Jessica's at it again

Draw me in

It was finally the day. The launch of Jessica's new collection for Blanc and Eclare. Throughout the whole process, Taeyeon stayed with Jessica and helped her to make sure everything went well. 

Taeyeon was talking and pointed at something when suddenly Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and kissed the corner of her lips.

"What do you think?" Jessica asked for her opinion.

Taeyeon gulped and tried to act normal. No matter how many times they do skinship, sometimes when Jessica suddenly getting close with her, her heart will always skip a beat.

"I think it's a really great idea."

Jessica smiled and hugged Taeyeon lovingly.

"Thank you for helping alot with this project."

"It's nothing. I like working with you."

Taeyeon rubs her back before tighten her hug.

"Ms. Jung, all models are here already." Kelly informed Jessica and bowed to them.

"Good. Make sure everyone is well prepared."

"Yes Ms. Jung."

Kelly went away leaving the two again.

"So, you're going to be one of the model also." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah. You're gonna watch me right?" Jessica asked.

"Of course. I'll be sitting at the front row." Taeyeon grinned.

Jessica chuckled, she likes to see Taeyeon's cheeky grin. One thing she discovered when Taeyeon got comfortable with her.

"Then make sure to watch me babe." Jessica whispered and kissed Taeyeon's jaw softly. Taeyeon shivered but stay smiling at Jessica.

"You two seriously need to stop flirting. Ugh, I didn't know this is how you're going to be when you're finally in a relationship Jess."

Both of them looked at Tiffany who were approaching them.

"So, I finally meet Jessica Jung's lucky one." Tiffany said once she stands in front of them, eyeing Taeyeon from head to toe. Jessica rolled her eyes but hugged Taeyeon's arm.

"Tiff, this is Taeyeon, like you said, my lucky one. Taeyeon, meet my annoying best friend Tiffany." Jessica introduced her to Taeyeon.

"Hey! What do you mean annoying?" Tiffany pouted while Jessica just laughed as Taeyeon smiled.

"Hello Tiffany. It's nice to meet you." Taeyeon bowed abit.

"Nice to meet you too. Just call me Tiff or Fany for short. Also, I approved." Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon.

"Huh?"

"I give you a greenlight to be with Jessica because I just see the Jessica Jung just laughed here, at public, at her own event which never happen before especially when it's her fashion show because she used to be so serious, strict and cold. No smile and no laugh. Damn Jess, you got it bad huh."

"Shut up." Jessica glared at Tiffany who were already laughing.

"Ms. Jung, everything has been prepared." Kelly came again to tell that to Jessica.

"Well, I gotta go dress up and do my make up." Jessica said.

"You'll look great as always. I'll be watching you ok. Good luck." Taeyeon said and kissed her forehead. Jessica smiled and thanked Taeyeon.

"Ok lovebirds. You guys can continue being lovey dovey later. Bye Taeyeon, see you later." Tiffany waved while dragging Jessica with her. Taeyeon just smiled watching Jessica whining at Tiffany who just ignored her.

 

 

"You have a good taste, I must admit. Taeyeon is hot."

"Are you sure Yuri won't be jealous if she hear this?"

Tiffany just shake her head and looked at herself through the mirror.

"How was your trip with her and your photoshoot?"

"It was amazing. I like being able to spend my time with Yuri while working. At least, I won't be boring at work."

"Hm. That's good to hear."

Tiffany snapped few photos of Jessica while the stylists do her hair.

"Is Krystal coming?"

"Of course I am."

Tiffany turned around and squealed seeing Krystal who just entered the dressing room, she hugged Krystal and keep saying she missed her. Krystal just laughed and said that she missed her too.

"Now you should get ready too, baby Jung." Tiffany cooed.

"You too, Tiff unnie. Stop bothering my unnie." Krystal said.

"Hey! I'm just cheering on her. She must be nervous because she's gonna do the catwalk in front of her lucky one." Tiffany said.

"Please. Why would I be?" Jessica raises her eyebrows.

"Because you're going out there looking drop dead gorgeous to impress your girlfriend."

"Nah. I don't need to try so hard. Taeyeon's impressed with me already just by being born into this world. You know, it's not always someone as stunning as me to be born." Jessica said, smirking.

"Krys, since when your sister is this annoying?" Tiffany asked.

"I know right. I feel like she lost her old soul." Krystal replied.

"Go away you two." Jessica said which make them laughed.

"We'll go get ready also then. See you Jess."

Tiffany and Krystal left Jessica as they also need to get ready since they'll be modelling Jessica's new collection too.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

While outside, the place is full with all the guests and photographers already. All Jung family were there, excited to witness Jessica's new collection.

Taeyeon entertained some of the business people who recognised her and tried to get to her good side. Taeyeon can feel that most of the photographers keep taking her photos too.

Taeyeon finally excused herself when she saw Hyoyeon and stayed with her before the event start.

"You're so popular now. The perk of being both Jessica Jung's girlfriend and one of the Kim." Hyoyeon told her.

"Please Hyo. You're one of the Kim too."

"We're different. My family isn't doing business like yours."

"Still a Kim."

"Ok ok. Whatever."

Taeyeon talked to Hyoyeon for a while before Hyoyeon need to go get into her position to take good pictures. Taeyeon sighed, she hope one day she can join the photographers taking part in any fashion event but not now. 

Taeyeon went to settle on her assigned seat just right next to Jessica's parents. She talked to them and answered them when they asked about Jessica and working with Jessica. 

They stopped when Irene came out as the emcee to greet all the audiences, welcoming everyone and explaining short details of the new collection before she announced the show will start soon. 

As soon as the show begins, the first model came out looking fresh and bright. Everyone take note of the outfit and once again, proud with the outcome of Jessica's new collection. Jessica Jung never disappoint. 

"You did a great job in helping Jessica with this new design, Taeyeon." Mrs. Jung whispered. Taeyeon just smiled, feeling happy to hear that. 

After all models came back inside, Irene came out again telling everyone that it was only the first part. She explained what's the difference between the two parts of the design. The first one was just very casual yet still attractive while the second part will be simple but still full with elegance.

"This is it." Taeyeon whispered. 

As the second part has started, Taeyeon's heart start to beat faster. She can't wait for Jessica to finally appear. 

The audiences cheered louder for the second part especially when all the top models coming out. More cheers when it was Krystal's and Tiffany's turn. 

Then, just like Taeyeon, everyone else also couldn't wait for Jessica's appearance. The lights suddenly change, it started with a dim light when Jessica finally walked out and slowly the lights brightened with all the spotlights pointed at her. It was just like a magic, so mesmerizing. 

'What did I do in my previous life that I got this lucky?' Taeyeon thought. 

When Jessica's done posing for the cameras, she turned around to walk back to the backstage but of course she had other plan. She spotted Taeyeon on the front row on her left, so she purposely walked a little slow and keep her eyes on Taeyeon. 

Jessica smirked seeing Taeyeon's staring back at her so she winked at Taeyeon causing everyone to go crazy with the interaction especially the photographers. 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and sighed silently. Mr and Mrs. Jung chuckled seeing a breathless Taeyeon for the first time in front of them. 

"Our daughter really know how to flirt now." Mrs. Jung told her husband.