Hell unleashed

Draw me in

"Yeah. Don't worry. You just fix what you need to fix. I'll talk to her ok. Take care of yourself."

Woobin hung up before he sighed as he looked upstairs. He put his phone back into his jeans pocket then walked upstairs and stopped just right outside Taeyeon's art room.

He leaned his ears against the door. When he doesn't hear anything, he turned the doorknob slowly and opened it.

Right inside the room, papers were scattering around on the floor. There were many unfinished drawings but Taeyeon is working on a new one on the canvas.

"Taeyeon ah. Do you want to talk?" Woobin asked slowly.

Taeyeon ignored him and focused on her drawing.

"Tae?"

"..."

Woobin then stepped inside and closed the door. He approached her carefully.

"Jessica have been calling."

Taeyeon's hand stopped drawing when Woobin told her that. Woobin sighed and put his hand on Taeyeon's tired hand since she had been drawing continuously. He took away the pencil and put it on the small desk near them.

Woobin holds Taeyeon's right hand with both of his hands now and patted her hand gently.

"I know you're upset but I'm hurt seeing you like this. At least, let me do something for you. Tell me, what can I do to help you? I told you right? I'll be right here for you for anything." Woobin said.

Woobin put his left palm on Taeyeon's cheek.

"She's worried you know."

Taeyeon just stared blankly.

"Am I... Really worth it?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm no one, oppa."

"Who says? You're Kim Taeyeon. Mom's Kim Taeyeon. Dad's Kim Taeyeon. My Kim Taeyeon. You are not no one. You are our everything. Our jewel. You're worth more than anything else."

"..."

"Most importantly, you are also Jessica Jung's Kim Taeyeon. She loves you and you know that. Yes she got so many people who wants her including that Tyler Kwon but they are all nothing to her."

"Won't she realise it one day?"

"What is it?"

"That she deserves someone better?"

"Are you telling me that she need someone better? Because if that's what you meant, then you're wrong. Jessica got it all, Kim Taeyeon. In case if you forgot, she is Jessica Jung after all. She can live well even without anyone beside her knowing how she is, that's why she has never been interested in anyone."

"Then why me?"

"Because she finally found someone worth loving. You're worth it, Taeyeon. No one else deserves her love more than you. She doesn't need someone better than you."

"Even if I'm not holding a CEO title?"

Woobin closed his eyes and nodded his head.

"So this is the issue." He muttered.

"Do you want to be one?" He asked.

"Oppa. You know I don't like the profession. If not, I would've become one already."

"Then you should set aside that issue. Whatever status you're holding, do you think she cares about that? No. She only want your love and you. Like I said, she got it all. She actually doesn't need anyone but she choose you to be the one by her side."

"..."

"I know Jessica Jung. I believe that it's because you're worth it. You're the one that she's been looking for all this time. Well, yes Tyler is a rich CEO. But just look at him, did Jessica ever pay attention to him and date him? No right? It's been 2 years but yet, you only met Jessica once and you're getting her attention right away. Can't you see? She doesn't care about other things."

"But it's always those CEO guys chasing after her and much more with higher positions-"

"Kim Taeyeon. Wake up. This is not you. Where is my confident sister? Taeyeon ah, you know her right? She won't get swayed. Are you doubting her?"

"It's not like that oppa. Just... She's Jessica Jung. It just feels surreal that she's mine."

"Taeyeon ah. You just gotta accept that she wants you. Well, even if you still can't believe that she's yours and if you're thinking of letting her go just because she's out of your league or something... You should know one thing first and keep this in mind, she is Jessica Jung. She's more dangerous than you think. Once she set her eyes on what she want, she'll get it no matter what. In this case, it's a who and it's you. She got you already now. Do you think she will let go? This is the real trouble for you if you're thinking of letting go what you guys have right now, because Jessica Jung will never let you go. Trust me. She'll make sure you're staying, for a very long time."

"..."

"And I believe that it'll be hard for you to forget her too. You both are clearly head over heels with each other. Don't deny it. You're crazy for her just as she is for you." 

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

Unknown to everyone, Jessica Jung had arrived in Seoul already 3 days after the article about her was released. She left all her important works in New York just to fix what's more important to her than anything else.

The atmosphere in her office room was extremely tense. There were Irene, her two bodyguards, Kris and Donghae, and her lawyer, Choi Sooyoung. 

She's checking all the detail of datas and evidence that Irene had already gathered for her of how, when and who tried to set her up and write the rumour that tried to ruin her relationship with Taeyeon.

Jessica inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly as she tapped the point part of her pen on her desk which is the only sound everyone could hear in the room and it's causing spine chilling feeling to them.

Everyone in the room thought that Jessica's silence was worse than her anger and they shivers thinking about what's going to happen to those who dared to mess with her relationship.

They all stands straight, staring to the front, just pray that Jessica will speak soon as it had been a long tense silence since they entered her office.

Just then, a knock was heard. Irene looked at Jessica first, seeing no reaction from her, Irene decided to check who's knocking so she went to open the door.

"There's someone here to see Miss Jung." Kelly whispered, afraid that she'll trigger her boss more. Irene looked at someone behind her. Kim Yeri, Jessica's loyal professional hacker that she hired secretly and only Irene know her.

Irene nodded at Kelly and gestured Yeri to come inside before she closed the door again.

"Good day, Miss Jung." Yeri greeted and bowed politely.

Jessica Jung raised up her head and looked at Yeri with no emotion.

"I'll do my best and won't disappoint you as always." She added.

Jessica just pointed at the files on her desk then crossed her arms. Yeri quickly went to check on everything and see what she can do. Irene keep watching Yeri's every move and make sure she doesn't make a mistake.

"May I sit here? I need to do something using my laptop." Yeri asked the permission before she finally sit opposite Jessica, taking out her laptop from her bag after Jessica nodded her head.

She quickly tracked down the websites that uploaded the article and everywhere that posted about the same thing.

"Do you want me to take it down, the article?" Yeri asked.

"..."

Hearing no reply, Yeri just decided to do it.

"Kim Yeri."

Yeri's finger stopped clicking the keyboard, she and everyone else gulped and waited for seconds till Jessica said something more.

"I want you to shut them down."

Yeri blinked her eyes repeatedly and looked at Jessica. 

"All of the stupid websites. I want them to be gone."

"Y-Yes, Miss Jung." Yeri quickly replied. 

Jessica looked at her lawyer. 

"Choi Sooyoung." 

"Yes." 

"We will sue some people and make sure they regret their actions. You better win the case for me because I'm dragging down each and everyone who did not just hurt me, but my girlfriend too. I'll dig every dirt from them all and expose everyone."

"Yes, Miss Jung." 

"Oh. Irene."

"Yes?"

"We're taking over some company, so prepare yourself. We'll get busy soon." 

"Yes, Miss Jung." 

"Kris, Donghae." 

"Yes!" 

"From now on, make sure no dumb people able to enter my building and get near me." 

"Yes, Miss Jung!" 

"I think the world need a reminder, that I'm Jessica Jung. No one mess with me. No one mess with my Taeyeon too."