Another chapter

Draw me in

Taeyeon and Jessica got lost into their own world as they kissed the hell out of each other. Taeyeon's hands pulling Jessica by her waist to have her closer. Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and kissed her deeper. 

"Ahem." 

Both of them got startled and pulled away to look at the door only to see that Taeyeon's parents were looking at them with loving stares especially Mrs. Kim who clasped her hands and smiled widely. 

"You two look really sweet." Mrs. Kim cooed. 

Jessica blushed and tried to hide behind Taeyeon while Taeyeon just stood there awkwardly. 

"The food will be ready soon. We'll wait downstairs. Come on honey." Mr. Kim chuckled as he dragged the happy Mrs. Kim with him. 

Taeyeon let out a sigh after her parents left them alone now. She shakes her head and looked at Jessica. 

"What?" Jessica asked while trying to maintain her poker face. "You look..." 

"I look?" 

"Glowing." 

Jessica raised her eyebrows before she cleared . 

"Of course. I always am. I am the Jessica Jung after all." 

"I know but now you're glowing more than ever. I think it's because of my kiss." 

"Hm. Is that so?" 

"Yeah." 

Jessica smirked and stepped closer as she put her hands on Taeyeon's shoulders, dragging them slowly up to Taeyeon's neck before circling her arms around it. 

"You and your sweet mouth." Jessica whispered. 

"I love you." 

Jessica's eyes sparkles as she looked at Taeyeon. She smiled lovingly and pecked Taeyeon's lips. 

"I love you too." 

Jessica moved her right palm on Taeyeon's chest and giggled when she can feel Taeyeon's heart is racing as usual. 

"I don't think I need to get jealous of other girls anymore. Your heart is definitely head over heels for me, just like you."

Jessica said and winked at Taeyeon before she pulled herself away and walked towards the door. 

"But still, the girls need to be careful because you're mine." Jessica added then turned around to look at Taeyeon. 

"And I am absolutely yours. Eyes on me, Kim Taeyeon. Only me. Just so you know, I'm not letting you go. Ever." 

With that, Jessica left to go down. Taeyeon pats her chest and sighed heavily. 

"She got me wrapped around her finger. I can't even escape anymore." Taeyeon muttered to herself. 

"Not that I want to escape. I'm already dying to be with her forever. Oh god. I'm in so much trouble. She's making me falling harder everytime." Taeyeon talked to herself. 

"You know instead of talking to yourself like that. I would very much like it more if you say it all to me directly." 

Taeyeon widened her eyes when she saw Jessica leaning on the door's side, crossing arms and smirking at her. 

'God please. This woman. Sigh.' 

 

 

 

... 

 

 


The lunch with Taeyeon's parents were all great. Mrs. Kim talking nonstop to Jessica, she even told more things about Taeyeon and how she's like when she was still a kid. Jessica was entertained with all the story of Taeyeon so she paid attention to everything that Mrs. Kim telling her. 

Taeyeon gave up to stop her mother and just let her be. She only talked about work wise with Mr. Kim as the girls never bother to talk to them. Mr. Kim just laughed silently seeing his wife being so excited telling Jessica all about Taeyeon's past life. 

Taeyeon finally stopped her mother from telling more when she see that Jessica had already finished eating and excused themselves to leave. 

Taeyeon's parents thanked Jessica for coming with Taeyeon and asked her to pay a visit again anytime. 

"Thank you for bringing me there for lunch. I had fun." Jessica said once they have arrived. 

"I would love to bring you home everytime." Taeyeon replied and kissed her cheek while taking off the seatbelt for her. 

Jessica went out with Taeyeon, walking side by side through the lobby when they bumped into Seolhyun again, accompanied by Irene who's at the front. 

Irene stopped and bowed to Jessica and Taeyeon  which cause Seolhyun to stop walking too. She just bowed timidly before she looked up at Taeyeon instead of Jessica. 

Taeyeon saw that, she knew that Jessica noticed it too. So to prevent Jessica from getting upset again, Taeyeon scooted closer and put her arm around Jessica's waist as she pulled Jessica gently towards her body which instantly, making Jessica calm down. 

Irene who have been watching the whole thing, smiled a little before she put on her poker face again. 

"Have you had your lunch already, Ms. Bae?" Taeyeon asked Irene when she feels like Jessica isn't going to speak. 

"Not yet but I will have it after this. Thank you for asking, Ms. Kim." Irene answered. 

"Good. Make sure you don't skip your lunch." Taeyeon smiled. 

Jessica coughed once and looked at Seolhyun coldly before she looked at Irene. 

"You should go have your lunch first. Come and find me after that. We'll discuss about few things in my office." Jessica told Irene. 

"Yes, Ms. Jung." 

"Let's go love." Taeyeon said sweetly to Jessica and smiled at her before they walked away.

Irene glanced behind at them before she looked at Seolhyun. 

"Thank you for coming for the proposal. I will review it once again and discuss about it with my boss before we give your company our answer. Have a good, Ms. Kim." Irene exchanged bows with Seolhyun. 

"Uh. Yeah. Thank you, Ms. Bae. Have a good day too." 

Irene nodded and watched Seolhyun left. She heard her phone's notification tone so she checked it out. 

 

From: Tiffany Hwang. 
-Thank you for the information, Irene. Now leave it all to me. Happy working!

 

"You're a good girl, Seolhyun. But before you can start thinking of taking her from my boss, you'll have to go through her best friend first. I believe, you'll fail miserably." Irene mumbled then walked to the cafeteria. 


Unknown to Jessica and Taeyeon, after Seolhyun explained about the proposal to Irene, she was asking few things about Taengsic's relationship and Irene know its better to be careful rather than just brush it off so she informed Tiffany about it as they have been keeping in touch since Jessica's last show. 

 

 


While at the other side, 

Tiffany is drinking her wine at the balcony, leaning her back against the white antique chair, crossing her legs as she looked at her laptop's screen. 

"Fany, what are you doing?" 

Tiffany looked up at her lover, Kwon Yuri. 

"Yul babe, let's have a dinner with baby Jung. I have something to tell her." 

"Oh. Ok sure. How about Jessica? And her girlfriend? I haven't met her." 

"Next time darling. Now it's just us. You'll know why." 

"Alright." 

Yuri just shrugged and walked inside the room. Tiffany looked at the screen again and scoffed. 

"Bold of you to think that you'll ever have the chance to ruin my best friend's happiness. Not on my watch." Tiffany whispered.