Little interaction

Draw me in

After a week of the photoshoot, Taeyeon came to CEO magazine company's headquarter to submit the result of her photos.

"Hi Taeng!"

"Don't you Hi me, Hyo."

Taeyeon was greeted by Hyoyeon who were waiting for her by the main entrance as soon as she got off the taxi.

"Oh come on. You know I- ouch! Ow! Hey wait!"

Taeyeon wasted no time to smack her head and her arm once she stood near her.

"That's for dragging me into a mess."

"What do you mean a mess? I heard from Seohyun you're doing well. The crew also love having you around and you did a good job! Also! Something happened between you and the model." Hyoyeon grinned.

Taeyeon ignored her and just walked ahead when she saw Seohyun coming out from the elevator.

"Hi Taeyeon. It is nice to see you again. How are you?" Seohyun bowed politely and smiled at her.

"Hi Seohyun. Same here. I am good. How about you? I believe you'll be the one to assist me again this time?"

Seohyun nodded and still smiling as she asked Taeyeon to follow her.

"Hey guys. What about me??" Hyoyeon asked which make them turned behind.

"Boss will have a word with you after meeting Taeyeon." Seohyun said coolly before she gestured Taeyeon to follow her again.

Hyoyeon pouted while the receptionists who was watching the whole thing giggled.

Kim Hyoyeon, known as a very playful and outgoing photographer in the company. She is Taeyeon's cousin. She isn't scared of anyone including her boss. She always caused troubles but with her good skills, she managed to secure her position in the company no matter how many times she messed up.


 

...

 

"My boss is already waiting inside. Don't worry, he knows that you're coming so you can just knock and enter."

Taeyeon thanked Seohyun before she left her alone there. She knocked two times before she heard a voice asking her to come in.

"You must be Taeyeon."

Taeyeon bowed and saw a man with a neat long hair standing near the desk looking at her with a wide smile.

"Wow. It's my first time to finally meet you. You are very pretty. Oh. Come, have a seat." He gestured Taeyeon to sit with him on the sofa.

Taeyeon took the opposite seat and bowed again before both of them sitting down.

"I heard alot about you from Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Ah, before that, let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Heechul, but you can just call me by my name or Oppa would be fine." He said, still smiling.

'Too friendly?' Taeyeon thought.

"Hello. Its a pleasure to meet you. I'm here with my work. I brought both hard copy and soft copy for you. I did the editing already. You can review it first before you give any comments. I'm sorry if there's any lacking in any part." Taeyeon said.

"Kim Taeyeon. I believe in you. I trust your work. That's why I agreed for you to replace Hyoyeon without questions. I've seen your work before when I travelled to Italy. You worked for my friend there for a while, and he showed me all your photos. I am very impressed with your skills. You got potential."

"Thank you. That mean alot to me."

"So, Taeyeon, I want to offer you a job as one of our professional photographers here if you're interested."

Taeyeon frowned and think for a while.

"I'm- Thank you for the offer. But unfortunately, I have to reject your offer. I don't know if I will stay here in Korea for how long. I'm sure you heard about me from your friend, I travel alot and I don't just stay in one place."

"Oh. That's unfortunate. But don't you want to finally stay here for good? I mean, no offence, I'm just curious if you don't mind."

"It's ok. Well, I would love to. Maybe I'm just waiting to finally have a reason to stay. For now, I don't have any. I still want to travel and explore other countries."

"I understand. But thank you very much for willing to work for us even for just one time. We really appreciate it."

Taeyeon thanked him back and stood up, ready to leave.

"If ever you change your mind, Taeyeon. We'll welcome you with open arms."

Taeyeon chuckled and nodded her head.

"What did my boss say?" Hyoyeon whispered once Taeyeon exited the room.

"You still have explanation to do. I'll wait for you downstairs while you go talk to your boss first." Taeyeon flicked her forehead and Hyoyeon just hissed as she watched Taeyeon walked away already.

What Hyoyeon didn't expect was to see her boss wailing on the sofa when she entered the room.

"Uh, Heechul you good???"

"Why is she so hard to geeeeetttt? I was this close to get to hire her and I can even brag to the whole world that I got Kim Taeyeon, the world's top photographer working with meeeeeeeeeeeee. Tell me why, why do I have to suffer like this" Heechul continued cries dramatically.

"Oh boy." Hyoyeon sighed before she tried to comfort her boss.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was checking her phone when she exited the elevator and walked to the lobby.

 

From: Mom
-Are you still out? Will you have a dinner with us later tonight?

 

Taeyeon smiled and immediately replied a yes to her mother. She didn't get to catch up fully last time with her mother at Woobin's engagement because Taeyeon didn't want people to know yet that they are related.

"Hello, Ms. Kim"

Hearing someone just called her, Taeyeon looked up and dropped her phone when she saw Jessica Jung and her assistant, Kelly.

"Oh, sorry! Oh my god." Kelly quickly apologised and picked up Taeyeon's phone for her.

"Oh no, is it broken?" Kelly asked in worried.

"N-No. It's fine.." Taeyeon stuttered, taking back her phone and avoided looking at Jessica.

"Kelly."

Just one word from Jessica, Kelly quickly nodded her head and bowed at Taeyeon before she walked forward to press the elevator's up button.

Taeyeon stopped breathing again when Jessica slowly getting nearer. Jessica purposely brushed her arm against Taeyeon's arm as she walked by and muttered a soft "Hi Kim" which makes Taeyeon's legs turned Jelly.

Jessica smirked for 2 seconds seeing Taeyeon's reaction before she put back her poker face and entered the elevator with Kelly. Her eyes never leave Taeyeon's back till the elevator door completely closed.

'How cute' Jessica thought.

While there's Taeyeon still standing like a statue and blinking, thinking of what had just happened.

"She's gonna be the death of me someday." Taeyeon whispered to herself.