."

"There's no going back after this, Kim."

"I know."

She keep staring at me and I tried my best to ignore my nervousness.

"Ok. Just telling you, Kim. I'm not gonna hold myself back this time. I'll be as bold as I want to." She stated.

"S-Sure."