Dinner

Draw me in

Jessica and Taeyeon have finally arrived at the luxury restaurant at 8:02pm. Taeyeon let out a deep breathe before she got out of the car and smiled to the staff there, letting him take over to park the car.

The other staff already opened the door for Jessica but Taeyeon still went to approach her.

Taeyeon know, there's no going back this time. Jessica already warned her earlier. She know everyone's watching every single movement from them now.

"Let's go." Jessica said and hold Taeyeon's left arm with her right hand. They both entered the restaurant like that.

Woobin and Minah were just chatting and laughing when they finally appeared. Both of them squinted at Jessica's hand on Taeyeon's arm but let them sit first before they can ask about it.

"Hi Jess." Minah smiled at her.

"Oh. Hi unnie. What's the dinner about?" Jessica asked straightforwardly.

Woobin chuckled while Minah just rolled her eyes.

"You never change." Minah said.

"Mm. You know me unnie."

"We actually planned to try make you and my sister get close. You know... Like, set you guys up together." Woobin said.

"Yah oppa." Taeyeon looked at her brother and sighed.

"Woobin here is impatient. We really like you two and don't even deny it, we know you two are attracted to each other. Even a blind person can see it." Minah said.

A waiter just pour the wine into their glasses. Woobin thanked him before he left them.

"Well. We don't need anyone to do that and also, you guys were too late to do anything." Jessica said and sipped the wine.

"We've been together for 2 weeks already."

Woobin almost spurt out the wine while drinking but ended up choking on it. Minah keep rubbing his back and gave him a glass of water to drink.

"Come again?" Woobin asked when he's finally calm down.

"We are together, oppa." Taeyeon confirmed it this time.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell meeee??" Woobin frowned.

"Don't blame her. She wasn't ready. Besides, we are still new and still trying to figure out our relationship. We still need to explore the feelings we have for each other." Jessica told Woobin.

"Well. That's good then! We don't even need to try hard to match them up." Minah told Woobin.

"Yeah yeah. That was... Unexpected. I mean, knowing Taeyeon... Well, yeah." Woobin said.

"What does that mean?" Taeyeon asked.

"It was because I'm the one who asked first." Jessica said.

"Woah. No wonder. But that's still unexpected coming from you." Woobin said in surprised.

"Right. I know that you're bold but I didn't know you'll be this bold." Minah said, also surprised.

"If I wait for Taeyeon to make a move, I might need to wait for years and I have no patience for that." Jessica said.

"Hey. I am not that bad ok." Taeyeon argued.

"But honey, you're all nervous around me and couldn't even talk properly without stuttering and it's so frustrating waiting for you to make a move on me so I need to do it." Jessica told her.

"B-But... We are still strangers. Like, we don't know much about each other yet. You can't expect me to be comfortable so fast."

"Exactly. If you wait until you're comfortable, it'll take so sooo long."

"But I'm not stuttering anymore."

"Not really. Just better than before. A few times, you still do. Especially when you flustered."

"Yeah and who's fault is that?"

"Me of course. I'm your girlfriend, please. Also, don't worry. I like everything about you so don't feel bad about stuttering or anything."

And that makes Taeyeon blushed.

Woobin and Minah who have been watching the couple, were definitely enjoying the scene.

"Sis, you're so whipped." Woobin laughed with Minah. Jessica just smirked at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

The dinner went well. Taeyeon felt much more relaxed now that her brother know about her and Jessica. Both Woobin and Minah were very supportive. They talked more about their relationship, work, Woobin's and Minah's wedding plan during the dinner.

"You're lucky oppa. Minah unnie is actually picky too." Jessica chuckled and leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"You're still ok to drive?" Minah asked Taeyeon.

"I only took a sip. I'm totally sober unnie." She answered and looked at Woobin who is still sober too. Woobin have high tolerance so he should be fine.

"Out of us all here, you're the only one who have low tolerance to alcohol." Woobin told Taeyeon.

"Really?" Taeyeon then looked at Jessica.

"Jessica can stay sober if she doesn't cross the limit." Minah said.

"I rarely get drunk, Kim. Unless if I really want to, and I will need to drink alot to get drunk." Jessica said.

"Oh." Taeyeon nodded.

"I think I saw a paparazzi just now. Gotta prepare yourself tomorrow girls." Woobin said.

"Ugh. I am always prepared." Jessica replied.

"Let's call it a night. It's getting late." Minah said and they all agreed.

"Dinner's on me." Woobin said.

"Thanks oppa." Taeyeon hugged her brother and Minah before she went back to Jessica's side. Jessica quickly wrapped her arm around Taeyeon's arm.

"Goodnight guys. I enjoyed the dinner. Thank you for inviting me." Jessica said.

"Sure Jess."

They left the restaurant together and parted ways once they're outside.

Taeyeon let Jessica take a nap in the car when she saw Jessica looked sleepy. She just drive calmly to her apartment.

"We're here." Taeyeon said and looked at Jessica who's still sleeping.

Taeyeon looked at her carefully and scanned her face. From her eyebrows, to her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips, her chin, her neck-

Taeyeon shook her head and sighed.

"How can a person be this beautiful." Taeyeon whispered and reached out her hand to touch Jessica's face but stopped midway. She hold her shoulder instead and shake her softly.

"Hey, we're here already." Taeyeon said softly.

"Mm. Give me 5 minutes Taeyeon ah." Jessica mumbled sleepily. Taeyeon smiled when Jessica just called her Taeyeon. Jessica usually called her Kim only so it's new to Taeyeon.

"You can sleep in your bed. Come, get up first." Taeyeon said.

"Carry me then." Jessica mumbled, still closing her eyes.

Taeyeon scratched her head and thinking if she should carry her or not but she don't have a choice. So she decided to just follow what Jessica want.

She came out and carefully carried Jessica in a bridal style. She make sure to lock the car before she walked into the apartment.

She can feel Jessica hugging her neck more and snuggled closer, her face is now blushing and she can feel Jessica's warmth.

"Wait. I forgot what's your floor." Taeyeon said.

"Mm. 18th." Jessica mumbled against Taeyeon's neck.

Taeyeon closed her eyes and tried to steady herself.

'Please legs, don't give up on me. This isn't the right time to get jelly.'

She entered the elevator and pressed the floor's number.

Once reached, she quickly walked out of the elevator and just passed by the living room and kitchen to get to her bedroom immediately.

Taeyeon slowly, gently put Jessica down on her bed. She grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to cover Jessica. Before she can move, Jessica grabbed her arm.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica's closed eyes. She was about to ask her why when Jessica suddenly pulled her down and their lips almost touched. Taeyeon's eyes widened, she pulled away almost immediately and her heart was pounding so hard.

There's no sign of Jessica waking up at all, her eyes were still closed.

She then left the room and dropped her body on Jessica's sofa in the living room. Taeyeon closed her eyes, too tired to think or to calm her heartbeat, she decided to just sleep it off.