An update

Draw me in

Jessica's pov

 

I woke up because of the soft kiss I felt on my forehead. Slowly, I blinked my eyes open to see my girlfriend staring at me.

"Err, did I wake you up?"

I remembered how she melts me with her kiss last night. Our first kiss, on the lips. I smiled and snuggled closer into her and hide my face under her chin.

"Mm." I just hummed softly and closed my eyes.

I can feel her arms wrapping on me and pulling me more into her.

Sigh. I have never felt this content before. I think, I finally found my real home.

"Tae..." I called for her name when she was not saying anything.

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

Yes. I didn't answer her last night because I was too stunned to reply as I didn't expect her to do it.

I moved away from her to look up at her, cupping her cheeks gently and smiled at her.

"I really do." I said again.

She smiled back at me and nodded her head. We both leaned in together and shared another kiss. This time, I put a little more force and kissed her lips hard. I need to let her know, to feel how much I love her.

"Sica.." She whispered my name as she panted.

I moved on top of her, straddling my girlfriend and kissed her more. She put her hands on my waist, squeezing me gently.

"Woah." She was breathless when I finally pulled away.

Feeling the intense rush of passion in my body, I leaned down to kiss her deeper again.

Taeyeon kissed me back with the same passion, she sit up straight and hugged my waist tightly as I hugged her neck closer.

"We... Need to stop now." Taeyeon said while trying to catch her breath between our kisses.

We kissed more for a little while before we eventually had to stop from going any farther with our passion. I let my forehead rested against hers. 

"I love you so much." I whispered. 

Taeyeon just pulled me into her loving arms and hugged me. 

"I love you so much too, Sica." 

I smiled and buried my face on her shoulder. 

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

Jessica's and Taeyeon's relationship were getting more serious and deep. They both never fail to show how much they love each other.

Jessica still flirt with Taeyeon whenever she have the chance and will initiate skinship as often as she want. Taeyeon's slowly getting used to all of that too. She even did initiate skinship first a few times.

It had been 6 months after they confessed of their love to one another, their bond is getting stronger and everyone could see how deeply in love they are.

The couple are now the nation's favorite couple and everyone's looking up to them.

Woobin also finally got married with Minah.

Everyone's anticipated for the huge wedding party as people know many important and special guests will come, especially Jessica and Taeyeon.

Most of all the invited guests were there already. Woobin decided to hold his wedding party at his new mansion, solely for his new beginning of life with Minah.

"We're so happy for you two." Mr. Jung said and patted Woobin's shoulder. Woobin just smiled and thanked him. He is currently with Mr. Jung, his father, Minah's father and mother. Minah was not too far from them, talking to Krystal, Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Kim.

"Don't forget to visit us ok?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes mom." Minah smiled at her mother in law.

"I wonder where is Taeyeon?" Mrs. Kim asked and looked around.

"Woobin said she's on her way." Minah answered.

"Finally, Jess unnie is here." Krystal said.

"I thought she couldn't make it." Minah said. 

Jessica went to Los Angeles for 2 weeks for her photoshoot and to attend fashion shows invitation. She just landed in Korea few hours ago. 

Everyone's looking at the entrance door as more camera flashes, Woobin had invited a few photographers to capture the beautiful moments for his wedding party and 2 reporters from huge and trustworthy company.

Jessica who looks divine as usual, grabbed everyone's attention just like that. Woobin turned his head to see what's the commotion about and chuckled seeing Jessica making her entrance.

"Ah. She always steal the spotlight." Woobin commented and their family laughed hearing him.

"Who is that guy?" Mr. Jung asked when a man suddenly appeared in front of Jessica, trying to catch her attention before Jessica could even approach Minah and the rest.

Jessica raised her eyebrows seeing the man in front of her now who is smiling smugly at her.

"Woobin, isn't that Mr. Lee?" Mr. Kim asked Woobin and Woobin just nodded.

"He is my new client. He's good as a businessman, he's smart but heard he's abit cocky, a casanova. I don't think he's aware of what's happening. He had just arrived here in Korea a week ago to settle our deal." Woobin explained to the rest.

"Taeyeon better come here fast." Mr. Jung said.

Woobin looked up and chuckled.

"She had arrived a while ago actually."

Taeyeon was just drinking a glass of wine upstairs, leaning on the stair rail, looking down at what's happening right in front of her eyes. She's actually waiting for Jessica. 

 

"My name is Jason Lee."

The poor guy insisted to introduce himself and offered a handshake to Jessica. Some people looked at him with pity, some looked at him while shaking head and some just facepalmed.

Jessica maintained her cold face, never bother to accept his handshake and standing still, holding her purse.

Krystal can be seen trying hard not to laugh because Minah whispered to her not to laugh.

Taeyeon continued watching the man now walked closer to stand beside Jessica as he faced her, talking about himself and acted shy around Jessica while Jessica just scanned the people there, obviously searching for Taeyeon. They have not seen each other for 2 weeks and she's missing the woman so bad.

After seeing how Jessica never show any interest nor she pay attention to the guy, Taeyeon then decided to take her girlfriend away from the clueless guy.

She came down and finally made her appearance known to everyone.

Jessica's sharp eyes finally found hers. Jessica's heart beat louder and she never bother to look away, eyes locked on Taeyeon who's now walking towards her after giving the glass of wine to the waiter who was just passing by. Unknown to them, everyone there were looking forward to the couple's interaction.

"I'm actually here for business but I would like to have a quick tour. I'm a CEO of my own company." Jason Lee still talking about himself, trying hard to impress Jessica.

"And I'm wondering if you-" Jason paused when Taeyeon finally came and stopped near them.

For the first time, Jessica saw Taeyeon being so cold in her life. Taeyeon keep looking at Jessica, she doesn't even hide the fact that she's checking her out. Jessica smirked internally, satisfied with how Taeyeon couldn't look away from her.

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't know if I can forgive you."

Taeyeon cut him off when he's about to speak. Jessica and Jason looked at Taeyeon in confusion.

"I'm saying that you're interrupting us." He said.

"Did I?"

"Yes, and hey, it's me who's talking to you." Jason said again, frowning when Taeyeon never turn to look at him.

Jessica bites her bottom lip and raised her eyebrows shortly at Taeyeon.

"Now, if you'll excuse us we-"

Taeyeon saw how Jason was about to put his arm around Jessica's shoulder so she quickly reached out her hand and pulled Jessica by her waist. Jessica gasped softly but put her right palm on Taeyeon's chest out of reflex while her left hand holding tightly to her purse.

Taeyeon secured Jessica in her embrace, as she wrapped her arm around Jessica's waist and pulled her closer.

"Now this is interesting." Woobin crossed his arms, smiling as he watched Taeyeon.

"She's with me." Taeyeon said strictly. Short, loud and clear. 

Jessica stared at Taeyeon with admiration and she's falling all over again for her. This new side of Taeyeon impressed her.

Mr. Kim know someone need to stop Jason Lee so he went to get him before Taeyeon get angrier.

"Mr. Lee! There's something we need to discuss. Come, follow me." Mr. Kim grabbed his shoulder and dragged him away.

Woobin just laughing as he enjoyed what he's seeing. Minah who heard her husband's laughter, looked at him and shakes her head.

"Hey." Jessica said softly, calling for Taeyeon's attention.

Taeyeon looked at her. Only now Taeyeon finally smiled and soften her face.

Taeyeon decided from that night onward, she will stop caring about the cameras and public. She will show her affection to Jessica whenever, and however she wants.

She pulled Jessica gently and hugged her properly. She let out a sigh and tighten her arms around Jessica.

"I missed you, my love."