Love

Draw me in

"KIM TAEYEEEEEOOON!"

Taeyeon jumped off the couch and ran towards Jessica who was still in her bathrobe holding her phone and fuming. 

"What what? Why? What happened?" Taeyeon asked in confusion. 

"Why? Explain this." 

Jessica shove her phone on her chest and Taeyeon struggled to get the hold of it but managed to. She frowned and tried to look what's on her phone. 

"Oh dear. Oh god. Oh my."

Jessica rolled her eyes when she heard Taeyeon only said all that as she looked at the phone. 

"Are you mad?" 

Jessica scoffed before she smiled at Taeyeon and nodded her head. 

"Uh then why are you smiling?" 

"This is my sarcastic smile." 

"Oh. You still look beautiful-" 

"Kim Taeyeon. This is not the time for you to flirt with me." 

Taeyeon scratched her head and smiled nervously. Jessica glared at her and slumped herself down on her couch. Crossing her legs and arms, looking up at the nervous Taeyeon. 

"So?" 

"Well. I was just having a dessert there when she coincidentally was there too so she asked if she could sit with me as-" 

"And you let her?"

"I... Umm, yes but I was hesitate! But she said that it'll be the last time she'll um, bothering me she said. She just wanted to tell me few things tha-" 

"And what was that?" 

"Uh..."

 

 

... 

 

 

Flashback... 

​​​​​​

"I want to thank you for taking care of me and look after me when I was working at your mother's company." 

Taeyeon's mouth went 'O' as she continued to listen to Seolhyun. 

"I know we've worked together for only short period of time but still, you treat me good despite of me making many mistakes." 

"Ah its nothing, really. Anyone else would've done the same thing." Taeyeon said. 

"No. You're different. You don't know but you really... Make my heart flutter." 

"Seolhyun I-" 

"I know. You're with Ms. Jung. I just, I just feel like I need to tell you this. Ms. Kim, I'm... I've been in love with you since the first day we met, when you helped me while no one else would care about me as a newbie." 

"..." 

"I should've just confess my feelings at that time. Who knows you'll give me a chance, right?" 

"Seolhyun-" 

"But I was a coward back then. I'm scared of rejection. It's already too good to be true to have you by my side, always there to help me and guide me."

"I'm just doing my job as a senior and as my mother's daughter, helping the employees there either it's a newbie or not." 

"But you-" 

"Seolhyun sshi, I'm sorry if my actions back then make you think otherwise. But let me just clarify it here, I did it all because I really care about you as our potential employee. I don't even have any other thoughts about you. I'm sorry if I sort of give you false hope. I wasn't aware of it."

Seolhyun's eyes got teary as she looked at Taeyeon's face. 

"All my life. You're the only person who is willing to help me. I just can't help it. I... I fall for you before I can stop myself."

"And I really appreciate that. Thank you. But you deserve someone else who can love you the same as you will do."

"Can it be you?" Seolhyun asked in a whisper. 

"Like you've known already. I'm with Jessica." 

"So, will you give me a chance if there's no Jessica?" 

Taeyeon frowned and sighed. 

"There will be no chance. Please understand."

"But what if Jessica wasn't there in the first place? What if it wasn't too late and I confess before Jessica. Would you give it a try with me?" 

Taeyeon shakes her head and looked at Seolhyun with her serious face. 

"No."

"What?"

"If you think Jessica is the only reason I'm rejecting you then you're wrong. It's my heart. I can't accept you when I don't feel anything towards you. I don't want to hurt your feelings more than this. So please, forget about me." 

"Is it because I'm not as pretty as her? Not as rich as her?" 

Taeyeon looked around and started to feel uncomfortable with all the eyes on them already now. 

"Seolhyun sshi. Please, I don't want to have any issue with you."

"You don't deny it." 

"Ok. Yes Jessica Jung is beyond than just pretty. She is richer than all of us. But that's not the reason why I'll choose her over anyone else. She just happen to catch my attention. My heart chose her out of everyone else. Her beauty and her wealth are just bonuses. I don't think you'll be able understand why it's her. Even if I want to explain, no words will be enough to describe how much I feel for her and why she's the one that I'm choosing."

"But-" 

"Seolhyun sshi. I would appreciate it very much if you stop bothering me about this. I'm sure Jessica wouldn't be happy if she knows and I respect her feelings alot. Stop comparing yourself with her too, she's too precious to be compared to just anyone."

Taeyeon stood up and bowed before she left Seolhyun there. Unknown to them, Tiffany saw and heard the whole thing. Tiffany was there two tables away, sitting while covering her face with a book that she pretend to read. 

"Based on your background, you're a good girl. I won't hurt you but I'll do something that will help you to move on from Taeyeon." Tiffany whispered to herself as she kept watching Seolhyun while she took out her phone to make a call to someone. 

"Hello, this is Tiffany Hwang speaking." 

 

 

... 

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon. Answer me when I'm asking." Jessica said, cutting off Taeyeon's thought. 

"Will you get upset with me if I tell you the truth?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I don't know. Depends." 

Taeyeon pouted and looked down. Jessica raised her eyebrows at her. 

"Seriously, you're pouting at me now?" Jessica asked in disbelief. 

"I want to be honest with you but I don't want you to get upset with me." 

"Hm. I'll try not to be upset." 

Taeyeon looked at her and she looked back. 

"Ok. She confessed her feelings to me." 

Jessica took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Taeyeon quickly kneel down beside her legs and put her hands on Jessica's knee so Jessica opened her eyes to look at Taeyeon. 

"I'm sorry that you had to find out from someone else. I should've tell you but I forgot and I tried to think of the right way to tell you without hurting you. But I want you to know, you don't have to feel insecure with anyone else. Because you're the only one that I'll ever want in my life. I know I'm still lacking in some parts, I am still not able to show my love for you properly. But Sica, if you'll let me, I'll be better and show you how much you mean to me."

"Hmm. I don't know." Jessica tapped her chin with her finger as she looked away. 

"Forgive me, please? I'll do anything for you." 

"Anything?" 

"Yes. Anything." 

"Ok." 

Jessica stood up and started to walk away, but she stopped midway and turned around to look at the pouting Taeyeon who's still kneeling down. 

"What are you doing?" She asked Taeyeon. 

"Huh?" 

"You said you'll do anything." 

"Yes, I will." 

"So what are you waiting for?" 

"Huh?" 

"Come. Show me how much you love me." Jessica said with her innocent face before she turned back around to walk into her bedroom. 

"Wha- wait." Taeyeon gulped as she finally got what Jessica meant. 

"Did... Did she really just- Oh god." Taeyeon let her body fell on the floor and put her palm on her chest. 

"Save me. I think I'll die of heart attack." Taeyeon whispered. 

But then, she suddenly sit up straight and stretched her neck to take a peek of Jessica. 

"I think she's in her bedroom already. Ah. What should I do? Should I really go in? But, did she really meant what she said? But, what if she meant something else? Oh my god. What does she mean by me showing my love. Is it what I think it is?" 

 

While Taeyeon busy talking to herself and contemplating. Jessica's inside her room, leaning on her shoulder over the wall beside her door with her arms crossed, waiting for Taeyeon. 

Jessica smiled to herself as she could hear Taeyeon's voice. Her heart skips a beat. She's actually feeling nervous after what she just said to Taeyeon. 

"Oh. You're here." Taeyeon mumbled. 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon who just came towards her room and is standing right in front of her door. 

When Taeyeon see that Jessica just stare at her, she let out a soft sigh and entered the room, closing the door slowly. She rubs her palm on the door and mumbled "this door is so smooth." 

Jessica bites her lower lip trying to hold her smile but failed to do so. 

'First it was my ceiling. Now my door.' Jessica thought. 

Jessica uncrossed her arms and stepped forward, she put her right hand on Taeyeon's left shoulder who's standing facing the door instead of her. 

"Taeyeon ah. In case you heard me wrong, I asked you to show your love to me. Not to my door." Jessica said with the hint of teasing in her tone. 

Jessica chuckled when Taeyeon froze as soon as her left hand touched Taeyeon's arm now and rubbing her up and down softly. Taeyeon turned her head slowly and looked at Jessica and yeah, Taeyeon almost died on the spot seeing Jessica's eyes sparkles looking right at her with her signature y smirk. 

Jessica leaned her face closer and Taeyeon couldn't take her eyes off of Jessica's inviting lips. 

"Tae..." Jessica whispered her name. 

"Yeah" 

Jessica touched Taeyeon's lips with her lips shortly then pecked the corner of Taeyeon's lips. 

Jessica removed her left hand from Taeyeon's arm to caress Taeyeon's neck before she bring her hand up and put her palm on Taeyeon's right cheek. She made Taeyeon to stay facing her and kissed her lips gently. 

"Mm. I'm giving you my consent from now on, Tae. So, whenever you're ready. I'll be waiting." Jessica said and kissed her lips one more time before pulling away. 

"Go wash up then cuddle me up. I need to go somewhere far tomorrow so I want a good sleep." Jessica said, walking to her wardrobe like nothing happened just now. 

Taeyeon leaned her hands on the door and put her forehead on it as she closed her eyes tightly. 

"I need strength." She whispered. 

Jessica glanced at her and chuckled seeing Taeyeon in that state.