Trouble?

Draw me in

It is finally Taeyeon's departure to New Zealand. Her family is sending her off while Jessica only managed to call her earlier before she left to the airport. It's unfortunate that Jessica cannot join her as Jessica have an important meeting with her clients who came from oversea.

Taeyeon understands that Jessica is a busy woman and she told her thay she'll try to come back as soon as she can.

"Ah. I can't believe you're leaving us again. I thought Jessica will make you stay for good." Woobin said with his arms crossed, watching Taeyeon hugging their mother while their father tried to help Taeyeon comforting Mrs. Kim as she's being emotional again.

"I need to do this photoshoot oppa." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah yeah. You better come back fast."

"I will, oppa."

Taeyeon's mother sighed and hugged Taeyeon again.

"Aigoo. I'll be back before you even know it, mom." Taeyeon said.

"I'll miss you."

"I know mom but I really need to go now. Look, everyone's watching already."

Woobin looked around and notice a few took their photos because it's a first, for their whole family to gather in public after the news revealed that Taeyeon is their family.

"Take care, Taeyeon. We'll be waiting for you." Mr. Kim said and smiled at her.

"Thanks dad."

Taeyeon hugged Mr. Kim and Woobin before she hugged her mother again then waved at them as she walked to the departure gate.

Just then, Woobin received a notification through his phone.

"News surely spread so fast." He muttered as he read an article of Taeyeon's departure without Jessica sending her off. He read the comments of how people, mostly the boys, saying it's their chance to win Jessica's heart while Taeyeon's not in the picture. Since now that Jessica's interested in a relationship.

Woobin shakes his head. He don't know how strong her sister's relationship with Jessica Jung but he hopes for the best.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

For the whole week, Taeyeon and Jessica were both busy with their own work but they tried to send texts to each other to update even just a lil bit of how their days going.

"I think you can finish this up pretty soon. I'm satisfied with all your pictures already."

Taeyeon stopped fixing her camera and looked at the man in front of her.

"What are you saying, Dean?"

"I'm saying that you're done here, today. I got all I need."

"Really?"

"Yep. So you can go home sooner than you've expected."

Taeyeon grinned and she quickly packed her things.

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"You said I'm done here."

"Yeah."

"I'm flying back home."

"Wait. Now?"

"Yes now."

Dean just watches Taeyeon packed her things.

"I thought you're going to stay one more week to draw, no?"

Taeyeon stopped and looked at him. She just smiled and shaking her head.

"That can wait. But I can't wait to go back to my girlfriend."

Dean laughed when he finally know now what's making Taeyeon in a rush.

"Oh ya, Dean."

"Yes?"

"Thanks for everything. You've been a very good friend."

"No worries. So, I'll see you again?"

"If you come to Seoul."

"Huh?"

"I think it's time that I stay longer at my hometown."

Dean smiled proudly at Taeyeon, he's proud by how far she have become. Now that Taeyeon finally found the love of her life, he knows that Taeyeon's life will change too.

"I guess, you finally find a reason to stay."

"I'm in too deep, Dean."

Dean chuckled when Taeyeon never deny her feelings. He wishes Taeyeon happiness and told her to take care before she left.

But unknown to Taeyeon, Jessica have been dealing with her previous suitors trying to woo her again to see if they finally have a chance. 

Jessica know too well that people are trying to destroy her relationship with Taeyeon. They thought they will have the chance just because Jessica's relationship with Taeyeon is still new but no, Jessica is serious with Taeyeon. 

Jessica will make sure Taeyeon will be with her for a long time. 

 

 

 

... 

 

 

It was 5:48pm when Jessica stepped back into her office. She sighed and slumped onto her chair. 

She looked at her phone that's resting on her desk. She just remembered she forgot to bring her phone meeting her client outside. 

When she checked her phone, she frowned as she received a text from Taeyeon saying that she has reached Seoul and is waiting for her. There's another text from Taeyeon saying she dropped by her office earlier but Kelly informed her that Jessica was out. So Taeyeon told Jessica she'll just meet her cousin, Hyoyeon. 

There's 18 misscalled from Taeyeon too. 

Jessica pressed the call button and waited for Taeyeon to answer. 

Jessica tried to send a text to Taeyeon when she's not answering, asking Where's she at the moment. 

Only after 5 minutes, Taeyeon finally replied. She told Jessica that Hyo had dragged her going to the club. 

Jessica looked at the time and packed her things. She is tired and not in a good mood because of her piles of untouched documents that she need to review, lots of meetings and her stubborn suitors. 

She asked Irene to inform her driver and bodyguards to get ready as she will be heading to where Taeyeon is. 

When Jessica was about to exit her building, she saw a familiar guy at the lobby. She tried to just ignore him and continue walking but he stopped her by mentioning Taeyeon's name. 

"A friend of mine saw her with someone else earlier." 

"I didn't know you're interested with my girlfriend too." Jessica said coldly. 

"Oh. Don't get me wrong. I'm still very much interested with you but I'm just sharing this information since she is your girlfriend. You know, you deserve someone loyal."

"What's your point, Tyler?" 

The guy just smiled and walked closer to her but Jessica raised her palm as a signal for him to stop, which he did. 

"I don't think I have enough time to have a chit chat with you. I need to go." 

"Jess-" 

"I wouldn't appreciate it if you keep coming here without notice and this isn't a place for you to come without necessary reasons." Jessica said coldly and left without waiting for his replies. 

Jessica cursed when the club was so far from her office. It took her almost an hour to finally reach the place. Jessica exited the car almost immediately and entered the club with her bodyguards. 

She scanned the clubs, it's not too crowded yet so it's easy for her to spot Taeyeon. 

Jessica turned even more colder than she usually is as soon as she saw some girls tried to flirt with Taeyeon. She flipped her hair and walked gracefully to Taeyeon who seems to be helpless around the flirty girls.

"I'm sorry. I'm here waiting for my girlfriend. Please leave."

Jessica heard Taeyeon's voice, still being polite to the poor girls who will get the fair punishment for trying to flirt with Taeyeon.

Jessica just pushed the girls away as soon as she's near, ignoring their protests and grabbed Taeyeon's collar to crash her lips on hers.

Well, there goes to Taeyeon's soul. Taeyeon stopped breathing, yes, again. Jessica pulled her more by grabbing her neck this time and kissed her deeper.

Jessica bit Taeyeon's lip and tugged it slightly before she finally pulled away. She smirked seeing abit of her lipstick stains on the corner of Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon's lips was even redder now due to Jessica's lipstick.

"W-Wha... What was that?" Taeyeon asked, still breathless after the kiss.

Jessica turned around to face at the 3 girls who were flirting with Taeyeon before she came. She put on her straight face and looked at them coldly.

"I'm not gonna ask you to apologise or explain about your behaviour. But I just want you to remember, I have no mercy to what's going to happen to you after what you've done. So be prepare." Jessica said.

"Oh. Keep this in mind, Kim Taeyeon is mine. Don't even dream of having her." She added.

Jessica gave eye signal to her bodyguards who were standing near the exit.

"Taeyeon, let's go."

Taeyeon sighed. She know she should've tried to be firm and push the girls away but she just can't be violent to any girls. Taeyeon followed Jessica from behind, leaving the club.

Hyoyeon who just came out from the restroom, shocked that Jessica came to get Taeyeon. She scolded herself for being careless and leave Taeyeon alone, moreover that some girls tried to flirt with Taeyeon. 

"I hope those girls will at least have another chance to live peacefully. How could they even dare to flirt with Taeyeon." Hyoyeon talked to herself. 

 

 

Once they're outside, Jessica suddenly stopped and turned around to glare at Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at her with eyes wide opened.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Taeyeon said quickly.

"Let's talk in the car."

Taeyeon nodded.

Jessica commanded her bodyguards to leave already since she'll be safe with Taeyeon.

The whole car ride was filled with silence. Jessica just staring outside the window with her arms crossed. Taeyeon parked her car in front of Jessica's apartment entrance before she looked at Jessica.

"Sica?"

"Do you know how many people out there trying to break us apart?"

"I-"

"No. You don't."

"Sica-"

"People right now are trying their hard to break us Taeyeon. Stop being too kind and don't even pay attention to any girls."

"I never pay attention to any girls except you."

"Yet you let them flirt with you."

"I tried to tell them to leave me."

"And that alone wasn't enough Taeyeon!"

Jessica rubs her face and sighed heavily.

"Sica." Taeyeon tried to hold her but Jessica slap her hand away.

"Don't touch me. I'm mad at you right now."

Taeyeon pouted and let Jessica rest but when they have already reached Jessica's apartment, Taeyeon tried to wake her up. 

"I'm still upset." Jessica mumbled. 

"Tell me then. What do you want me to do to make you forgive me?"

Jessica looked at Taeyeon seriously.

"Don't let girls get close to you ever again. I might do something bad if you let those girls flirt with you again Tae. I'm known as the Ice Princess for a reason."

"O-Ok..."

"Goodnight."

Jessica just left and went into her apartment.

Jessica throw her handbag to her couch and went to the kitchen to drink. Her jealousy is killing her. She know it's not healthy, but she can't control her feelings. She feels mad, upset and annoyed with the whole thing.

She doesn't like the idea of someone else trying to get close to her Taeyeon, trying to flirt and even touch her. The thought of someone trying to take Taeyeon away from her just make her angry.

She never feel this mad before. She doesn't even care when other girls trying to take away all her suitors. She never get jealous when people flirt with her suitors in front of her. But somehow, with Taeyeon, she just flipped.

Jessica can't stand with how she feels. She keeps telling herself not to be too jealous or this mad but she just can't stop herself and it's hurting her badly. So she finally let go and cried.

She cried for the feeling that she feel.

While crying, suddenly she feel someone hugging her from behind.

"It's ok. You can cry. But I'm here, I'll always be here for you Sica. I love you."

She didn't notice when did Taeyeon came in but honestly, she feels glad that Taeyeon didn't leave her even after what happened. Jessica turned around to hug Taeyeon and cried harder.

"Just let it out. I'm here." Taeyeon whispered and hugged her tightly, her heart aches heart Jessica's cries.

Taeyeon swore, she will not let Jessica cry like this again. Especially if it's because of some other stupid girls who make Jessica jealous.